Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 373 374
@Berylbon

Same same same.

Who's your favorite character in the musical?
@Berylbon

Same same same.

Who's your favorite character in the musical?
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
I'm just going to jump in here.

hello.

i see my sister has been here.
I'm just going to jump in here.

hello.

i see my sister has been here.
hey @basichamiltrash! (your name is perfection xD)

also, my favorite character? @nebulae1 Aaaahhhh, well, for introductions, my favorite would be HERCULES MULLIGAAAN

but for the actual story, I think A.Ham is bae, followed closely by Eliza
xD

hey @basichamiltrash! (your name is perfection xD)

also, my favorite character? @nebulae1 Aaaahhhh, well, for introductions, my favorite would be HERCULES MULLIGAAAN

but for the actual story, I think A.Ham is bae, followed closely by Eliza
xD

Who else finds it weird we're calling real people characters q///q it's beginning to bug me we haven't found some alternate way to refer to them

@basichamiltrash @Berylbon
Welcome to hamilhell!
Who else finds it weird we're calling real people characters q///q it's beginning to bug me we haven't found some alternate way to refer to them

@basichamiltrash @Berylbon
Welcome to hamilhell!
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@Berylbon

Mulligan is 10/10

I would say same for me, but A.Burr is a close third xD

(basichamiltrash is my older sister, hello there sis xD)

@RoarOfTime

When I posted it I was like "How do I refer to them though? They're real people, but also characters..?"
@Berylbon

Mulligan is 10/10

I would say same for me, but A.Burr is a close third xD

(basichamiltrash is my older sister, hello there sis xD)

@RoarOfTime

When I posted it I was like "How do I refer to them though? They're real people, but also characters..?"
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
I just really really want the original founding fathers to somehow timetravel to 2016 and witness the musical.

I will devote my entire life to science just for that.
I just really really want the original founding fathers to somehow timetravel to 2016 and witness the musical.

B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
[quote name="Windywillow" date=2016-11-22 17:19:23] I just really really want the original founding fathers to somehow timetravel to 2016 and witness the musical. I will devote my entire life to science just for that. [/quote]My friend and I have an inside joke about how to create the perfect president:[LIST=1] [*] Clone Alexander Hamilton [*] Have Lin-Manuel Miranda raise the clone [*] The result will have the political mind of the real Hamilton and the modern sensibilities and all-around coolness of LMM. [/LIST]
Windywillow wrote on 2016-11-22:

My friend and I have an inside joke about how to create the perfect president:
  1. Clone Alexander Hamilton
  2. Have Lin-Manuel Miranda raise the clone
  3. The result will have the political mind of the real Hamilton and the modern sensibilities and all-around coolness of LMM.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@battleatruehero
You could say Groffsauce and LMM can raise it ;))
I ship them.
It's wrong, I know.
I wish Groff had a social media¿ I wonder how much selfies he'll post of him and LMM :(
@battleatruehero
You could say Groffsauce and LMM can raise it ;))
I ship them.
It's wrong, I know.
I wish Groff had a social media¿ I wonder how much selfies he'll post of him and LMM :(
Lmao I'm probably in General Discussions or Ice Forums procrastinating..
[quote name="BattleATrueHero" date=2016-11-22 17:31:13] [quote name="Windywillow" date=2016-11-22 17:19:23] I just really really want the original founding fathers to somehow timetravel to 2016 and witness the musical. I will devote my entire life to science just for that. [/quote]My friend and I have an inside joke about how to create the perfect president:[LIST=1] [*] Clone Alexander Hamilton [*] Have Lin-Manuel Miranda raise the clone [*] The result will have the political mind of the real Hamilton and the modern sensibilities and all-around coolness of LMM. [/LIST] [/quote] [font=baskerville] YES YES VERY GOOD I endorse this very much. He's gotta have crazy rap skills too
BattleATrueHero wrote on 2016-11-22:
Windywillow wrote on 2016-11-22:

My friend and I have an inside joke about how to create the perfect president:
  1. Clone Alexander Hamilton
  2. Have Lin-Manuel Miranda raise the clone
  3. The result will have the political mind of the real Hamilton and the modern sensibilities and all-around coolness of LMM.

YES YES VERY GOOD
I endorse this very much.

He's gotta have crazy rap skills too
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
What kind of dragon would the characters of Hamilton be? color wise?
What kind of dragon would the characters of Hamilton be? color wise?
x0iVMgw.pngnb_zps2dh4kdws.png
WS0OUGQ.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 373 374