Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 373 374
@Apony

I kinda wen't with either their outfit color or their hair color for my dragons.
With characters like Samuel, Madison and Hercules I just chose colors that I thought fit the character best if I couldn't find anything good.
@Apony

I kinda wen't with either their outfit color or their hair color for my dragons.
With characters like Samuel, Madison and Hercules I just chose colors that I thought fit the character best if I couldn't find anything good.
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
@Apony
I can say this ALEXANDER IS A PEARLCATCHER BECAUSE MY NAME IS PEARLEXANDER CATHERTON AND THERES A MILLION THINGS I HAVENT DONE BUT JUST YOU WAIT JUST YOU WAIT

That comes from a photoshop of hammie with my hammer fan derg and this just so happens to be a part of the code:
my_name_is_pearlexander_catcherton_
@Apony
I can say this ALEXANDER IS A PEARLCATCHER BECAUSE MY NAME IS PEARLEXANDER CATHERTON AND THERES A MILLION THINGS I HAVENT DONE BUT JUST YOU WAIT JUST YOU WAIT

That comes from a photoshop of hammie with my hammer fan derg and this just so happens to be a part of the code:
my_name_is_pearlexander_catcherton_
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift

That is honestly the funniest idea I've ever heard XD
I made my Alexander a Spiral pretty much because they multi task and because of this description:
It is not uncommon for a spiral dragon to rapidly speak and gesture nonstop for hours, then pass-out midsentence without warning.
Always made me think of Alex.

The pearlcatcher idea is hilarious though and even then I could see it fitting with the pearl being with them their entire life, I would think its kinda like his writing.
@Visionrift

That is honestly the funniest idea I've ever heard XD
I made my Alexander a Spiral pretty much because they multi task and because of this description:
It is not uncommon for a spiral dragon to rapidly speak and gesture nonstop for hours, then pass-out midsentence without warning.
Always made me think of Alex.

The pearlcatcher idea is hilarious though and even then I could see it fitting with the pearl being with them their entire life, I would think its kinda like his writing.
@Thecabinet
Can someone please make that a gif
Plus I can also see Hammie as a spiral and when he is just annoyed/mad or whenever he rants he just gets into the most complicated knots and Lafayette,mulligan,Laurens and burr just sigh and just give each other the most I'm so done look and just go to untying him

OMG Alexander's pearl is at some spots cracked from him dropping it when he has his rants or is writing too furiously to notice it rolling off the table and Eliza just constantly scolding him about it

Plus his pearl is stained red from the battlefield and from Phillips death
@Thecabinet
Can someone please make that a gif
Plus I can also see Hammie as a spiral and when he is just annoyed/mad or whenever he rants he just gets into the most complicated knots and Lafayette,mulligan,Laurens and burr just sigh and just give each other the most I'm so done look and just go to untying him

OMG Alexander's pearl is at some spots cracked from him dropping it when he has his rants or is writing too furiously to notice it rolling off the table and Eliza just constantly scolding him about it

Plus his pearl is stained red from the battlefield and from Phillips death
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift
John gets into these situations a lot when Alex gets himself all tied up because hes an aid de camp with him and they pretty much worked on everything together.
Burr sorta gives up after awhile because hes so tired of him getting into these situations. Sometimes Alex doesn't even notice hes gotten tied up.

Aww his pearl being stained red would be so sad but I could see it! Imagine him having Philip's pearl locked away.
I always saw Burr as a coatl because they just seemed like a good breed for him. It was kinda hard figuring out what other type of dragon really fit.
@Visionrift
John gets into these situations a lot when Alex gets himself all tied up because hes an aid de camp with him and they pretty much worked on everything together.
Burr sorta gives up after awhile because hes so tired of him getting into these situations. Sometimes Alex doesn't even notice hes gotten tied up.

Aww his pearl being stained red would be so sad but I could see it! Imagine him having Philip's pearl locked away.
I always saw Burr as a coatl because they just seemed like a good breed for him. It was kinda hard figuring out what other type of dragon really fit.
Before its too late!
Let us all take a moment to mourn the death of Philip Hamilton who died in a duel on thanksgiving.
Before its too late!
Let us all take a moment to mourn the death of Philip Hamilton who died in a duel on thanksgiving.
Does anyone know where I can watch it for free? I've been listening to the track non stop, but I'm not satisfied :/
Does anyone know where I can watch it for free? I've been listening to the track non stop, but I'm not satisfied :/
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
I see what you did there ;)
I don't think so, but there is apparently a CD of the musical with the original cast coming out soon, hopefully.
@Zygon
I see what you did there ;)
I don't think so, but there is apparently a CD of the musical with the original cast coming out soon, hopefully.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@RoarofTime Oh well. Thanks anyway!
@RoarofTime Oh well. Thanks anyway!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

[quote name="TheCabinet" date=2016-11-24 22:41:58] Before its too late! Let us all take a moment to mourn the death of Philip Hamilton who died in a duel on thanksgiving. [/quote];-;
TheCabinet wrote on 2016-11-24:
Before its too late!
;-;
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 373 374