Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 373 374
So I went to Michigan to see my boyfriend in his school's musical over the weekened. it was Legally Blonde and he was Emmet.

but anyway I'm from a town called Mt. Vernon
and I was talking to one of my boyfriend's friends after the musical
I was telling him where i was from and how crappy my town is and he goes "Well I guess you could say... You're the Pride of Mt. Vernon!"
I kinda died.
on they way to Michigan i also saw a street called Burr Street and my stepmom bout killed me for breaking out into song
So I went to Michigan to see my boyfriend in his school's musical over the weekened. it was Legally Blonde and he was Emmet.

but anyway I'm from a town called Mt. Vernon
and I was talking to one of my boyfriend's friends after the musical
I was telling him where i was from and how crappy my town is and he goes "Well I guess you could say... You're the Pride of Mt. Vernon!"
I kinda died.
on they way to Michigan i also saw a street called Burr Street and my stepmom bout killed me for breaking out into song
If you Can't find the Sunshine, Be The Sunshine
Theater kids really are weird.

I'm not one but at this rate i might as well be.

[quote name="DearTheodosia" date=2016-11-21 05:54:50] Theater kids really are weird. I'm not one but at this rate i might as well be. [/quote] me this is so me
DearTheodosia wrote on 2016-11-21:

me this is so me
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
@RoarofTime
The teacher told me that I was loud and another kid said "Are we stealing their cannons, though?" And then the bell rang
@RoarofTime
The teacher told me that I was loud and another kid said "Are we stealing their cannons, though?" And then the bell rang
@Whirli Thats really funny xD
@Whirli Thats really funny xD
[quote name="Nebulae1" date=2016-11-21 11:52:42] [quote name="DearTheodosia" date=2016-11-21 05:54:50] Theater kids really are weird. I'm not one but at this rate i might as well be. [/quote] me this is so me [/quote]My best friend is a theater kid, so it is me as well.
Nebulae1 wrote on 2016-11-21:

me this is so me
My best friend is a theater kid, so it is me as well.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="BattleATrueHero" date=2016-11-22 09:07:17] [quote name="Nebulae1" date=2016-11-21 11:52:42] [quote name="DearTheodosia" date=2016-11-21 05:54:50] Theater kids really are weird. I'm not one but at this rate i might as well be. [/quote] me this is so me [/quote]My best friend is a theater kid, so it is me as well. [/quote] Same
BattleATrueHero wrote on 2016-11-22:

me this is so me
Same
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
[quote name="Visionrift" date=2016-11-22 09:09:29] [quote name="BattleATrueHero" date=2016-11-22 09:07:17] [quote name="Nebulae1" date=2016-11-21 11:52:42] [quote name="DearTheodosia" date=2016-11-21 05:54:50] Theater kids really are weird. I'm not one but at this rate i might as well be. [/quote] me this is so me [/quote]My best friend is a theater kid, so it is me as well. [/quote] Same [/quote] Its all my boyfriend's fault. He's in theater and in two different choirs. and he keeps introducing me to musicals. and lord help me.
Visionrift wrote on 2016-11-22:
BattleATrueHero wrote on 2016-11-22:

me this is so me
Same

Its all my boyfriend's fault. He's in theater and in two different choirs. and he keeps introducing me to musicals. and lord help me.
im basically your stereotypical theater/band kid.

im basically your stereotypical theater/band kid.

i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
Ahhh I'm late to this beautiful conversation but hello! Hamilton!

Hamilton has totally taken over my life. Like, if anyone says anything that remotely sounds like the lyrics, I start singing. xD

Ahhh I'm late to this beautiful conversation but hello! Hamilton!

Hamilton has totally taken over my life. Like, if anyone says anything that remotely sounds like the lyrics, I start singing. xD

1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 373 374