Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
hello!
hello!
Lmao I'm probably in General Discussions or Ice Forums procrastinating..
[quote name="BattleATrueHero" date=2016-11-27 09:01:15] [quote name="TheCabinet" date=2016-11-24 22:41:58] Before its too late! Let us all take a moment to mourn the death of Philip Hamilton who died in a duel on thanksgiving. [/quote];-; [/quote] [font=baskerville]wHY WOULD YOU REMIND US [size=1]i was having such a good day too -sob-[/size] Okay, I agree than Ham would be a Spiral, but I feel Burr would be a Nocturne.
BattleATrueHero wrote on 2016-11-27:
TheCabinet wrote on 2016-11-24:
Before its too late!
Let us all take a moment to mourn the death of Philip Hamilton who died in a duel on thanksgiving.
;-;
wHY WOULD YOU REMIND US

i was having such a good day too -sob-

Okay, I agree than Ham would be a Spiral, but I feel Burr would be a Nocturne.
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
(Sorry not sorry)
GUYS IM DYING I REALIZED THIS AT SCHOOL TODAY
So you know in meet me inside Alex yelled at George for calling him son BUT in the first song they claimed his father left him ad his mother who got sick and died leaving Alex to fend for himself for years.SO Alexander doesn't want Washington to become a father figure to him because he's afraid George will abandon him just like his father so that's why he got mad at being called son because he was AFRAID OF GEORGE LEAVING HIM LIKE HIS FATHER!!!!

My other one is that Alex doesn't like being called son is because it brings back memories of his father before he left and after he left so him being called son brings back those bittersweet memories to him
(Sorry not sorry)
GUYS IM DYING I REALIZED THIS AT SCHOOL TODAY
So you know in meet me inside Alex yelled at George for calling him son BUT in the first song they claimed his father left him ad his mother who got sick and died leaving Alex to fend for himself for years.SO Alexander doesn't want Washington to become a father figure to him because he's afraid George will abandon him just like his father so that's why he got mad at being called son because he was AFRAID OF GEORGE LEAVING HIM LIKE HIS FATHER!!!!

My other one is that Alex doesn't like being called son is because it brings back memories of his father before he left and after he left so him being called son brings back those bittersweet memories to him
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
im performing The Election Of 1800 tomorrow for theatre with my sister, and hopefully a scene from In The Heights as well!!! im really excited!!
im performing The Election Of 1800 tomorrow for theatre with my sister, and hopefully a scene from In The Heights as well!!! im really excited!!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@yearwalk
!!!

Good luck! That sounds amazing~ :0
@yearwalk
!!!

Good luck! That sounds amazing~ :0
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Visionrift

I've actually thought about this too! How Alex is afraid to have anyone be father to him or a mother because they'll leave him or they'll die and he really doesn't want that again.
I also assumed maybe it was because he lived with Hercules for so long that he saw Hercules more as a father than he did Washington,
(Hercules' brother introduced Alex and Hercules to each other and Hercules gave him a place to live and got him into college and helped him with a lot of things. He basically adopted a ninth kid)
@Visionrift

I've actually thought about this too! How Alex is afraid to have anyone be father to him or a mother because they'll leave him or they'll die and he really doesn't want that again.
I also assumed maybe it was because he lived with Hercules for so long that he saw Hercules more as a father than he did Washington,
(Hercules' brother introduced Alex and Hercules to each other and Hercules gave him a place to live and got him into college and helped him with a lot of things. He basically adopted a ninth kid)
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
@TheCabinet
I cried silently after I found this out
I know Hercules is basically everyone's dad in the musical pretty much
@TheCabinet
I cried silently after I found this out
I know Hercules is basically everyone's dad in the musical pretty much
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift Why don't you just kill me? It would hurt less.
@Visionrift Why don't you just kill me? It would hurt less.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon @Visionrift
;-; sTAHP
@Zygon @Visionrift
;-; sTAHP
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@Zygon @RoarOfTime
I know i said i'd stop but I caN'T STOP WITH MAKING PEOPLE FEEL THE FEELS HALP
new players should be warned of me and my angst posts
@Zygon @RoarOfTime
I know i said i'd stop but I caN'T STOP WITH MAKING PEOPLE FEEL THE FEELS HALP
new players should be warned of me and my angst posts