Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thank you all for stopping by!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Neat idea for this. : O

I called myself the TiredPuppeteer on here, partly because I am tired for the most part, and because i'm a huge fan of the niche rpg maker indie game known as OFF. The Puppeteer part in question refers to the fact you don't exactly play as the protagonist in the game, but you are playing as the one guiding/controlling them. Hence, The TiredPuppeteer.

I'm in Wind flight. This is my first flight and first week, so I haven't had much experience around here yet. I chose this flight because I did some digging around on other sites and found that this group was known to be the most art orientated, kooky and friendly. I don't really care for the whole Dominance aspect. I'm here just to collect dragons and see if I can make a friend or two.

Neat idea for this. : O

I called myself the TiredPuppeteer on here, partly because I am tired for the most part, and because i'm a huge fan of the niche rpg maker indie game known as OFF. The Puppeteer part in question refers to the fact you don't exactly play as the protagonist in the game, but you are playing as the one guiding/controlling them. Hence, The TiredPuppeteer.

I'm in Wind flight. This is my first flight and first week, so I haven't had much experience around here yet. I chose this flight because I did some digging around on other sites and found that this group was known to be the most art orientated, kooky and friendly. I don't really care for the whole Dominance aspect. I'm here just to collect dragons and see if I can make a friend or two.

holy crap I just realized today marks my one-year anniversary ::0 wow how did I not notice...
@Taleirrh anyway, my name is Shinyumbreon because the shiny version of umbreon has always been my favorite out of all of the shinies.
I'm in arcane because space is majestic, beautiful, and mysterious, along with the runestones and collecting bit, these are the reasons I chose my flight.
holy crap I just realized today marks my one-year anniversary ::0 wow how did I not notice...
@Taleirrh anyway, my name is Shinyumbreon because the shiny version of umbreon has always been my favorite out of all of the shinies.
I'm in arcane because space is majestic, beautiful, and mysterious, along with the runestones and collecting bit, these are the reasons I chose my flight.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Taleirrh

Hello Taleirrh! this is such a nice thing that your doing for us all. Even if I get a piece of wood I'm super grateful that you gave me the opportunity as a newbie to the site. As you asked I'm going to give you what you asked for. The reason I chose my username, ShotoNemar, is because it has been my username since the beginning of my internet days. When I first picked out my username it was because I had created a character when I was young and named him Shoto. I love swords, and a shoto was a type of short katana. Nemar comes from my love of ramen, and Nemar is just ramen backwards. I just put together those two cause I was young.

The second question was why I chose my flight. I chose the flight of the lightweaver. Originally I was choosing the flight based on the color of the eyes, plague was the one in the back of my mind, but then the game said that each has it's own thing that the flight is known for, and thus I read every flight and considered every option. Light caught my eye, it seemed to match my personality and thought process well and I really liked the yellow eyes. I've always been attached to light elementals and things associated with them.
@Taleirrh

Hello Taleirrh! this is such a nice thing that your doing for us all. Even if I get a piece of wood I'm super grateful that you gave me the opportunity as a newbie to the site. As you asked I'm going to give you what you asked for. The reason I chose my username, ShotoNemar, is because it has been my username since the beginning of my internet days. When I first picked out my username it was because I had created a character when I was young and named him Shoto. I love swords, and a shoto was a type of short katana. Nemar comes from my love of ramen, and Nemar is just ramen backwards. I just put together those two cause I was young.

The second question was why I chose my flight. I chose the flight of the lightweaver. Originally I was choosing the flight based on the color of the eyes, plague was the one in the back of my mind, but then the game said that each has it's own thing that the flight is known for, and thus I read every flight and considered every option. Light caught my eye, it seemed to match my personality and thought process well and I really liked the yellow eyes. I've always been attached to light elementals and things associated with them.
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
@Taleirrh

Hello! Thank you very much for hosting this, it's very nice of you to do c:
My username is mane because I've always loved lions; they're just so gorgeous, strong, and majestic! I found that mane (like the lion's mane) was untaken, so of course I couldn't pass that up. c:
I originally chose nature flight because I love nature, but I decided to convert to ice as I love the color and I just think it fits me better, honestly. ^_^ I'm a shy person and I don't talk very much, and I imagine ice as isolated and quiet, haha! :)
Thanks again for doing this, have a great day!
@Taleirrh

Hello! Thank you very much for hosting this, it's very nice of you to do c:
My username is mane because I've always loved lions; they're just so gorgeous, strong, and majestic! I found that mane (like the lion's mane) was untaken, so of course I couldn't pass that up. c:
I originally chose nature flight because I love nature, but I decided to convert to ice as I love the color and I just think it fits me better, honestly. ^_^ I'm a shy person and I don't talk very much, and I imagine ice as isolated and quiet, haha! :)
Thanks again for doing this, have a great day!
tumblr_opuriaHVAg1ugssd3o3_540.png
@Taleirrh

Hi! c: I'm guessing I can still do this raffle since yesterday (dang didn't realize it xD) was my 1st year anniversary on this site, haha.
Anyways, I chose this username because its the name of one of my book characters in my main story I've been plotting for nearly two years. She's my favorite character (I can't really have a favorite, but her personality has to be my favorite, hehe) and I love her name I've chosen, and thought it would be a pretty username here. Especially since Skye is a dragon. :) But yeah, I chose the number because actually it was how old I was last year. xD (so original, I've been thinking about changing it tho)
I'm nature flight, and I chose it because I love nature very much. Wind would probably be closer to my taste of loving more open areas, but I just love forests and trees and just nature in general, especially animals. So yeah, that's why I chose it.

Thanks for hosting this, by the way! :)
@Taleirrh

Hi! c: I'm guessing I can still do this raffle since yesterday (dang didn't realize it xD) was my 1st year anniversary on this site, haha.
Anyways, I chose this username because its the name of one of my book characters in my main story I've been plotting for nearly two years. She's my favorite character (I can't really have a favorite, but her personality has to be my favorite, hehe) and I love her name I've chosen, and thought it would be a pretty username here. Especially since Skye is a dragon. :) But yeah, I chose the number because actually it was how old I was last year. xD (so original, I've been thinking about changing it tho)
I'm nature flight, and I chose it because I love nature very much. Wind would probably be closer to my taste of loving more open areas, but I just love forests and trees and just nature in general, especially animals. So yeah, that's why I chose it.

Thanks for hosting this, by the way! :)
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@Taleirrh

My name is SuperBacon because... well? I don't really know why! I don't even like bacon that much XD I chose my flight because i love the color green (look at my lair!) and the windsinger seems like a cool dragon dude. he's all noodely :P

thank you so much for doing this! i love the community and all the nice people here giving away stuff :D
@Taleirrh

My name is SuperBacon because... well? I don't really know why! I don't even like bacon that much XD I chose my flight because i love the color green (look at my lair!) and the windsinger seems like a cool dragon dude. he's all noodely :P

thank you so much for doing this! i love the community and all the nice people here giving away stuff :D
an5nAto.png
@Taleirrh

My name is MischiefManaged4 because I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and I absolutely love the mauruders!(Specificly Sirius :p)
I chose the Shadow flight because the mauruders are pranksters and I just felt that it fit the theme :)
Thanks for doing this!
@Taleirrh

My name is MischiefManaged4 because I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and I absolutely love the mauruders!(Specificly Sirius :p)
I chose the Shadow flight because the mauruders are pranksters and I just felt that it fit the theme :)
Thanks for doing this!
@Taleirrh

My name is OrangeArtist because I absolutely love orange and I am an artist. (And I kinda use the name for everything else)

I chose the Plague flight because I identified the most with what it said. Like how it talked about us being survivors, or how we prefer to be strong and are the most savage flight. I tend to act very strong and tend to be very mean to other people (irl) as a cover to survive. Also, the Plague flight's symbol looked orange to me. (Why not the Fire flight, you ask? The symbol is mostly yellow and I don't like to be labeled as tempermental.)
@Taleirrh

My name is OrangeArtist because I absolutely love orange and I am an artist. (And I kinda use the name for everything else)

I chose the Plague flight because I identified the most with what it said. Like how it talked about us being survivors, or how we prefer to be strong and are the most savage flight. I tend to act very strong and tend to be very mean to other people (irl) as a cover to survive. Also, the Plague flight's symbol looked orange to me. (Why not the Fire flight, you ask? The symbol is mostly yellow and I don't like to be labeled as tempermental.)
tumblr_omizf6IAIz1vbm74go1_100.png
tumblr_ol1hpfBPwf1vbm74go1_250.pngtumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go2_250.png
tumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go3_250.pngtumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go4_250.png
Okay so my name is ShadowDash64, because thats ehat i am on just about every platform im on. But its that because, dumb as this sounds now, Shadow dash was my main pony oc for like years and years and years. Im still trying to put together a suitable back story about her rainbow mane so its less unsightly. Poor shadow. But the 64 part is because its my favorite number, who shadow was(long story)/ "shipped" with, and my affinity for the nintendo 64.

Im in wind flight, simply because i was really into the aethetic homepage backround art and such. and everyone heres pretty cool too. I initially wanted to be in ice because one of my dragon ocs is ice powered, but i flipped a coin over it and ended up with wind xD

Also note, 64 in my lair is my wind rep, with my real world friend 64's favorite colors, green and gold. She was one of my first dragons, shes never leaving my lair, and she was my first deity rep c:
Okay so my name is ShadowDash64, because thats ehat i am on just about every platform im on. But its that because, dumb as this sounds now, Shadow dash was my main pony oc for like years and years and years. Im still trying to put together a suitable back story about her rainbow mane so its less unsightly. Poor shadow. But the 64 part is because its my favorite number, who shadow was(long story)/ "shipped" with, and my affinity for the nintendo 64.

Im in wind flight, simply because i was really into the aethetic homepage backround art and such. and everyone heres pretty cool too. I initially wanted to be in ice because one of my dragon ocs is ice powered, but i flipped a coin over it and ended up with wind xD

Also note, 64 in my lair is my wind rep, with my real world friend 64's favorite colors, green and gold. She was one of my first dragons, shes never leaving my lair, and she was my first deity rep c:
Also on CS! Feel free to trade me. I do off site for here and there
@Taleirrh

Hello! My name is Snowfoot on here because Snowfoot is the name of a very old warrior cat oc of my whom I love dearly. When I first joined, I joined the Loght Flight because I enjoy knowledge and learning(and because one of my best friends was in the light flight) but I recently switched to the wind flight a few months ago mostly for the eyes and aesthetic and lesser because the wind singer seems like a pretty chill diety :3

Thanks a bunch for doing this and have a wonderful day :D
@Taleirrh

Hello! My name is Snowfoot on here because Snowfoot is the name of a very old warrior cat oc of my whom I love dearly. When I first joined, I joined the Loght Flight because I enjoy knowledge and learning(and because one of my best friends was in the light flight) but I recently switched to the wind flight a few months ago mostly for the eyes and aesthetic and lesser because the wind singer seems like a pretty chill diety :3

Thanks a bunch for doing this and have a wonderful day :D
1 2 3 4 5 6