Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67
I signed up just for access to the advent raffle. xD
I signed up just for access to the advent raffle. xD
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
Since I actually have some treasure this year, I'll join the festivities! =)

Since I actually have some treasure this year, I'll join the festivities! =)

Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@AberDaKitty @Fizzywits @Reckless @Dursky

I've add you to all to the ping list for next year. 0: For everyone, there will be a chance to join the pinglist at the end of the exchange!

To answer your question, Reckless (and Dursky!), you are welcome to provide a link! I ask that it is a link where your Santa can remain anonymous. IE, they don't have to request permission from you to view, like a private Google Doc. Lots of people have been linking to a dragon that has the wishlist in a bio! :D
@AberDaKitty @Fizzywits @Reckless @Dursky

I've add you to all to the ping list for next year. 0: For everyone, there will be a chance to join the pinglist at the end of the exchange!

To answer your question, Reckless (and Dursky!), you are welcome to provide a link! I ask that it is a link where your Santa can remain anonymous. IE, they don't have to request permission from you to view, like a private Google Doc. Lots of people have been linking to a dragon that has the wishlist in a bio! :D
@minty

How do I sign up?
@minty

How do I sign up?
mkpoaHZ.png
Happy to be signing up! Need to get into the holiday spirit
Happy to be signing up! Need to get into the holiday spirit
@Stormdance -- You can sign up using the link found at the bottom of the second post! It is a Google Form, and will ask for some basic info and most importantly your wish list. :D
@Stormdance -- You can sign up using the link found at the bottom of the second post! It is a Google Form, and will ask for some basic info and most importantly your wish list. :D
@minty
Thank you! I was confused as to whether that was the general signup or the elf signup.
@minty
Thank you! I was confused as to whether that was the general signup or the elf signup.
mkpoaHZ.png
A new year, a new Christmas, a new Secret Santa~

\owo/ I AM FEELING THE SPIRIT ALREADY

I should wrap up all my school projects soon so I can focus on FR more
A new year, a new Christmas, a new Secret Santa~

\owo/ I AM FEELING THE SPIRIT ALREADY

I should wrap up all my school projects soon so I can focus on FR more
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
*bangs fists on tables* JOIN SO I CAN SEND OUT MY CUTE LETTERS AND BRING GIFTS DARN IT
*bangs fists on tables* JOIN SO I CAN SEND OUT MY CUTE LETTERS AND BRING GIFTS DARN IT
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@audreynichole @PrimeNumbersCas @Kuroida @MistyGlowy @Ikarus @OwlDragoness @Merellia @Hydria @yesmissalice @AliceShadow @AberDaKitty @tantayo @Eialyne @mfncool @Sprite @Celes @AestheticTotem @Reckless @Oliver2015 @hannahbbug3 @CoolPepCat @CrowsFlight @XxAsrielDreemurr @RooksandRocks @Jakekitty @BlackSherruk @Dovesplash @Gem4567 @artangcls @ZeroAerie @Moonlace @antideriv @Kybalie @Kivetre @Loki1 @xlauren @celtic7irish @MistressHoneypot @Sammyken @Hyperes @WitchyWriter @Demonskid @Fizzywits @1000unicorns @Pssycat @KingShadow @Zeco5000 @incognitas @Kiwilady @Sesei @Crypticvalkyrie @MatchaMan @Crumpet @aergonark @UnseemCrow @Lycanror @Ayreria @Stormdance @TintesSirds @Ditzy

OH MY GOODNESS!! Welcome to the exchange, everyone! I am so happy to have you all. 8) Thank you all so much for joining and pushing us over 500 participants!!! We have broken last year's participant count! I've gone and added you all to the participants list.

If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to reach out. If you have any changes to make to your submission, just let me know.

And a special welcome to @PrimeNumbersCas for joining the elf team! Thank you very much. :)

EDIT: Another warm welcome to @Fizzywits who has also joined our elf team! Thank you!!
@audreynichole @PrimeNumbersCas @Kuroida @MistyGlowy @Ikarus @OwlDragoness @Merellia @Hydria @yesmissalice @AliceShadow @AberDaKitty @tantayo @Eialyne @mfncool @Sprite @Celes @AestheticTotem @Reckless @Oliver2015 @hannahbbug3 @CoolPepCat @CrowsFlight @XxAsrielDreemurr @RooksandRocks @Jakekitty @BlackSherruk @Dovesplash @Gem4567 @artangcls @ZeroAerie @Moonlace @antideriv @Kybalie @Kivetre @Loki1 @xlauren @celtic7irish @MistressHoneypot @Sammyken @Hyperes @WitchyWriter @Demonskid @Fizzywits @1000unicorns @Pssycat @KingShadow @Zeco5000 @incognitas @Kiwilady @Sesei @Crypticvalkyrie @MatchaMan @Crumpet @aergonark @UnseemCrow @Lycanror @Ayreria @Stormdance @TintesSirds @Ditzy

OH MY GOODNESS!! Welcome to the exchange, everyone! I am so happy to have you all. 8) Thank you all so much for joining and pushing us over 500 participants!!! We have broken last year's participant count! I've gone and added you all to the participants list.

If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to reach out. If you have any changes to make to your submission, just let me know.

And a special welcome to @PrimeNumbersCas for joining the elf team! Thank you very much. :)

EDIT: Another warm welcome to @Fizzywits who has also joined our elf team! Thank you!!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67