Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67
@minty

The tread was mentioned in the community update if you haven't noticed. Might explain the sudden surge ;)
@minty

The tread was mentioned in the community update if you haven't noticed. Might explain the sudden surge ;)
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne -- I saw! I am so honored and happy that the admins would give a shout out to this little event! :D And I'm also so pleased that so many want to take part.

This is a gr8 weekend.
@Eialyne -- I saw! I am so honored and happy that the admins would give a shout out to this little event! :D And I'm also so pleased that so many want to take part.

This is a gr8 weekend.
@sunsong43 pinging myself for later.
@sunsong43 pinging myself for later.
OC9E4r3.png
@Spiritwindy @Druddigon8 @Kapara @Demesne @CakeOn @Okacuine @Lindulcis @HummingbirdColor @Aarresi @Higuchi @Furiouswolf @ForgotItWasToday @hyuukiru @Prophetess @kipiekie @MarvinMcMillian @BuildingBridges @Turstrigo @ElphabaThropp @hawkcycle @delightfuliza @Stasha @FoolishRay @SocialBookWorm @Paryton @adrienne1614 @Sylversylvan @JustALotCrazy

Hello! Thank you all for joining the exchange! I've add you to the participants list. :D Thank you for helping us surpass 550 participants. Woohoo!!

And I'd like to extend a warm welcome to @Higuchi for joining the elf team! Welcome aboard!
@Spiritwindy @Druddigon8 @Kapara @Demesne @CakeOn @Okacuine @Lindulcis @HummingbirdColor @Aarresi @Higuchi @Furiouswolf @ForgotItWasToday @hyuukiru @Prophetess @kipiekie @MarvinMcMillian @BuildingBridges @Turstrigo @ElphabaThropp @hawkcycle @delightfuliza @Stasha @FoolishRay @SocialBookWorm @Paryton @adrienne1614 @Sylversylvan @JustALotCrazy

Hello! Thank you all for joining the exchange! I've add you to the participants list. :D Thank you for helping us surpass 550 participants. Woohoo!!

And I'd like to extend a warm welcome to @Higuchi for joining the elf team! Welcome aboard!
@Minty I'm sorry, I think I accidentally chose the wrong financial tier in my submission! I would like the 100k tier.
@Minty I'm sorry, I think I accidentally chose the wrong financial tier in my submission! I would like the 100k tier.
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@hyuukiru -- No problem. I've updated your form so you will be apart of the 100k tier!
@hyuukiru -- No problem. I've updated your form so you will be apart of the 100k tier!
@minty

I have a question. Reading the FAQ it seems like every sender is also a recipant. Is there a possibility to be sender only? My wishlist would basically of treasure or gems since my geneinggoals are never set until last minute - plus they are all high-priced anyway. Also it feels strange to ask for something being such an old player that kind of allready has anything but for one impossibility.
@minty

I have a question. Reading the FAQ it seems like every sender is also a recipant. Is there a possibility to be sender only? My wishlist would basically of treasure or gems since my geneinggoals are never set until last minute - plus they are all high-priced anyway. Also it feels strange to ask for something being such an old player that kind of allready has anything but for one impossibility.
@Ismaiel -- Hello! You have it right -- everyone who participates will both give and receive a gift. Due to how folks are matched, it would not be possible for you to sign up as just a gifter. Asking for treasure or gems wouldn't be an issue if you would like to sign up! Perhaps some of your most often used genes? Or apparel sets that you are interested in, but wouldn't necessarily go out of your way to collect yourself?
@Ismaiel -- Hello! You have it right -- everyone who participates will both give and receive a gift. Due to how folks are matched, it would not be possible for you to sign up as just a gifter. Asking for treasure or gems wouldn't be an issue if you would like to sign up! Perhaps some of your most often used genes? Or apparel sets that you are interested in, but wouldn't necessarily go out of your way to collect yourself?
@HiddenMica @scribblingface @alsciaukitty @Julia @pyr0 @stealthclaw @scarlet101 @KatzPetz @appleseabloom @Cathat @SapphyreL @Katalist @sataan @barnowl117 @Yilara @KathiraNarae @Bumblesweet @RillC

Thank you all for joining the exchange! I've added you to the list of participants. :D
@HiddenMica @scribblingface @alsciaukitty @Julia @pyr0 @stealthclaw @scarlet101 @KatzPetz @appleseabloom @Cathat @SapphyreL @Katalist @sataan @barnowl117 @Yilara @KathiraNarae @Bumblesweet @RillC

Thank you all for joining the exchange! I've added you to the list of participants. :D
@minty

Question! Is it allowed to add in the wishlist an art option of not FR dragons, but original characters? Of course, there will be more options of FR stuff, but just curious!
@minty

Question! Is it allowed to add in the wishlist an art option of not FR dragons, but original characters? Of course, there will be more options of FR stuff, but just curious!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67