Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Monstercat Family Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="IzzyThyPotato" date=2016-11-11 16:25:05] .Virtualhel I started listening around the same time, I feel the same way about recent stuff, the slightly older stuff (7-19) was a lot better than the more recent stuff imo. I got my hands on 26, 27 and 28 last night, and was very disappointed, I went in with low expectations and got disappointed, there were a few good songs, but mostly just eh, and why is there so much trap/future bass ;w; I am also electronic music trash, we need an EDM mega-thread instead of just the monstercat one ^^' Edit: who the heck let two vocalists put a song on an EDM label *stares at Anna Yvette and Laura Brehm* [/quote] @IzzyThyPotato I even like trap and future bass, but just don't like the recent releases. I miss 7 Minutes Dead. And many artists' older styles. I agree that we need an EDM megathread. Why isn't there one already?
IzzyThyPotato wrote on 2016-11-11:
.Virtualhel I started listening around the same time, I feel the same way about recent stuff, the slightly older stuff (7-19) was a lot better than the more recent stuff imo. I got my hands on 26, 27 and 28 last night, and was very disappointed, I went in with low expectations and got disappointed, there were a few good songs, but mostly just eh, and why is there so much trap/future bass ;w;
I am also electronic music trash, we need an EDM mega-thread instead of just the monstercat one ^^'

Edit: who the heck let two vocalists put a song on an EDM label *stares at Anna Yvette and Laura Brehm*
@IzzyThyPotato
I even like trap and future bass, but just don't like the recent releases. I miss 7 Minutes Dead. And many artists' older styles.
I agree that we need an EDM megathread. Why isn't there one already?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@Virtualhel I miss a lot of older artists who didn't release much, like Day One, Matduke and Skifonix ;w;
And I'm gunna go make a mega thread, gimme a minute~
Made a mega thread, heh
@Virtualhel I miss a lot of older artists who didn't release much, like Day One, Matduke and Skifonix ;w;
And I'm gunna go make a mega thread, gimme a minute~
Made a mega thread, heh
jt3PpxV.png
aha! i love Monstercat too ^o^

most of my drawing inspiration music comes from Monstercat's label, eheh
I'd have to say, my fav artists are Pegboard Nerds, Rogue, Tut Tut Child, Tokyo Machine (even tho he only has three songs, I still love his style), Noisestorm, Stephen Walking and Muzzy
i fangirl over muzzy on a regular basis ok

my fav songs atm, probably these:
Dion Timmer - Panic
Rogue - Nemesis
Tokyo Machine - FIGHT
Stephen Walking - Wake Up, The House is Underwater!
Tut Tut Child - Fat Cat Adventures
Tut Tut Child - Dance To It
Muzzy - Crescendo
Rogue - Dreams
Muzzy - Get Crazy
Muzzy - The Phantom (feat. High Maintenance)
Muzzy - Feeling Stronger (High Maintenance remix)
and there's probably more that I forgot bout plus many more muzzy songs
aha! i love Monstercat too ^o^

most of my drawing inspiration music comes from Monstercat's label, eheh
I'd have to say, my fav artists are Pegboard Nerds, Rogue, Tut Tut Child, Tokyo Machine (even tho he only has three songs, I still love his style), Noisestorm, Stephen Walking and Muzzy
i fangirl over muzzy on a regular basis ok

my fav songs atm, probably these:
Dion Timmer - Panic
Rogue - Nemesis
Tokyo Machine - FIGHT
Stephen Walking - Wake Up, The House is Underwater!
Tut Tut Child - Fat Cat Adventures
Tut Tut Child - Dance To It
Muzzy - Crescendo
Rogue - Dreams
Muzzy - Get Crazy
Muzzy - The Phantom (feat. High Maintenance)
Muzzy - Feeling Stronger (High Maintenance remix)
and there's probably more that I forgot bout plus many more muzzy songs
sooo how about them 029 album mixes? retribution is my fav, i don't think there's a single song i dislike in it.

@TheRainTrain you've got great taste B) i've been on a muzzy kick lately, his stuff is aces + stephen walking is my favourite artist on the label, i think.
sooo how about them 029 album mixes? retribution is my fav, i don't think there's a single song i dislike in it.

@TheRainTrain you've got great taste B) i've been on a muzzy kick lately, his stuff is aces + stephen walking is my favourite artist on the label, i think.
[font=roboto]So what even happened to this thread? Lemme break this awkward silence with a Marshmello fanderg. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28219622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282197/28219622_350.png[/img] [/url][/font]
So what even happened to this thread?
Lemme break this awkward silence with a Marshmello fanderg.

28219622_350.png
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@Deadbattery :o that's a pretty pearlcatcher you have there! I love the mix of light yellow and white <3
@Deadbattery :o that's a pretty pearlcatcher you have there! I love the mix of light yellow and white <3
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato
AAAA THANK YOU! I might share Rogue when I change him into a Wildclaw, too.
@IzzyThyPotato
AAAA THANK YOU! I might share Rogue when I change him into a Wildclaw, too.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6