Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Monstercat Family Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@stonebank
I can get the same kinds of effects when I set a blend to my playlist on Spotify. Lemme tell you, if you've never heard a classical song transition into any of Varien's songs then you've never truly had some kind of musical er... Sensual anomaly. But of course it's all up to personal taste. Oracle mixing with anything is really amazing too because you can just year "Your oracle... Oracle... Your oracle... I'll be your oracle..." behind the next track and MMH it's so good. My personal favorite genre is House though, and my second favorite is either DnB or Trance; or Hardstyle. (Stonebank makes the best Hardstyle.~) For me Trap is more of a hit or miss, but that's just my personal opinion. I miss when Trance music was made though...
@stonebank
I can get the same kinds of effects when I set a blend to my playlist on Spotify. Lemme tell you, if you've never heard a classical song transition into any of Varien's songs then you've never truly had some kind of musical er... Sensual anomaly. But of course it's all up to personal taste. Oracle mixing with anything is really amazing too because you can just year "Your oracle... Oracle... Your oracle... I'll be your oracle..." behind the next track and MMH it's so good. My personal favorite genre is House though, and my second favorite is either DnB or Trance; or Hardstyle. (Stonebank makes the best Hardstyle.~) For me Trap is more of a hit or miss, but that's just my personal opinion. I miss when Trance music was made though...
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
Wow this is a good thread ouo)b Also have my Tristam dragon (Planning to get Roog soon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25359791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253598/25359791_350.png[/img] [/url]
Wow this is a good thread ouo)b

Also have my Tristam dragon (Planning to get Roog soon)

25359791_350.png
VAAnkLY.png
I love Monstercat and have been subscribed to the channel since late 2012. Puppet is my GOD. I worship him and his songs. 'Nough said XD
I love Monstercat and have been subscribed to the channel since late 2012. Puppet is my GOD. I worship him and his songs. 'Nough said XD
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
@Karkamericat ooh i bet that sounds amazing *_* i didn't used to like varien but he's definitely grown on me over the years. he's got a really fascinating sound.

the three trance songs they released by mitchell claxton were amazing. i hope to see more of him (or just trance in general, i miss it too!) soon, it's definitely an underappreciated genre on the label.
@Karkamericat ooh i bet that sounds amazing *_* i didn't used to like varien but he's definitely grown on me over the years. he's got a really fascinating sound.

the three trance songs they released by mitchell claxton were amazing. i hope to see more of him (or just trance in general, i miss it too!) soon, it's definitely an underappreciated genre on the label.
Well darn, didn't think I would see other Monstercat fans on here! I really shouldn't be surprised.

I have too many favourite songs, genres and artists to list but man I love all of the Pegboardnerds, Muzzy, Televisor and Stephen Walking songs~

okay i lied, I have one song that I keep coming back to. Endgame by Muzzy

Also I agree on Trance, I wish we had more of it on the channel ;(
Well darn, didn't think I would see other Monstercat fans on here! I really shouldn't be surprised.

I have too many favourite songs, genres and artists to list but man I love all of the Pegboardnerds, Muzzy, Televisor and Stephen Walking songs~

okay i lied, I have one song that I keep coming back to. Endgame by Muzzy

Also I agree on Trance, I wish we had more of it on the channel ;(
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
@Khalix [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26586485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265865/26586485_350.png[/img] [/url] I have my own Tristam dragon haha. I'm also secretly thinking about changing my name to Tut Tut Child since I have a dragon for him too. (He's wonderful and the first artist I found from MC through Pandora.) Or Varien, because I NEED a Varien dragon. He shall have a Storm Seeker familiar because he is also the Raven King; and the Prince of Darkness, and a real life fantasy character.
@Khalix

26586485_350.png

I have my own Tristam dragon haha. I'm also secretly thinking about changing my name to Tut Tut Child since I have a dragon for him too. (He's wonderful and the first artist I found from MC through Pandora.) Or Varien, because I NEED a Varien dragon. He shall have a Storm Seeker familiar because he is also the Raven King; and the Prince of Darkness, and a real life fantasy character.

jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
If anyone also wants to see the Monstercat memes I've drawn I'll find a way to get them on here I promise. You can never have too may memes.
If anyone also wants to see the Monstercat memes I've drawn I'll find a way to get them on here I promise. You can never have too may memes.
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@karkamericat can we have the memes?
@karkamericat can we have the memes?
bmkYwEK.png
Mmm. I used to be such a big Monstercat fan up until recently, but I kind of... took a break I guess? I started listening just before 014, and there's so many songs that I love, but some of the recent stuff is eh.
However, now there's DROELOE? And Seven Lions? All these people who I liked from other places are there. I should maybe come back.
But please, let's talk about it. I'm electronic music trash.
Mmm. I used to be such a big Monstercat fan up until recently, but I kind of... took a break I guess? I started listening just before 014, and there's so many songs that I love, but some of the recent stuff is eh.
However, now there's DROELOE? And Seven Lions? All these people who I liked from other places are there. I should maybe come back.
But please, let's talk about it. I'm electronic music trash.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@Virtualhel I started listening around the same time, I feel the same way about recent stuff, the slightly older stuff (7-19) was a lot better than the more recent stuff imo. I got my hands on 26, 27 and 28 last night, and was very disappointed, I went in with low expectations and got disappointed, there were a few good songs, but mostly just eh, and why is there so much trap/future bass ;w;
I am also electronic music trash, we need an EDM mega-thread instead of just the monstercat one ^^'

Edit: who the heck let two vocalists put a song on an EDM label *stares at Anna Yvette and Laura Brehm*
@Virtualhel I started listening around the same time, I feel the same way about recent stuff, the slightly older stuff (7-19) was a lot better than the more recent stuff imo. I got my hands on 26, 27 and 28 last night, and was very disappointed, I went in with low expectations and got disappointed, there were a few good songs, but mostly just eh, and why is there so much trap/future bass ;w;
I am also electronic music trash, we need an EDM mega-thread instead of just the monstercat one ^^'

Edit: who the heck let two vocalists put a song on an EDM label *stares at Anna Yvette and Laura Brehm*
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6