Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Monstercat Family Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@nootnoot5458

I never stated this before but I just love your signature. Crescendo is one of the best songs on the 5 year album, next to Break the Silence. That song though is like a music er... Beautiful catastrophe? Trying to be PG hahaha... But it makes me so very happy. I also just blew a load of gems getting apparel for my Monstercat guardian. 150 for the daredevil cover, and 675 for a load of cats; the black cat specifically for him for obvious reasons. I love him so much and I never thought I would. Next up is to save up my gems for maybe the hourglass or something, I dunno my funds are in the gutter right now even though I was supposed to be helping out with a watermelon subspecies. (Tristam was a little inspiration for parts of it for... Reasons... Everything in the universe is either a banana or not a banana. Trust me on this he actually said that.)
@nootnoot5458

I never stated this before but I just love your signature. Crescendo is one of the best songs on the 5 year album, next to Break the Silence. That song though is like a music er... Beautiful catastrophe? Trying to be PG hahaha... But it makes me so very happy. I also just blew a load of gems getting apparel for my Monstercat guardian. 150 for the daredevil cover, and 675 for a load of cats; the black cat specifically for him for obvious reasons. I love him so much and I never thought I would. Next up is to save up my gems for maybe the hourglass or something, I dunno my funds are in the gutter right now even though I was supposed to be helping out with a watermelon subspecies. (Tristam was a little inspiration for parts of it for... Reasons... Everything in the universe is either a banana or not a banana. Trust me on this he actually said that.)
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
Hi everyone, been listening to monstercat since 2013, stopped downloading new albums at around 023 because I'm biased and prefer the older stuff ^^; still follow a lot of artists on twitter and stuff, and mainly just keep up with Varien songs.
Some of my favourtie monstercat songs are:
• Direct & Mr Fijiwiji - Hysteria
• Feint - Snake Eyes
• Rameses B - Dreamcatcher
• SCNDL - The Munsta
• Varien - Valkyrie II
• Televisor - Break Loose
• Noisestorm - Airwaves
• Televisor - Find That Someone
• Pegboard Nerds - Rocktronik
• Varien - Lilith
• Varien & Mr Fijiwiji - We Are The Lights

Maybe I should go get the more recent albums and listen to them ^^ (gimme recommendations of newer stuff, I have 1-23 on my laptop!)
on a side note, anyone here listen to Habstrakt or Eptic

Edit: While I'm here I should bring up that time I was playing minecraft/on teamspeak with PIXL and Favright, that was a fun day ^^ and there was also that time I won a 7MD shirt when he did a livestream ^^
Hi everyone, been listening to monstercat since 2013, stopped downloading new albums at around 023 because I'm biased and prefer the older stuff ^^; still follow a lot of artists on twitter and stuff, and mainly just keep up with Varien songs.
Some of my favourtie monstercat songs are:
• Direct & Mr Fijiwiji - Hysteria
• Feint - Snake Eyes
• Rameses B - Dreamcatcher
• SCNDL - The Munsta
• Varien - Valkyrie II
• Televisor - Break Loose
• Noisestorm - Airwaves
• Televisor - Find That Someone
• Pegboard Nerds - Rocktronik
• Varien - Lilith
• Varien & Mr Fijiwiji - We Are The Lights

Maybe I should go get the more recent albums and listen to them ^^ (gimme recommendations of newer stuff, I have 1-23 on my laptop!)
on a side note, anyone here listen to Habstrakt or Eptic

Edit: While I'm here I should bring up that time I was playing minecraft/on teamspeak with PIXL and Favright, that was a fun day ^^ and there was also that time I won a 7MD shirt when he did a livestream ^^
jt3PpxV.png
omg I've been casually listening to monstercat for about two years maybe? I really love dnb and trap, and out of the artists I especially like feint, pegboard nerds, and muzzy. My favorite songs are Snowblind - au5,
Frame Of mind - Tristam and Braken,
snake Eyes - feint,
try This - Pegboard Nerds, and
Collide - Hellberg and Deutgen vs Splitbreed
omg I've been casually listening to monstercat for about two years maybe? I really love dnb and trap, and out of the artists I especially like feint, pegboard nerds, and muzzy. My favorite songs are Snowblind - au5,
Frame Of mind - Tristam and Braken,
snake Eyes - feint,
try This - Pegboard Nerds, and
Collide - Hellberg and Deutgen vs Splitbreed
hi *waves dramatically*
@carifoo01 Snake Eyes is so good, holy heck owo
And Collide too, I love Splitbreed's vocals, have you heard the Astronaut and Barely Alive remix??
@carifoo01 Snake Eyes is so good, holy heck owo
And Collide too, I love Splitbreed's vocals, have you heard the Astronaut and Barely Alive remix??
jt3PpxV.png
@izzythypotato ye the remix is pretty great. I prefer the original though.
@izzythypotato ye the remix is pretty great. I prefer the original though.
hi *waves dramatically*
@carifoo01 the original is still really good ^^
@carifoo01 the original is still really good ^^
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato

I've been listening to Monstercat since the Dance to It EP by Tut Tut Child came out (I don't know how long ago that was whups), but I've fallen into an EDM hole I can't escape. Do you like Varien's new EP though? I love it so much, and I'll forever love the Valkyrie saga he made. I can't wait for Tut Tut's new tracks IMO, I know he's making some. I may have stalked his Twitter a little... hahaha...
@IzzyThyPotato

I've been listening to Monstercat since the Dance to It EP by Tut Tut Child came out (I don't know how long ago that was whups), but I've fallen into an EDM hole I can't escape. Do you like Varien's new EP though? I love it so much, and I'll forever love the Valkyrie saga he made. I can't wait for Tut Tut's new tracks IMO, I know he's making some. I may have stalked his Twitter a little... hahaha...
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
@karkamericat honestly crescendo and break the silence are just so Great

and i personally think blowing a tonne of gems on a monstercat fandragon is a great decision and i would certainly spoil mine if i had the funds ahah
@karkamericat honestly crescendo and break the silence are just so Great

and i personally think blowing a tonne of gems on a monstercat fandragon is a great decision and i would certainly spoil mine if i had the funds ahah
bmkYwEK.png
@Karkamericat I'm in an EDM hole as well lmao, and I actually haven't heard Varien's new EP >__> I gotta do that this afternoon
@Karkamericat I'm in an EDM hole as well lmao, and I actually haven't heard Varien's new EP >__> I gotta do that this afternoon
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato
You won't be disappointed. It really made me think and feel. I love Varien's unique style, however his music is just usually not my jam (still, hats off), but this EP was amazing.
@IzzyThyPotato
You won't be disappointed. It really made me think and feel. I love Varien's unique style, however his music is just usually not my jam (still, hats off), but this EP was amazing.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6