Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ice Themed Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fUW8Z54.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=#5A8CAF]Pilot's Crystal Raffle![/center] ----- ----- I'm hosting a raffle! I initially posted this in the Ice Sales forum, but I thought I'd spread the love some more. =D Members who joined this Welcome Week get [i]two free tickets[/i] that have to be put into separate prize packs. If you want any more tickets than that you'll follow the rules below that older users have to follow. 5kt/5g per ticket. [b]You have to buy at least one ticket before the bump/ping tickets can be applied.[/b] If you ping other users to this thread and [I]they enter[/I], that's 5 tickets. If you bump it once per day thats another ticket (per day)! You can only win one prize pack, but you can enter as many as you like or put all your tickets into just one too! [right][font=Century Gothic][size=6][i]Prize Packs[/i][/size][/font] [size=2]The raffle will end at the [b]end of the Welcome Week[/b] at rollover.[/size][/right] [quote=Money, Money, Money!] [center][item=Vista: Gem Hoarder] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]x200[/center][/quote] [quote=Is It Cold In Here?] [center][skin=15881][skin=15885][skin=15887] [item=Frigid Emblem][item=Frigid Sash][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Chillspike Crown][/center][/quote] [quote=The Egg and Its Guardians] [center][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Cragward Custodian] [item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Eternal Snow]x40[/center][/quote] [quote=Royal Siblings of Snow] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27845858][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/278459/27845858.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27845860][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/278459/27845860.png[/img][/url] [item=Frigid Crown]x2 [size=2]These dragons are named and if you would like Scrolls of Renaming upon receiving them, you are more than welcome to ask. Also, they're being held by a friend but I promise they will make their way to you should you win![/size][/center][/quote]
fUW8Z54.png

Pilot's Crystal Raffle!

I'm hosting a raffle! I initially posted this in the Ice Sales forum, but I thought I'd spread the love some more. =D

Members who joined this Welcome Week get two free tickets that have to be put into separate prize packs. If you want any more tickets than that you'll follow the rules below that older users have to follow.

5kt/5g per ticket. You have to buy at least one ticket before the bump/ping tickets can be applied. If you ping other users to this thread and they enter, that's 5 tickets. If you bump it once per day thats another ticket (per day)! You can only win one prize pack, but you can enter as many as you like or put all your tickets into just one too!

Prize Packs
The raffle will end at the end of the Welcome Week at rollover.
Money, Money, Money! wrote:
Vista: Gem Hoarder
icon_gems.pngx200
Is It Cold In Here? wrote:

Frigid Emblem Frigid Sash Chillspike Collar Chillspike Crown
The Egg and Its Guardians wrote:
Polarfreeze Defender Unhatched Ice Egg Cragward Custodian
Furry Icewarden Puppet Eternal Snow x40
Royal Siblings of Snow wrote:
27845858.png27845860.png
Frigid Crown x2
These dragons are named and if you would like Scrolls of Renaming upon receiving them, you are more than welcome to ask. Also, they're being held by a friend but I promise they will make their way to you should you win!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Bump! For the egg and it's guardians!
Bump! For the egg and it's guardians!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@Mypilot

I will buy 1 Ticket!
Do we say which 'Pack' we want? If so, I'll pick 'Money, Money, Money!'

and I'll Ping @schaadenfreude
@Mypilot

I will buy 1 Ticket!
Do we say which 'Pack' we want? If so, I'll pick 'Money, Money, Money!'

and I'll Ping @schaadenfreude
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Mypilot

I will buy 1 ticket for the Royal Siblings of Snow pack. :3
@Mypilot

I will buy 1 ticket for the Royal Siblings of Snow pack. :3
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@SeaGodling

I should've clarified and that's my bad, but you have to buy at least one ticket before the bump tickets can be counted. Sorry about that!

@lizaseedling

Entered!

@Sionainn

Sure thing! Just a couple things: Which pack would you like the ticket to go towards? And don't forget to send the payment. ^.^ And once your friend enters, which prize packs would you like those tickets to go towards?
@SeaGodling

I should've clarified and that's my bad, but you have to buy at least one ticket before the bump tickets can be counted. Sorry about that!

@lizaseedling

Entered!

@Sionainn

Sure thing! Just a couple things: Which pack would you like the ticket to go towards? And don't forget to send the payment. ^.^ And once your friend enters, which prize packs would you like those tickets to go towards?
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot

oh okay i guess i'll buy a ticket! will send the CR shortly. i'd like my ticket(s) to go toward The Egg and Its Guardians

i got pinged by @Sionainn; just for confirmation's sake!
@Mypilot

oh okay i guess i'll buy a ticket! will send the CR shortly. i'd like my ticket(s) to go toward The Egg and Its Guardians

i got pinged by @Sionainn; just for confirmation's sake!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
@schaadenfreude

Entered! Thank you for joining. =)
@schaadenfreude

Entered! Thank you for joining. =)
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot

I would love to enter for the 'Money, Money, Money!' and any Tickets I get, will go to that~
@Mypilot

I would love to enter for the 'Money, Money, Money!' and any Tickets I get, will go to that~
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@mypilot

I would like to buy 4 tickets, 2 going to Is it Cold in Here and 2 going to Royal Siblings of Snow

Also, you're a huge nerd. Thanks, mate <3
@mypilot

I would like to buy 4 tickets, 2 going to Is it Cold in Here and 2 going to Royal Siblings of Snow

Also, you're a huge nerd. Thanks, mate <3
k1iBoyh.png
@Spideyninjagirl

Okie dokie, entered! =)
@Spideyninjagirl

Okie dokie, entered! =)
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|