Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 72 73
@Straif
Great info, thanks! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Straif
Great info, thanks! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Straif
hey could you please add me to the ping list :)
Thank you
@Straif
hey could you please add me to the ping list :)
Thank you
@Straif
thank you so much for awesome guide!
Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Straif
thank you so much for awesome guide!
Could I be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
@Twelvewishes @AthenaMinerva @Xagrathia @haikwoshevo @lunaris1013 @Stormhawke @horocol @Zaratyst @Latigirl @ReluctantPandora @Erawolf132 @TriforceDrag0n @Danerys @MagicalMagpie @valure @SkyDagger @winkatuck @Alestrius @blaireau @PrayingMantis @Natakiro @ShadowRising @NarentiDragon @Dragonisa @Starlight18 @NaiveVaporeon @Allochthon @Kaibaman @NikkiMae @ricci @rochester @Akash @VoxxVoleur @Carsonn @Butterfree @Golldfish @Juulika @Shimiru @Sparrowhawk @savetheshay @CrazyDrDuck @Barrani @Srnb @KameTurtle @Ezzare @Lyricmonster96 @Craneoflores @CEGAMischief @Flurries @BlueAlphyn885 @JenKenobi @Keantha @Catalinabelle @Maltshakes @Tempestris @BlueDragonFire @juncosongs @Septiplier @QueenParda @merrymercutio @Vancara @BlackMistress @Rileyychan @Merellia @temperama @callmethey @dinkoidsupreme @Evolution2 @iiinvisible @Daarka @nauticalamity @Nihilus @ClockworkOctopus @AkiresaYasonska @Fallenarrow @BardsTale @Droiline @Xephyrus @tassledown @MilanoCookies @Shewolf13 @Kyndrah @KingShadow @Redfern @omn1 @IgnisFlamel @ArashiiNekkyou @kaylavarnell4736 @AntiFerret @CourtneyOlivia @Loona @Aviana @AideanOTurner @Treepunch @Cheeba @Qsq @RustedMeadows @ThomasGrimm @shepardess @Siscily @Hailey12 @CountD

in a shocking twist, the new gem gene is the same rarity as every other gem gene.

Metallic
vs Basic: 7/483 - 99% Basic
vs Common (Clown, Falcon, Piebald, Speckle, Tiger): 2/498 - 100% Common
vs Uncommon (Bar, Cherub, Giraffe, Jupiter, Ripple, Vipera): 12/588 - 98% Uncommon
vs Limited (Poison, Skink): 5/495 - 99% Limited
vs Rare (Crystal, Iridescent, Petals): 190/210 - 53% Rare

rarity looks weirdly out of order but that's probably just RNG being Random + rare genes not popping up often enough to get a clear sample size
@Twelvewishes @AthenaMinerva @Xagrathia @haikwoshevo @lunaris1013 @Stormhawke @horocol @Zaratyst @Latigirl @ReluctantPandora @Erawolf132 @TriforceDrag0n @Danerys @MagicalMagpie @valure @SkyDagger @winkatuck @Alestrius @blaireau @PrayingMantis @Natakiro @ShadowRising @NarentiDragon @Dragonisa @Starlight18 @NaiveVaporeon @Allochthon @Kaibaman @NikkiMae @ricci @rochester @Akash @VoxxVoleur @Carsonn @Butterfree @Golldfish @Juulika @Shimiru @Sparrowhawk @savetheshay @CrazyDrDuck @Barrani @Srnb @KameTurtle @Ezzare @Lyricmonster96 @Craneoflores @CEGAMischief @Flurries @BlueAlphyn885 @JenKenobi @Keantha @Catalinabelle @Maltshakes @Tempestris @BlueDragonFire @juncosongs @Septiplier @QueenParda @merrymercutio @Vancara @BlackMistress @Rileyychan @Merellia @temperama @callmethey @dinkoidsupreme @Evolution2 @iiinvisible @Daarka @nauticalamity @Nihilus @ClockworkOctopus @AkiresaYasonska @Fallenarrow @BardsTale @Droiline @Xephyrus @tassledown @MilanoCookies @Shewolf13 @Kyndrah @KingShadow @Redfern @omn1 @IgnisFlamel @ArashiiNekkyou @kaylavarnell4736 @AntiFerret @CourtneyOlivia @Loona @Aviana @AideanOTurner @Treepunch @Cheeba @Qsq @RustedMeadows @ThomasGrimm @shepardess @Siscily @Hailey12 @CountD

in a shocking twist, the new gem gene is the same rarity as every other gem gene.

Metallic
vs Basic: 7/483 - 99% Basic
vs Common (Clown, Falcon, Piebald, Speckle, Tiger): 2/498 - 100% Common
vs Uncommon (Bar, Cherub, Giraffe, Jupiter, Ripple, Vipera): 12/588 - 98% Uncommon
vs Limited (Poison, Skink): 5/495 - 99% Limited
vs Rare (Crystal, Iridescent, Petals): 190/210 - 53% Rare

rarity looks weirdly out of order but that's probably just RNG being Random + rare genes not popping up often enough to get a clear sample size
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
@Straif I laughed really hard at "in a shocking twist", oh my god. Thank you for your dedication!
@Straif I laughed really hard at "in a shocking twist", oh my god. Thank you for your dedication!
1Zfjqw6.png
@Straif thank you
@Straif thank you
W1dpc3e.png
@Straif

I too LOL'd at your shocking twist. Thank you!
@Straif

I too LOL'd at your shocking twist. Thank you!
30oPYgq.png
@Straif

You might as well add secondary gene Alloy to rare since it's the to-be-released companion to Metallic (thus obviously making it rare as well) and save yourself the trouble of it later. It only makes sense I'd say. And to let people know it's not out yet just put TBR (to be released) next to it.
@Straif

You might as well add secondary gene Alloy to rare since it's the to-be-released companion to Metallic (thus obviously making it rare as well) and save yourself the trouble of it later. It only makes sense I'd say. And to let people know it's not out yet just put TBR (to be released) next to it.
gs8As9u.png
@Straif
i laughed so hard at 'in a shocking twist.' ty as always for updating this thread!
@Straif
i laughed so hard at 'in a shocking twist.' ty as always for updating this thread!
XYMsss6.gif
@Straif

Could I please be added to the ping list for new genes and breeds, please?
@Straif

Could I please be added to the ping list for new genes and breeds, please?
Quote:
We all must serve the cycle.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 72 73