Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73
@bearly Aaa! Thank you!!
@bearly Aaa! Thank you!!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock - @klet and @ThorneticFawn both put it at Limited/on the same level as Runes, Spines, and Gembond, which is where I'd have guessed it to be based on other Baldwin genes. I did a wee bit of testing this morning which put it at about 55/45 with Gembond and that's probably just random noise; most likely it's 50/50 once enough tests are run.

I'm gonna do my regular testing as soon as Proper Pays-the-Bills work is over but that's gonna be some hours yet cursed Adult Responsibilities and their perpetual interference with my spreadsheet hobby...
@counterklock - @klet and @ThorneticFawn both put it at Limited/on the same level as Runes, Spines, and Gembond, which is where I'd have guessed it to be based on other Baldwin genes. I did a wee bit of testing this morning which put it at about 55/45 with Gembond and that's probably just random noise; most likely it's 50/50 once enough tests are run.

I'm gonna do my regular testing as soon as Proper Pays-the-Bills work is over but that's gonna be some hours yet cursed Adult Responsibilities and their perpetual interference with my spreadsheet hobby...
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
@counterklock omg sorry if that was a broken link for you! This worked for me: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2060295/1#post_24317810

@Straif thank you so much for the updates!!! *o* You're so awesome~
@counterklock omg sorry if that was a broken link for you! This worked for me: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2060295/1#post_24317810

@Straif thank you so much for the updates!!! *o* You're so awesome~
foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
@bearly ahaha I was actually just about to mention it! Thanks for the proper link :DD

@straif Thank you so much! The spreadsheet hobby will be awaiting you once those pesky Adult Responsibilities are tended to!
@bearly ahaha I was actually just about to mention it! Thanks for the proper link :DD

@straif Thank you so much! The spreadsheet hobby will be awaiting you once those pesky Adult Responsibilities are tended to!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@Straif Happy to now have another gene to breed against runes! Spines is sometimes too subtle and gembond isn't one of my faves.
@Straif Happy to now have another gene to breed against runes! Spines is sometimes too subtle and gembond isn't one of my faves.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
*returns to the thread fifteen minutes late five hours later with Starbucks spreadsheets*
...yep, it's Limited.

Scales
vs Basic: 32/468 - 94% Basic
vs Common (Contour, Thylacine, Underbelly): 61/639 - 91% Common
vs Uncommon (Crackle, Okapi, Smoke): 111/589 - 84% Uncommon
vs Limited (Gembond, Runes, Spines): 523/477 - 48% Limited
vs Rare (Circuit, Glimmer, Stained): 685/15 - 2% Rare

@Twelvewishes @AthenaMinerva @Xagrathia @haikwoshevo @lunaris1013 @Stormhawke @horocol @Zaratyst @Latigirl @ReluctantPandora @Erawolf132 @TriforceDrag0n @Danerys @MagicalMagpie @valure @SkyDagger @winkatuck @Alestrius @blaireau @PrayingMantis @Natakiro @ShadowRising @NarentiDragon @Dragonisa @Starlight18 @NaiveVaporeon @Allochthon @Kaibaman @NikkiMae @ricci @rochester @Akash @VoxxVoleur @Carsonn @Butterfree @Golldfish @Juulika @Shimiru @Sparrowhawk @savetheshay @CrazyDrDuck @Barrani @Srnb @KameTurtle @Ezzare @Lyricmonster96 @Craneoflores @CEGAMischief @Flurries @BlueAlphyn885 @JenKenobi @Keantha @Catalinabelle @Maltshakes @Tempestris @BlueDragonFire @juncosongs @Septiplier @Parda @merrymercutio @Vancara @BlackMistress @Rileyychan @Merellia @temperama @callmethey @dinkoidsupreme @Evolution2 @iiinvisible @Daarka @nauticalamity @Nihilus @ClockworkOctopus @AkiresaYasonska @Fallenarrow @BardsTale @Droiline @Xephyrus @tassledown @MilanoCookies @Shewolf13 @Kyndrah @KingShadow @Redfern @omn1 @IgnisFlamel @ArashiiNekkyou @kaylavarnell4736 @AntiFerret @CourtneyOlivia @Loona @Aviana @AideanOTurner @Treepunch @Cheeba @Qsq @RustedMeadows @ThomasGrimm @shepardess @Siscily @Hailey12 @CountD @cartilaj @Cryptnoch @butcherbaby @koolkabe
*returns to the thread fifteen minutes late five hours later with Starbucks spreadsheets*
...yep, it's Limited.

Scales
vs Basic: 32/468 - 94% Basic
vs Common (Contour, Thylacine, Underbelly): 61/639 - 91% Common
vs Uncommon (Crackle, Okapi, Smoke): 111/589 - 84% Uncommon
vs Limited (Gembond, Runes, Spines): 523/477 - 48% Limited
vs Rare (Circuit, Glimmer, Stained): 685/15 - 2% Rare

@Twelvewishes @AthenaMinerva @Xagrathia @haikwoshevo @lunaris1013 @Stormhawke @horocol @Zaratyst @Latigirl @ReluctantPandora @Erawolf132 @TriforceDrag0n @Danerys @MagicalMagpie @valure @SkyDagger @winkatuck @Alestrius @blaireau @PrayingMantis @Natakiro @ShadowRising @NarentiDragon @Dragonisa @Starlight18 @NaiveVaporeon @Allochthon @Kaibaman @NikkiMae @ricci @rochester @Akash @VoxxVoleur @Carsonn @Butterfree @Golldfish @Juulika @Shimiru @Sparrowhawk @savetheshay @CrazyDrDuck @Barrani @Srnb @KameTurtle @Ezzare @Lyricmonster96 @Craneoflores @CEGAMischief @Flurries @BlueAlphyn885 @JenKenobi @Keantha @Catalinabelle @Maltshakes @Tempestris @BlueDragonFire @juncosongs @Septiplier @Parda @merrymercutio @Vancara @BlackMistress @Rileyychan @Merellia @temperama @callmethey @dinkoidsupreme @Evolution2 @iiinvisible @Daarka @nauticalamity @Nihilus @ClockworkOctopus @AkiresaYasonska @Fallenarrow @BardsTale @Droiline @Xephyrus @tassledown @MilanoCookies @Shewolf13 @Kyndrah @KingShadow @Redfern @omn1 @IgnisFlamel @ArashiiNekkyou @kaylavarnell4736 @AntiFerret @CourtneyOlivia @Loona @Aviana @AideanOTurner @Treepunch @Cheeba @Qsq @RustedMeadows @ThomasGrimm @shepardess @Siscily @Hailey12 @CountD @cartilaj @Cryptnoch @butcherbaby @koolkabe
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
Oh wow so surprise. Thanks for confirming!
Oh wow so surprise. Thanks for confirming!
@Straif dang that was quick thanks
@Straif dang that was quick thanks
W1dpc3e.png
Thanks for confirming :)
Thanks for confirming :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
thank you for the updates =D
thank you for the updates =D
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73