Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 471 472
@Culex
This guide is awesome, but I have one question.
I have 3 dragons at level 7, and the worst part is that I can't find or afford even 1 Eliminate. My luck is so bad, 500 battles and not a single Eliminate, and only 30kt, compared to the 300kt needed to buy one.
How do you recommend getting it?
@Culex
This guide is awesome, but I have one question.
I have 3 dragons at level 7, and the worst part is that I can't find or afford even 1 Eliminate. My luck is so bad, 500 battles and not a single Eliminate, and only 30kt, compared to the 300kt needed to buy one.
How do you recommend getting it?
formally LCice/FR+3/He or Him | Please Ping Me
Space/Band/Video Game/WWII History Nerd
INFJ/Ace-Aro/Welcome to Messages
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
"In theory, It should all work out fine in the end."
@lcice
I'm not an expert in getting rich so I can't give advice, but I can send you some treasure to help ^^
@lcice
I'm not an expert in getting rich so I can't give advice, but I can send you some treasure to help ^^
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
@Lcice I felt the same way you do right now about not having the money to get my dragons stones but I took advantage of the riot last month and sold everything I got (except a few things I couldn't let go of... >>). I sold and vaulted all of treasure and I played the market place and all 3 of my Dergs have eliminate and all their stones, (I bought most of them because I'm impatient) Everytime you get 30k put it away, just play and save. It's hard and it's annoying but it's worth it. This guide saved my life. I started a coli team and had no idea what I was doing and I found this and started fresh and I'm almost at 20 with all 3 of my babies and it's amazing the differene everything makes. Start small, savings grows a lot when you save small amounts frequently and if you can wait take advantage of next month's festival.
@Lcice I felt the same way you do right now about not having the money to get my dragons stones but I took advantage of the riot last month and sold everything I got (except a few things I couldn't let go of... >>). I sold and vaulted all of treasure and I played the market place and all 3 of my Dergs have eliminate and all their stones, (I bought most of them because I'm impatient) Everytime you get 30k put it away, just play and save. It's hard and it's annoying but it's worth it. This guide saved my life. I started a coli team and had no idea what I was doing and I found this and started fresh and I'm almost at 20 with all 3 of my babies and it's amazing the differene everything makes. Start small, savings grows a lot when you save small amounts frequently and if you can wait take advantage of next month's festival.
Wow, it looks like this is going to take some time... Oh well! I'll try my best to train up my dragons! Thank you for this guide. It is very useful and informative. :D
Wow, it looks like this is going to take some time... Oh well! I'll try my best to train up my dragons! Thank you for this guide. It is very useful and informative. :D
You can also put 10% of your treasure and gems in your vault each day. Eventually you'll have enough saved.
You can also put 10% of your treasure and gems in your vault each day. Eventually you'll have enough saved.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Are the numbered stats listed untinctured or tinctured?
Are the numbered stats listed untinctured or tinctured?
uCR5SCW.png
@LongEyelashes
@LongEyelashes
@Culex

For Golem farming, I've found the Construction Miths only need one scratch-elim, not two scratch-elim. I want to say maybe something has changed with their levels, because I thought before they were 2 scratch-elim. Hmmm.....

I reference this guide ALL THE TIME, thanks for the great info! :D

Edit: It seems that if you one-scratch-elim a Construction Mith, it will defeat it, but you will not regenerate your breath from the eliminate. Weird glitch.....I wonder if they know about this. Probably best to treat them like 2 scratch-elim to regain breath. Maybe worth a mention? Maybe not, to avoid confusion. xD
@Culex

For Golem farming, I've found the Construction Miths only need one scratch-elim, not two scratch-elim. I want to say maybe something has changed with their levels, because I thought before they were 2 scratch-elim. Hmmm.....

I reference this guide ALL THE TIME, thanks for the great info! :D

Edit: It seems that if you one-scratch-elim a Construction Mith, it will defeat it, but you will not regenerate your breath from the eliminate. Weird glitch.....I wonder if they know about this. Probably best to treat them like 2 scratch-elim to regain breath. Maybe worth a mention? Maybe not, to avoid confusion. xD
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara
Yeah, the exactly-as-much-damage-as-they-have-health-means-zero-breath-regen is why I say to two-scratch or contuse-elim them. I hate that bug.
@Oara
Yeah, the exactly-as-much-damage-as-they-have-health-means-zero-breath-regen is why I say to two-scratch or contuse-elim them. I hate that bug.
@oOArinaOo

Pinging myself since I'll be looking at this again since I NEED to train a few of my dergs to 25!
@oOArinaOo

Pinging myself since I'll be looking at this again since I NEED to train a few of my dergs to 25!
y0gYVS1.jpg
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 471 472