Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 471 472
@Culex, thank you so much for the guide, it helped me as to why his attacks weren't doing much damage, he's becoming stronger now
@Culex, thank you so much for the guide, it helped me as to why his attacks weren't doing much damage, he's becoming stronger now
I'm making a melee PVP team of which I have balanced the elements for. (Lightning, Wind, Light) Would the best build for PVP be just focusing mainly on QCK and STR once my AGI and VIT have reached the point that you have listed on your guide? I'm using elemental attacks on these dragons. @Culex
I'm making a melee PVP team of which I have balanced the elements for. (Lightning, Wind, Light) Would the best build for PVP be just focusing mainly on QCK and STR once my AGI and VIT have reached the point that you have listed on your guide? I'm using elemental attacks on these dragons. @Culex
@Solrex
I have no idea. Every time I've tried various tactics in PVP it's been a mess.
@Solrex
I have no idea. Every time I've tried various tactics in PVP it's been a mess.
@Culex Well, it was worth a shot anyways. It's like pokemon where you have to train the dragons and grind to do so, but then you wanna make sure you are doing it right. I feel like I might get screwed if I come across a team of brick walls that are all either nature or fire, and maybe arcane since its a partial weakness, but covered by wind. I really dunno. Well, guess I will have to figure that out on my own.
@Culex Well, it was worth a shot anyways. It's like pokemon where you have to train the dragons and grind to do so, but then you wanna make sure you are doing it right. I feel like I might get screwed if I come across a team of brick walls that are all either nature or fire, and maybe arcane since its a partial weakness, but covered by wind. I really dunno. Well, guess I will have to figure that out on my own.
thank you!
thank you!
marking ;o; this is incredibly useful
marking ;o; this is incredibly useful
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
@Culex I love this guide and always have it open in a tab when I'm playing the Coliseum - on my way to training two dragons to level 25 right now. :)

One problem I'm having is the rounds it takes to work up my dragons' Breath to where they can use Eliminate (usually a couple of battles at least) - since it takes longer they get hammered by the opponents because of their low defense, and by the time I'm ready for a good scratch-eliminate rhythm they have very little health left and can easily get taken out in a couple of unlucky attacks... Do you have any advice for dealing with this? I didn't really see any mention of "before you can use Eliminate" in the guide.
@Culex I love this guide and always have it open in a tab when I'm playing the Coliseum - on my way to training two dragons to level 25 right now. :)

One problem I'm having is the rounds it takes to work up my dragons' Breath to where they can use Eliminate (usually a couple of battles at least) - since it takes longer they get hammered by the opponents because of their low defense, and by the time I'm ready for a good scratch-eliminate rhythm they have very little health left and can easily get taken out in a couple of unlucky attacks... Do you have any advice for dealing with this? I didn't really see any mention of "before you can use Eliminate" in the guide.
UwUnl7O.png
@frabjuosity
Yeah, it's generally to take out the heaviest hitters first, OR resetting until you get mostly Meditate users as enemies, which should get you most of the way to 35 breath. It can take some annoying trial and error for each zone for some good starting enemy setups.
@frabjuosity
Yeah, it's generally to take out the heaviest hitters first, OR resetting until you get mostly Meditate users as enemies, which should get you most of the way to 35 breath. It can take some annoying trial and error for each zone for some good starting enemy setups.
@Culex
Hey, this guide is awesome, but for some reason, Whenever I use my lvl 25 to try to train my Exalts, I don't get any exp, and I don't know why. Can you help me out?
@Culex
Hey, this guide is awesome, but for some reason, Whenever I use my lvl 25 to try to train my Exalts, I don't get any exp, and I don't know why. Can you help me out?
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
@Dragonwolfpup
Train 'em in any zone that's level 20-25 to get XP.
@Dragonwolfpup
Train 'em in any zone that's level 20-25 to get XP.
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 471 472