Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77
I quite like it
However, I don't think I'll gene any of mine that I'm thinking of until we get the secondary.. Since we don't know how Alloy will look on any other breed besides Coatl, as I like my dragons with matching genes. Like Iridescent with Shimmer, or Crystal with Facet.

I wish there was a way to preview coming genes, even if just in one colour. As in testing what the gene looks like on different breeds like we do with apparel. Though on our own dragons would be cool.

Or, That the previews in the thread were on a few breeds, not just one.
I quite like it
However, I don't think I'll gene any of mine that I'm thinking of until we get the secondary.. Since we don't know how Alloy will look on any other breed besides Coatl, as I like my dragons with matching genes. Like Iridescent with Shimmer, or Crystal with Facet.

I wish there was a way to preview coming genes, even if just in one colour. As in testing what the gene looks like on different breeds like we do with apparel. Though on our own dragons would be cool.

Or, That the previews in the thread were on a few breeds, not just one.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
the new familiars looks like a prom makeover gone terribly wrong XD
love the new vistas though :D
the new familiars looks like a prom makeover gone terribly wrong XD
love the new vistas though :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I am in love with both of the new vistas, made sure to start the brew for the baldwin one before going to bed last night, now just gotta wait for the swap to show up
I am in love with both of the new vistas, made sure to start the brew for the baldwin one before going to bed last night, now just gotta wait for the swap to show up
yassssssss come thru metallic
yassssssss come thru metallic
is this neopets?
98.png
I feel like I've cried tears of blood spending so many gems to do this, but she's worth it! I might drown in my own blood though if the wings to match cost just as much when they come out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28234154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282342/28234154_350.png[/img] [/url]
I feel like I've cried tears of blood spending so many gems to do this, but she's worth it! I might drown in my own blood though if the wings to match cost just as much when they come out.

28234154_350.png
dammit a gem gene...... AAAAH it's so perfect, though... ANOTHER ADDITION TO MY WISHLIST ;o;
dammit a gem gene...... AAAAH it's so perfect, though... ANOTHER ADDITION TO MY WISHLIST ;o;
CQHfGMh.png
Yay! A new primary gene and familiars!! :3
Yay! A new primary gene and familiars!! :3
[Timezone: FR +2]
OOOOOH!
OOOOOH!
Jacky | 23 | Lesbian | +3 FR Time | He/him
Spr_2c_059.png
Yay!
Yay!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
This new gene, my god it's beautiful.
Why is it so expensive???
This new gene, my god it's beautiful.
Why is it so expensive???
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77