Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77
A++++++++++++++++++ O.o
A++++++++++++++++++ O.o
FObX7rS.png
so is this like... shinier irishim? will have to check scry shop...
so is this like... shinier irishim? will have to check scry shop...
smoaking_by_ordif-datec3p.png
Definitely not one for the pastel lovers!! It makes everything way darker and less gentle. STILL GOT IT 10/10 would reccomend
Definitely not one for the pastel lovers!! It makes everything way darker and less gentle. STILL GOT IT 10/10 would reccomend
Whoo! Been waiting for metallic for a while! That or a glossy gene. Either works~
Whoo! Been waiting for metallic for a while! That or a glossy gene. Either works~
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Oww...yes. The two need to go together.
Oww...yes. The two need to go together.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
I do like that it's smooths as iri (just without color gradient) and vibrant as crystal gets. I was just thinking we needed something inbetween those two genes .
I do like that it's smooths as iri (just without color gradient) and vibrant as crystal gets. I was just thinking we needed something inbetween those two genes .
aaaaaaaaa
*-
Ugh can't wait for alloy. Been waiting for a good secondary that I liked for one of my main dragons and none quite do it. i think Alloy will if Metallic is anything to go by.
Ugh can't wait for alloy. Been waiting for a good secondary that I liked for one of my main dragons and none quite do it. i think Alloy will if Metallic is anything to go by.
Emaherged!!! That metalic looks so awesome!! :3

Thx admins!!! ;D
Emaherged!!! That metalic looks so awesome!! :3

Thx admins!!! ;D
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Ooo
Ooo
hi im sans
Awesome!
Awesome!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77