Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How you choose your icon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've been using Naomi as my avatar for a year now, I mainly use her because I love bright colours, and I was surprised how well the Rainbow Guise suited her after it looked crap on all my other dragons.

And, when the Spring vista got released, the bright colours of my avatar and the vista worked fairly well ;u;
I've been using Naomi as my avatar for a year now, I mainly use her because I love bright colours, and I was surprised how well the Rainbow Guise suited her after it looked crap on all my other dragons.

And, when the Spring vista got released, the bright colours of my avatar and the vista worked fairly well ;u;
Tn4aWhc.png
It depends. If it matches a festival theme I go with that, but since my lair theme is mainly pastels it's not always possible. Other than that, it's usually a new dragon I'm showing off or one that looks good as an icon. I love how faes look with the marva eyes ;-; <3
It depends. If it matches a festival theme I go with that, but since my lair theme is mainly pastels it's not always possible. Other than that, it's usually a new dragon I'm showing off or one that looks good as an icon. I love how faes look with the marva eyes ;-; <3
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
she's a favorite, but she's also my autumn rep (':
and i love the autumn vista v:
she's a favorite, but she's also my autumn rep (':
and i love the autumn vista v:
5ExiG1N.png
*rhythmic chanting*

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

BILL CI THE TRIANGLE GUY
*rhythmic chanting*

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

BILL CI THE TRIANGLE GUY
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
I don't even know :'3 Favoritism, I guess?
I don't even know :'3 Favoritism, I guess?
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Meias Heder is one of the oldest members of the clan (well, if we're talking about the amount of time the dragon has spent in the lair, not the age itself) and the moment I saw him, I realized he had a very... unique personality. I absolutely adore him and drag him wherever possible, be it avatar, other dragons' bios or RP messages to other clans. Judging by the comments I receive, other players like him, too XD During festivals he wears a rune and now a vista, too, to show that we're celebrating (sometimes he forgets to take them off after the festival but someone reminds him about that eventually). Other times he just dons any vista he likes, not always matching, but he's not too picky. The only time my avatar is different are our conquest pushes and festival ([img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/79037/7903656p.png[/img] it's Bearcharger's time to shine) and NoN (one of my nocs gets the honor then). I mean, just look at him, he's so ridiculous it makes people smile. And smiles make everything a bit better :D
@Meias
Heder is one of the oldest members of the clan (well, if we're talking about the amount of time the dragon has spent in the lair, not the age itself) and the moment I saw him, I realized he had a very... unique personality. I absolutely adore him and drag him wherever possible, be it avatar, other dragons' bios or RP messages to other clans. Judging by the comments I receive, other players like him, too XD During festivals he wears a rune and now a vista, too, to show that we're celebrating (sometimes he forgets to take them off after the festival but someone reminds him about that eventually). Other times he just dons any vista he likes, not always matching, but he's not too picky.

The only time my avatar is different are our conquest pushes and festival (7903656p.png it's Bearcharger's time to shine)
and NoN (one of my nocs gets the honor then).

I mean, just look at him, he's so ridiculous it makes people smile. And smiles make everything a bit better :D
I flip mine around like crazy! When it's festival time, I set one of my element-themed dragons as my icon. Otherwise it's whoever I fancy at the time. :p
I flip mine around like crazy! When it's festival time, I set one of my element-themed dragons as my icon. Otherwise it's whoever I fancy at the time. :p
2mYW1Zy.png gdlsFvm.png Wj3N42A.png
Mine always has been Lassiter, and it always will be Lassiter. Keeping it the same makes me easy to spot in the fire forums (that and the lack of vista).

Also Lassie's my spoilt man child.
Mine always has been Lassiter, and it always will be Lassiter. Keeping it the same makes me easy to spot in the fire forums (that and the lack of vista).

Also Lassie's my spoilt man child.
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
FIRE VS WATER

Next to that, Scryer is just a cute little dragon with fun lore. I tend to change it every now and then so it fits the season better or something. I only pick my lore dragons though.
FIRE VS WATER

Next to that, Scryer is just a cute little dragon with fun lore. I tend to change it every now and then so it fits the season better or something. I only pick my lore dragons though.
redoing this soon
HMM. It depends on the events that might be happening at the time on FR (Like the Fire vs Water right now). It also changes depending on the Festival; plus I sometimes like showing off my perma-dragons. If all else fails I keep a Pseudo-persona active instead. :V
HMM. It depends on the events that might be happening at the time on FR (Like the Fire vs Water right now). It also changes depending on the Festival; plus I sometimes like showing off my perma-dragons. If all else fails I keep a Pseudo-persona active instead. :V
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8