Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How you choose your icon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For a while, I switched between dragons a lot. When I got the Ghostlight Ruin Vista, I finally settled on Skye. She is my custom progen and the matriarch of my clan, so it just makes sense that she would be my avatar dragon.
For a while, I switched between dragons a lot. When I got the Ghostlight Ruin Vista, I finally settled on Skye. She is my custom progen and the matriarch of my clan, so it just makes sense that she would be my avatar dragon.
The Empyreal Library
I'm switching avatars all the time
rn I have Thanos because he fits the vista most out of all my dergs imo
I'm gonna change it after a while anyway lol
I'm switching avatars all the time
rn I have Thanos because he fits the vista most out of all my dergs imo
I'm gonna change it after a while anyway lol
Rusted Crown
Fireborn is my custom progen.
Fireborn is my custom progen.
PQznZys.png
I never switch my avatar just 'cause I love how Palumbra looks with his tongue out and his headband. He doesn't match the vista at all and I know it's fairly aesthetically displeasing, but I also really like axolotls. Might change the vista to something more monotone later
I never switch my avatar just 'cause I love how Palumbra looks with his tongue out and his headband. He doesn't match the vista at all and I know it's fairly aesthetically displeasing, but I also really like axolotls. Might change the vista to something more monotone later
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
ETERNAL FIRE HYPE

except for other flight festivals in which I'll reluctantly change to a flight representative for the week >:C
ETERNAL FIRE HYPE

except for other flight festivals in which I'll reluctantly change to a flight representative for the week >:C
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I just choose the silliest I got. This is princess booblegoom.
I just choose the silliest I got. This is princess booblegoom.
I chose my icon of Myria early on in the game and have stuck with her ever since. I wanted a dragon that represents both my flight and my personality, and she was (and is) pretty much the only choice.^^
I chose my icon of Myria early on in the game and have stuck with her ever since. I wanted a dragon that represents both my flight and my personality, and she was (and is) pretty much the only choice.^^
I go with what feels right at certain times, and I like matching the vistas!
I go with what feels right at certain times, and I like matching the vistas!
dlx3JgZ.gif
I like to play with apparel layring and hope it gives terrible results like this. Perfect avatar material.
I like to play with apparel layring and hope it gives terrible results like this. Perfect avatar material.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
I always have "BEEFNOODLE" as my avatar because
-She's the leader of my clan
-She's the oldest dragon in my clan
-I feel like I'm easier to recognize, since I've just about always had her as my avatar
I always have "BEEFNOODLE" as my avatar because
-She's the leader of my clan
-She's the oldest dragon in my clan
-I feel like I'm easier to recognize, since I've just about always had her as my avatar
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8