Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How you choose your icon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="smeen" date=2016-11-07 11:56:16] FIRE VS WATER[/quote] [color=#DC680C]Ilmol is one of my fire reps, so I use her as my icon during Dom battles!
smeen wrote on 2016-11-07:
FIRE VS WATER

Ilmol is one of my fire reps, so I use her as my icon during Dom battles!
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
I dunno. Hyperspace's face just screams "apple juice!!" the most to me for some reason, haha. He's also one of my fav dergs, so there's that. I used to switch my icons a lot, but I'm quite happy with my current one! I've had it for so long now that changing my icon feels so weird that I always switch back to Hyperspace a few minutes later.
I dunno. Hyperspace's face just screams "apple juice!!" the most to me for some reason, haha. He's also one of my fav dergs, so there's that. I used to switch my icons a lot, but I'm quite happy with my current one! I've had it for so long now that changing my icon feels so weird that I always switch back to Hyperspace a few minutes later.
iIrk1Wj.png
My avatar: It's my irl friend's name (Calla). The random number generator said Kala and I was like hey why not change it to Calla. Besides it's a pretty dragon :>

My vista: Gems. Shiny. Blue. Pretty.
My avatar: It's my irl friend's name (Calla). The random number generator said Kala and I was like hey why not change it to Calla. Besides it's a pretty dragon :>

My vista: Gems. Shiny. Blue. Pretty.
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
My avatar is Penk because he's the clan leader and a dragon I deeply treasure; I've had him since almost the beginning of my time on the site.

Vista is my aesthetic. Arcane stuff is so pretty.
My avatar is Penk because he's the clan leader and a dragon I deeply treasure; I've had him since almost the beginning of my time on the site.

Vista is my aesthetic. Arcane stuff is so pretty.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
I'm a very lore-based clan, so my icon is the clan's messenger!
I'm a very lore-based clan, so my icon is the clan's messenger!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
When I choose an avatar, I tend to choose the dragon that I'm most proud of at the time, or that makes the best avatar, usually a combination of the two.

Through multiple avatars, I've found that I liked male Imperials, male Tundras, and female Tundras the best for avatars. When I chose Majoris as my avatar, I had just finished giving her all of her genes and apparel and wanted to show her off.
When I choose an avatar, I tend to choose the dragon that I'm most proud of at the time, or that makes the best avatar, usually a combination of the two.

Through multiple avatars, I've found that I liked male Imperials, male Tundras, and female Tundras the best for avatars. When I chose Majoris as my avatar, I had just finished giving her all of her genes and apparel and wanted to show her off.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Mine is my fan derg for my favorite Tv show character, Leonard Snart robber of ATMs. :D The vista represents everything he's stolen. XD
Mine is my fan derg for my favorite Tv show character, Leonard Snart robber of ATMs. :D The vista represents everything he's stolen. XD
MBjujvx.png
Because I'm supporting my home flight of Water (as a raffle prize donator- I'm doing art!) in Fire v Water ^^

Because I'm supporting my home flight of Water (as a raffle prize donator- I'm doing art!) in Fire v Water ^^

Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
I found out about Marva's Eyes and then realized slapping them on mirror dragons is one of the best things ever
I found out about Marva's Eyes and then realized slapping them on mirror dragons is one of the best things ever
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8