Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite LPers?
1 2 3 4 5
CowChop, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Seananners, TheSyndicateProject, and TheCreatures. I spam watched a bunch of their videos yesterday and today cause I felt bad. It helped me and gave me something to do. @Moe I hope you like them, good luck finding let's players.
CowChop, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Seananners, TheSyndicateProject, and TheCreatures. I spam watched a bunch of their videos yesterday and today cause I felt bad. It helped me and gave me something to do. @Moe I hope you like them, good luck finding let's players.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
ManlyBadassHero is good for horror games and anime-style/Japanese games. He's very calm and relaxed, and has a nice deep, soothing voice!
HarshlyCritial is also good, doing a lot of horror but with other variety. He doesn't overblow his reactions and is good at giving legitimate commentary and criticism on games, while still managing to be funny. His streams on Twitch are super entertaining, too!
ManlyBadassHero is good for horror games and anime-style/Japanese games. He's very calm and relaxed, and has a nice deep, soothing voice!
HarshlyCritial is also good, doing a lot of horror but with other variety. He doesn't overblow his reactions and is good at giving legitimate commentary and criticism on games, while still managing to be funny. His streams on Twitch are super entertaining, too!
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
Go check out Retsupurae, Slowbeef and Diabetus invented the video let's play. The channel is basically a MST3K style ripping on bad LPs.
Go check out Retsupurae, Slowbeef and Diabetus invented the video let's play. The channel is basically a MST3K style ripping on bad LPs.
6351.png "I gave him life" 672.png
I'm a HUGE fan of TheRPGMinx, been watching her since...like 2010? Maybe earlier on her old channel. I think she's hilarious and her wife sometimes chimes in on her recordings which is also fun.
I'm a HUGE fan of TheRPGMinx, been watching her since...like 2010? Maybe earlier on her old channel. I think she's hilarious and her wife sometimes chimes in on her recordings which is also fun.
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@Moe

Daz Black/Daz Games has gotten me through some rough periods myself. He's just such a funny, genuine guy. He's got some great series on his channel like Outlast (a horror game), GTAV, Happy Wheels, Fran Bow, Daz Watches, and my personal favorite, The Sims. Watching Daz's Sims videos is like watching the most amazing drama ever created. I have cried multiple times watching those videos.

Another youtuber that I love is The Fabulous Crusty. Crusty can be pretty silly and has this incredible absurdist sense of humor that I adore. I have cried in laughter watching Crusty. He plays more of the obscure indie games than the big name titles, although recently he's been playing The Forest and it's really excellent and funny. I have no idea why he still has under 10,000 subscribers.
@Moe

Daz Black/Daz Games has gotten me through some rough periods myself. He's just such a funny, genuine guy. He's got some great series on his channel like Outlast (a horror game), GTAV, Happy Wheels, Fran Bow, Daz Watches, and my personal favorite, The Sims. Watching Daz's Sims videos is like watching the most amazing drama ever created. I have cried multiple times watching those videos.

Another youtuber that I love is The Fabulous Crusty. Crusty can be pretty silly and has this incredible absurdist sense of humor that I adore. I have cried in laughter watching Crusty. He plays more of the obscure indie games than the big name titles, although recently he's been playing The Forest and it's really excellent and funny. I have no idea why he still has under 10,000 subscribers.
*Insert witty comment here*
Ohmwrecker, Dlive, Cryaotic, sometimes Entoan
pretty much the most of LP content i watch on YT lol
Ohmwrecker, Dlive, Cryaotic, sometimes Entoan
pretty much the most of LP content i watch on YT lol
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
@Moe Have you heard of the Super Beard Bros? They have a lot of great playthroughs. I particularly like their LA Noire one! Their episodes tend to be a bit longer than the Game Grumps ones, they're usually about half an hour I think.

Commander Holly's good too for more relaxing games, and Ross tends to be in a lot of her videos as well.
@Moe Have you heard of the Super Beard Bros? They have a lot of great playthroughs. I particularly like their LA Noire one! Their episodes tend to be a bit longer than the Game Grumps ones, they're usually about half an hour I think.

Commander Holly's good too for more relaxing games, and Ross tends to be in a lot of her videos as well.
22AwWAB.png
Not really let's players but very funny video game streamers all around- Vinesauce. I love watching Vinny, Rev and GPM :)
Not really let's players but very funny video game streamers all around- Vinesauce. I love watching Vinny, Rev and GPM :)
Woah! I can't believe how many replies this thread got, thank you so much everyone I LOVE YOU ALL I'm slowly but surely building up my subscriptions :'D This is awesome, I can't wait to check these out.

(I'm really loving yogscast and monster factory omg so funny)
Woah! I can't believe how many replies this thread got, thank you so much everyone I LOVE YOU ALL I'm slowly but surely building up my subscriptions :'D This is awesome, I can't wait to check these out.

(I'm really loving yogscast and monster factory omg so funny)
8aGPsAq.pngAyEZ0I2.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@Moe

Aside from the more high profile ones- Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and GG- a few LP-ers I particularly like are:

Bisnap He's a very chill guy- never gets loud and is pretty calm whenever he's talking in his videos- and if you watch his Binding of Isaac videos, very informative. He also streams quite a bit too if you wanna catch any of those.

agentjr Also a very chill guy. He mostly does streams now, but he posts his streams up for people that have missed them and a lot of his older LPs are up too. I actually recommend his Silent Hill 2 LP, especially if you want to see what that game is about but don't want to play.

Someone already mentioned Sagemaster15 and the others that join in his LPs as well, but I second them. They're hilarious. I started watching them when he did his Tomodachi Life LP and been watching off and on since.

There's also Scykoh with his secondary channel, ScykohPlays. He mostly plays Nintendo games and does a good job of keeping his content family friendly.

I know that there's a few video game reviewers that also have their own LP channels now, like PeanutButterGamer and ProJared. But a lot of people have already mentioned a lot of LPers I follow.
@Moe

Aside from the more high profile ones- Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and GG- a few LP-ers I particularly like are:

Bisnap He's a very chill guy- never gets loud and is pretty calm whenever he's talking in his videos- and if you watch his Binding of Isaac videos, very informative. He also streams quite a bit too if you wanna catch any of those.

agentjr Also a very chill guy. He mostly does streams now, but he posts his streams up for people that have missed them and a lot of his older LPs are up too. I actually recommend his Silent Hill 2 LP, especially if you want to see what that game is about but don't want to play.

Someone already mentioned Sagemaster15 and the others that join in his LPs as well, but I second them. They're hilarious. I started watching them when he did his Tomodachi Life LP and been watching off and on since.

There's also Scykoh with his secondary channel, ScykohPlays. He mostly plays Nintendo games and does a good job of keeping his content family friendly.

I know that there's a few video game reviewers that also have their own LP channels now, like PeanutButterGamer and ProJared. But a lot of people have already mentioned a lot of LPers I follow.
"Another victory, yes, but there is always another battle."
1 2 3 4 5