Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite LPers?
1 2 3 4 5
the holy trinity

jack, mark, and pewdiepie

edit:

HOW COULD I FORGET GAME GRUMPS
the holy trinity

jack, mark, and pewdiepie

edit:

HOW COULD I FORGET GAME GRUMPS
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I used to watch Achievement Hunter crew waaaaay more than I do now, but I still enjoy their content! I just need to get back into regularly watching. Cryaotic is someone I haven't watched in a year or so, but I still like what he does. I check up on Game Grumps episodes from time to time as well.
I used to watch Achievement Hunter crew waaaaay more than I do now, but I still enjoy their content! I just need to get back into regularly watching. Cryaotic is someone I haven't watched in a year or so, but I still like what he does. I check up on Game Grumps episodes from time to time as well.
hn5xCVk.png
I only watch Markiplier. I started watching him when he had around 14,000 subscribers and he has grown so much. ;u;

I used to watch PewDiePie, but now he is just obnoxious.
I only watch Markiplier. I started watching him when he had around 14,000 subscribers and he has grown so much. ;u;

I used to watch PewDiePie, but now he is just obnoxious.
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
Well, you already watch Game Grumps...

Markiplier is pretty good! He's just such a nice guy, and it's amazing how far he has come. He yells a lot though, so you need to be into that.
Well, you already watch Game Grumps...

Markiplier is pretty good! He's just such a nice guy, and it's amazing how far he has come. He yells a lot though, so you need to be into that.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
The only ones I really watch anymore is the best friends zaibatsu. OneyPlays is great too though he frequently has breaks.
The only ones I really watch anymore is the best friends zaibatsu. OneyPlays is great too though he frequently has breaks.
7qGKlIB.gif
game grumps!! i love mark too.
and joel if you count him
game grumps!! i love mark too.
and joel if you count him
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Markiplier is fantastic. Achievement Hunter and FunHaus are both fantastic, too, but their humor isn't for everyone (watch with caution and definitely not with kids in the room). Honestly, I recommend the Rooster Teeth franchise as a whole, but that's just me.
Markiplier is fantastic. Achievement Hunter and FunHaus are both fantastic, too, but their humor isn't for everyone (watch with caution and definitely not with kids in the room). Honestly, I recommend the Rooster Teeth franchise as a whole, but that's just me.
Would definitely recommend Cryaotic. he doesn't use a face cam, but has a really awesome voice. i'd recommend his playthroughs of The Last of Us and Telltale's The Walking Dead (if, you know, you wanna bawl your eyes out) Okami is also another good one, but is also really long (about 50 episodes, including two 'abridged' episodes that you can skip, considering they just review what happened in the previous episodes)

He has also played games such as Undertale, Until Dawn, Ib, Corpseparty, Mad Father, and many others. though some may be missing episodes due to some sort of issue. i think most of them have been restored now, though.
Would definitely recommend Cryaotic. he doesn't use a face cam, but has a really awesome voice. i'd recommend his playthroughs of The Last of Us and Telltale's The Walking Dead (if, you know, you wanna bawl your eyes out) Okami is also another good one, but is also really long (about 50 episodes, including two 'abridged' episodes that you can skip, considering they just review what happened in the previous episodes)

He has also played games such as Undertale, Until Dawn, Ib, Corpseparty, Mad Father, and many others. though some may be missing episodes due to some sort of issue. i think most of them have been restored now, though.
i don't know if the monster factory boys count as lets players, but their videos are hysterical and ive actually cried laughing at every single one.
i don't know if the monster factory boys count as lets players, but their videos are hysterical and ive actually cried laughing at every single one.
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
Not many people watch him, but I adore Sagemaster15 and his crew. They are so funny and I love all of them <3
Not many people watch him, but I adore Sagemaster15 and his crew. They are so funny and I love all of them <3
pQX7j3w.png
1 2 3 4 5