Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite LPers?
1 2 3 4 5
I don't watch many of them, but I like Chuggaaconroy quite a bit.
I don't watch many of them, but I like Chuggaaconroy quite a bit.
nakurux.pngshadowbadge_92714_zps3128ef08.png
northernlion is great
northernlion is great
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
James Wilson, aka uberhaxornova is my top favorite!
James Wilson, aka uberhaxornova is my top favorite!

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Achievement Hunter in general is great, but Michael and Gavin are hilarious. If you like to watch something relaxing, their ongoing minecraft series is pretty good.
Achievement Hunter in general is great, but Michael and Gavin are hilarious. If you like to watch something relaxing, their ongoing minecraft series is pretty good.

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Who *doesn't* love Cryaotic's voice? Its the perfect accompaniment to coli grinding without being too exclamation-filled when you are trying to pay attention to something else. TheRadBrad and Markiplier is also ok for me.
Who *doesn't* love Cryaotic's voice? Its the perfect accompaniment to coli grinding without being too exclamation-filled when you are trying to pay attention to something else. TheRadBrad and Markiplier is also ok for me.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
Cryaotic is really good for chilling out. CrankGameplays is one of my personal favorites! Also EmSArcade. :D

Edit: I also really like The Completionist, PeanutButterGamer, and Game Theory but... that's less LPing and more just talking about games. Although Game Theory has their stream account where you can watch their past streams of games, which are LPs!
Cryaotic is really good for chilling out. CrankGameplays is one of my personal favorites! Also EmSArcade. :D

Edit: I also really like The Completionist, PeanutButterGamer, and Game Theory but... that's less LPing and more just talking about games. Although Game Theory has their stream account where you can watch their past streams of games, which are LPs!

Rachel | she/her | +2 FR time
tumblr | lore shoppe
Criken and Birgirpall are my faves
Criken and Birgirpall are my faves
I second EthosLab and Chuggaaconroy, I love them both(though I've only watched Chuggaaconroy's Pikmin series I've been meaning to watch more). I'm also extremely fond of Vechs's stuff; I just started watching his Skyrim LP but I've watched a good chunk of his Minecraft things as well. I also watch dlive22891 occasionally, started out with his horror stuff but he does lots of other things as well. :) (I apologize if this isn't coherent, it's almost four in the morning XD)
I second EthosLab and Chuggaaconroy, I love them both(though I've only watched Chuggaaconroy's Pikmin series I've been meaning to watch more). I'm also extremely fond of Vechs's stuff; I just started watching his Skyrim LP but I've watched a good chunk of his Minecraft things as well. I also watch dlive22891 occasionally, started out with his horror stuff but he does lots of other things as well. :) (I apologize if this isn't coherent, it's almost four in the morning XD)
VAAnkLY.png
@Moe
Muselk, Zylbrad. They do Overwatch and tf2 and oh gosh they're so~ funny. A little on the edge of political correctness.
@Moe
Muselk, Zylbrad. They do Overwatch and tf2 and oh gosh they're so~ funny. A little on the edge of political correctness.
gum // he/him
find where the heat's unbearable and stay there if you have to
Omg HOW could I forget VINESAUCE
Omg HOW could I forget VINESAUCE
1 2 3 4 5