Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite LPers?
1 2 3 4 5
I just found out about the magic of lets play videos/video game commentating and I'm looking for recs! I got into game grumps going through a kind of rough patch, and it really makes me feel better to have them playing in the background. It kind of feels like listening to friends chatter while playing games or something idk that's kinda sad maybe. Sorry. ANYWHO I've fast made my way through most of their content and am looking for other stuff to mix it up.

Can anyone rec me similar LPers or maybe share your favorites so I can check them out? I'm trying to find more that are multiple people because I like listening to the conversations but just one person ones are ok too!

So far I've listened to: game grumps, kittykatgaming, pdp, markiplier, and jacksepticeye aaand idk if he counts but cr1tikal is hilarious.

So yeah, just the sort of "big name" ones but I'd love to know about more!

I just found out about the magic of lets play videos/video game commentating and I'm looking for recs! I got into game grumps going through a kind of rough patch, and it really makes me feel better to have them playing in the background. It kind of feels like listening to friends chatter while playing games or something idk that's kinda sad maybe. Sorry. ANYWHO I've fast made my way through most of their content and am looking for other stuff to mix it up.

Can anyone rec me similar LPers or maybe share your favorites so I can check them out? I'm trying to find more that are multiple people because I like listening to the conversations but just one person ones are ok too!

So far I've listened to: game grumps, kittykatgaming, pdp, markiplier, and jacksepticeye aaand idk if he counts but cr1tikal is hilarious.

So yeah, just the sort of "big name" ones but I'd love to know about more!

8aGPsAq.pngAyEZ0I2.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I like watching Lucahjin sometimes. Her sense of humor is goofy and appeals to me.
I like watching Lucahjin sometimes. Her sense of humor is goofy and appeals to me.
ZackScottGames is a pretty cool guy IMO. Sometimes, when he finishes LPing a game, he makes a "Funny Montage" of it.
ZackScottGames is a pretty cool guy IMO. Sometimes, when he finishes LPing a game, he makes a "Funny Montage" of it.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Robbaz and Criken are good.
Robbaz and Criken are good.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
Seri! Pixel Biologist! is a precious cinnamon roll and I love her videos. She's so sweet and genuinely excited about the games she plays, her videos are so relaxing and lovely to watch.
Seri! Pixel Biologist! is a precious cinnamon roll and I love her videos. She's so sweet and genuinely excited about the games she plays, her videos are so relaxing and lovely to watch.
Chuggaaconroy is very punny and I love his lps~
Chuggaaconroy is very punny and I love his lps~
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
my favorites are vanoss, basicallyidowrk, jessimew and cryaotic. vanoss is pretty big, basically and cry are fairly big but not as big. jessimew is a much smaller lper but she's calm and her niche series is pretty relaxing. vanoss and basically are great for a laugh, cry could go either funny or relaxing depending on the series. they're great, i watch these people all the time c:
my favorites are vanoss, basicallyidowrk, jessimew and cryaotic. vanoss is pretty big, basically and cry are fairly big but not as big. jessimew is a much smaller lper but she's calm and her niche series is pretty relaxing. vanoss and basically are great for a laugh, cry could go either funny or relaxing depending on the series. they're great, i watch these people all the time c:
|+2 hours fr time|she/her|
tumblr_mhkq482S8e1s484aeo1_500.gif
JessiMew is a lovely person who often plays animal games, she's very sweet and she's very relaxing to listen to c:

EDIT: Also, if you like dinosaurs, Anthomnia is a great guy though if you're tentative about occassional mature language/jokes then he might not be the best, TheGamingBeaver might be better in that case x)
JessiMew is a lovely person who often plays animal games, she's very sweet and she's very relaxing to listen to c:

EDIT: Also, if you like dinosaurs, Anthomnia is a great guy though if you're tentative about occassional mature language/jokes then he might not be the best, TheGamingBeaver might be better in that case x)
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Moe i really like cry (and jack, dan&arin&suzy&co, mark, etc) but a smaller-time one i like is roseerifnosi! she's pretty engaged so i like her a lot. i dont know how active she is anymore! i also like skydoesminecraft and captainsparklez if minecraft vids are your thing. i'm sure i have more but those are the ones off the top of my head!
@Moe i really like cry (and jack, dan&arin&suzy&co, mark, etc) but a smaller-time one i like is roseerifnosi! she's pretty engaged so i like her a lot. i dont know how active she is anymore! i also like skydoesminecraft and captainsparklez if minecraft vids are your thing. i'm sure i have more but those are the ones off the top of my head!
LUZk8tY.png
Chuggaaconroy, Yogscast, Kubz Scouts and Dante & Holly are my favourite LPers I can think of.
Chuggaaconroy, Yogscast, Kubz Scouts and Dante & Holly are my favourite LPers I can think of.
1 2 3 4 5