Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Gladiator Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Yeah, I'all probably end up controlling a few NPCs. cc

@Schattenfeuer

What are your times? I'm usually on in the morning (3-6 FR time)(my first few classes are slow) and later in the night, and scattered in between. If our times overlap, I could do a 1x1 as well.

Yeah, I'all probably end up controlling a few NPCs. cc

@Schattenfeuer

What are your times? I'm usually on in the morning (3-6 FR time)(my first few classes are slow) and later in the night, and scattered in between. If our times overlap, I could do a 1x1 as well.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim

like i said, i'm nine hours ahead of Flight Rising time. i'm usually online 22:00 - 14:00 if you go after Flight Rising time.
@Whim

like i said, i'm nine hours ahead of Flight Rising time. i'm usually online 22:00 - 14:00 if you go after Flight Rising time.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Windywillow

I'm sorry, but I intend to keep this as close to canon FR as possible, despite the introduction of humans. However, that is necessary for the plot, but your idea...eh... I'm not really one for shape-shifting, though that is just personal opinion, sorry!
@Windywillow

I'm sorry, but I intend to keep this as close to canon FR as possible, despite the introduction of humans. However, that is necessary for the plot, but your idea...eh... I'm not really one for shape-shifting, though that is just personal opinion, sorry!
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@Schattenfeuer
I'm FR+3, and my OL times are in my sig, I think we can make this work ^^
@Schattenfeuer
I'm FR+3, and my OL times are in my sig, I think we can make this work ^^
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Alright, here're my characters! Shadowstone [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17624738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176248/17624738_350.png[/img] [/url] She is the very definition of cold-blooded. She gives no mercy to her opponents, often leaving them mortally wounded or just outright dead. Her talons drip with the blood of dozens of dead dragons, some whom she had even called friends in the past, but she simply doesn't care anymore. She rarely shows emotion, and even those who take "care" of her are frightened by her ferocity when she does have a bout of anger. She is at the top of her league, with innumerable victories under her belt, and she doesn't intend to lose. Ever. Tanulth [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15059998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150600/15059998_350.png[/img] [/url] Quite the opposite of the above dragon, he has got quite the character. As a mage more than anything else, he usually steers clear of any melee combat, for a swipe could send him out of a fight. He doesn't take pleasure in battling others, and often fights till the opponent surrenders, rather than kill the dragon. After battles, he can be seen tending to others as a healer, especially since he's the only one with experience in the art. If anything, he would like to escape, since the "freedoms" they are given in the arena are nothing compared to the open world outside.
Alright, here're my characters!

Shadowstone

17624738_350.png

She is the very definition of cold-blooded. She gives no mercy to her opponents, often leaving them mortally wounded or just outright dead. Her talons drip with the blood of dozens of dead dragons, some whom she had even called friends in the past, but she simply doesn't care anymore. She rarely shows emotion, and even those who take "care" of her are frightened by her ferocity when she does have a bout of anger. She is at the top of her league, with innumerable victories under her belt, and she doesn't intend to lose. Ever.

Tanulth

15059998_350.png

Quite the opposite of the above dragon, he has got quite the character. As a mage more than anything else, he usually steers clear of any melee combat, for a swipe could send him out of a fight. He doesn't take pleasure in battling others, and often fights till the opponent surrenders, rather than kill the dragon. After battles, he can be seen tending to others as a healer, especially since he's the only one with experience in the art. If anything, he would like to escape, since the "freedoms" they are given in the arena are nothing compared to the open world outside.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15099297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150993/15099297_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]My whole clan lore sorta revolves around pit fighting so ofc, I must launch Niv right into this, at the speed of light. I'm not sure what time, FR wise, I'll be on, but I should know by tomorrow once I get off work! New job and all, so I'm having to re-work everything around that. Anyway... Nirvana! He's small, lethal...third generation of dragons bred for the fight and most likely hails from the southern desert, but he can't tell you much. Illiterate, he doesn't know how to speak more than a handful of words. He knows the ring and his cage, his hood. Little more and to him, there is no world outside of that. They don't bother clipping his wings, as he never learned to fly.

15099297_350.png

My whole clan lore sorta revolves around pit fighting so ofc, I must launch Niv right into this, at the speed of light. I'm not sure what time, FR wise, I'll be on, but I should know by tomorrow once I get off work! New job and all, so I'm having to re-work everything around that.

Anyway... Nirvana!

He's small, lethal...third generation of dragons bred for the fight and most likely hails from the southern desert, but he can't tell you much. Illiterate, he doesn't know how to speak more than a handful of words. He knows the ring and his cage, his hood. Little more and to him, there is no world outside of that.
They don't bother clipping his wings, as he never learned to fly.
wpEE9mo.png
@marwari @Pandacow @LeviathanScream @Schattenfeuer @Whim @Rhosen @WindyWillow

The RP thread is here!
@marwari @Pandacow @LeviathanScream @Schattenfeuer @Whim @Rhosen @WindyWillow

The RP thread is here!
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg

@ShadowChaser
Could I reserve a spot?

@ShadowChaser
Could I reserve a spot?
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@SlothToast

Go ahead!
@SlothToast

Go ahead!
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg

@Shadowchaser

So do we start deciding before we rp, or could I post up a starter for before the fighting?

@Shadowchaser

So do we start deciding before we rp, or could I post up a starter for before the fighting?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28