Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Gladiator Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Lets do this..
Lets do this..
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans

If you would post your characters here, that would be great!
@Comic1Sans

If you would post your characters here, that would be great!
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26550796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265508/26550796_350.png[/img] [/url] This lady is the leader of my clan millita and has defeated many in single combat to reach that postion. strong both physically and magically this imperial uses said magic to augment her already decent strength and endurance, and will fight until the final blow is dealt, to her or her opponent. She adhears to a strict code of honour and values it above all else, even to the point giving her own life for the protection of the innocent. ---------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url] This massive gurdian is one of the strongest magic user in a clan of wizards and warlocks. If given cause, will mercilessly seek justice upon those who have wronged him. While he slightly lacks in the physical department, he more than makes up for it in the magic department. this mage uses his vast stores of magic to augment his already impressive speed. If he can't talk his way out of it, he prefers to end the fight quickly and move on. Failing that he keeps his distace, pelting his opponent with lightning and wind from his wings.

26550796_350.png

This lady is the leader of my clan millita and has defeated many in single combat to reach that postion. strong both physically and magically this imperial uses said magic to augment her already decent strength and endurance, and will fight until the final blow is dealt, to her or her opponent. She adhears to a strict code of honour and values it above all else, even to the point giving her own life for the protection of the innocent.

26876926_350.png

This massive gurdian is one of the strongest magic user in a clan of wizards and warlocks. If given cause, will mercilessly seek justice upon those who have wronged him. While he slightly lacks in the physical department, he more than makes up for it in the magic department. this mage uses his vast stores of magic to augment his already impressive speed. If he can't talk his way out of it, he prefers to end the fight quickly and move on. Failing that he keeps his distace, pelting his opponent with lightning and wind from his wings.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time

@shadowchaser

Should we decide pairings now?

@shadowchaser

Should we decide pairings now?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
If you could also put me on the pinglist that would be wonderful.
If you could also put me on the pinglist that would be wonderful.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Whim Sure! Would you please do the honors? ^^

@Comic1Sans
Mate, your characters seem to be too overboard for our current situation, if you could dial them down a little that'd be great. On the other hand, what really bugs me is your spelling and grammar, for it's just poor, mediocre if I'm being nice. I understand that not all are English speakers, but I cannot accept if you are going to be RPing like so. Sorry mate.
@Whim Sure! Would you please do the honors? ^^

@Comic1Sans
Mate, your characters seem to be too overboard for our current situation, if you could dial them down a little that'd be great. On the other hand, what really bugs me is your spelling and grammar, for it's just poor, mediocre if I'm being nice. I understand that not all are English speakers, but I cannot accept if you are going to be RPing like so. Sorry mate.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Sorry I speak english but my grammer is mediocre at best. And I type on a slow tablet so if there are spelling mistakes half the time its because of a misclick. I try to fix them but most slip through the gap.
As for my dragons ill gladly dail them down a notch or two.

EDIT:
There, they have been weakened. Now do they fit your standards?
Sorry I speak english but my grammer is mediocre at best. And I type on a slow tablet so if there are spelling mistakes half the time its because of a misclick. I try to fix them but most slip through the gap.
As for my dragons ill gladly dail them down a notch or two.

EDIT:
There, they have been weakened. Now do they fit your standards?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time

Grays 1

Maloid 2

Shadowstone 3

Tanulth 4

Nirvana 5

Zchyan 5

Quatro 6

Bernstein 7

Undyne 8

Sans 9

There's an uneven number, and the results random.org was giving me were sort of bleh. So does anyone have any requests? I'd personally prefer Maloid to be against someone her own size, but Graya can go with whoever.

Grays 1

Maloid 2

Shadowstone 3

Tanulth 4

Nirvana 5

Zchyan 5

Quatro 6

Bernstein 7

Undyne 8

Sans 9

There's an uneven number, and the results random.org was giving me were sort of bleh. So does anyone have any requests? I'd personally prefer Maloid to be against someone her own size, but Graya can go with whoever.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
I dont really care but whoever I get put with should prepare for a drawn out fight.
I am 8 and 9 btw.
I dont really care but whoever I get put with should prepare for a drawn out fight.
I am 8 and 9 btw.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
am i too late to enter a dragon?
am i too late to enter a dragon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28