Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Gladiator Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Comic1Sans

Look, man, the point I'm trying to convey is that, as of right now, your charas aren't exactly suited for an RP like this. Blatant weaknesses, really? Fighters are supposed to be all-rounded, with perhaps a flaw here or there, not god-like in one area and fragile in another. Another thing I'd like to point out is your description of said characters. What you've written doesn't provide much insight apart from how they fight. Where's that story? How about some personality? Likes? Dislikes? It's just dry and wordy for something that could be summed up in a single sentence. Let's pick up the game, now, shall we?

@Whim
I hope you don't mind me putting up Shadowstone on Greya ^^
@Comic1Sans

Look, man, the point I'm trying to convey is that, as of right now, your charas aren't exactly suited for an RP like this. Blatant weaknesses, really? Fighters are supposed to be all-rounded, with perhaps a flaw here or there, not god-like in one area and fragile in another. Another thing I'd like to point out is your description of said characters. What you've written doesn't provide much insight apart from how they fight. Where's that story? How about some personality? Likes? Dislikes? It's just dry and wordy for something that could be summed up in a single sentence. Let's pick up the game, now, shall we?

@Whim
I hope you don't mind me putting up Shadowstone on Greya ^^
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Okay. I think I see whats wrong here.
Give me a minute.
Okay. I think I see whats wrong here.
Give me a minute.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Kivetre
It's never too late :D
@Kivetre
It's never too late :D
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26550796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265508/26550796_350.png[/img] [/url] This lady is the leader of my clan millita and has defeated many in single combat to reach that postion. strong both physically and magically this imperial uses said magic to augment her already decent strength and endurance, and will fight until the final blow is dealt, to her or her opponent. She adhears to a strict code of honour and values it above all else, even to the point giving her own life for the protection of the innocent. ---------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url] This massive gurdian is one of the strongest magic user in a clan of wizards and warlocks. If given cause, will mercilessly seek justice upon those who have wronged him. While he slightly lacks in the physical department, he more than makes up for it in the magic department. this mage uses his vast stores of magic to augment his already impressive speed. If he can't talk his way out of it, he prefers to end the fight quickly and move on. Failing that he keeps his distace, pelting his opponent with lightning and wind from his wings. Better?

26550796_350.png

This lady is the leader of my clan millita and has defeated many in single combat to reach that postion. strong both physically and magically this imperial uses said magic to augment her already decent strength and endurance, and will fight until the final blow is dealt, to her or her opponent. She adhears to a strict code of honour and values it above all else, even to the point giving her own life for the protection of the innocent.

26876926_350.png

This massive gurdian is one of the strongest magic user in a clan of wizards and warlocks. If given cause, will mercilessly seek justice upon those who have wronged him. While he slightly lacks in the physical department, he more than makes up for it in the magic department. this mage uses his vast stores of magic to augment his already impressive speed. If he can't talk his way out of it, he prefers to end the fight quickly and move on. Failing that he keeps his distace, pelting his opponent with lightning and wind from his wings.

Better?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
awesome! id like to enter with this girl then :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27901597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279016/27901597_350.png[/img] [/url] Vydall is an efficient fighter, making up for her lack of size with her muscle, speed, and wits. She is the only dragon that could by any means be considered a gladiator in her clan. She uses things like her low center of gravity to knock opponents over and her sharp claws to do as much damage as quickly as possible. as a bog, her body is naturally built for survival, which she uses to her full advantage.
awesome! id like to enter with this girl then :D

27901597_350.png

Vydall is an efficient fighter, making up for her lack of size with her muscle, speed, and wits. She is the only dragon that could by any means be considered a gladiator in her clan. She uses things like her low center of gravity to knock opponents over and her sharp claws to do as much damage as quickly as possible. as a bog, her body is naturally built for survival, which she uses to her full advantage.
@Comic1Sans Sure!

@Kivetre Yup! Feel free to challenge anyone in this thread for fights tomorrow.
@Comic1Sans Sure!

@Kivetre Yup! Feel free to challenge anyone in this thread for fights tomorrow.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Hold the phone. We can challenge people. *the man behind the words smiles evil like* this changes things.
Hold the phone. We can challenge people. *the man behind the words smiles evil like* this changes things.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@ShadowChaser Am I too late?? D: Sorry if I miss anything, as this is a bit rushed~ ((EDIT: I have a question about dying in this RP. Are you going to have the final word if one character can kill another, or do you have to get consent? I imagine you can't just kill someone without saying something beforehand.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26129715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261298/26129715_350.png[/img] [/url] Sheik here is rumored to have executed and killed countless dragons, forever staining his claws. But it's just rumors, after all. It's really not likely to be true. (He's killed dragons before, yeah, but not that many) Sheik isn't really a magic fighter, but he can occasionally use a plague breath to get him out of a pinch. He usually tries to pin his opponents and kill them there, but due to his weight he can be slow, and faster dragons can dodge. But if he manages to pin you, you're dead, especially for smaller dragons. Well, unless you can fire an attack on him and get him off you, or claw his eyes out or something. He can use his claws and teeth as well, for dragons that can't be pinned so easily. He can use his tail as well to trip others and attack them, and he uses his appearance to his advantage, often scaring newer gladiators that have heard of the rumors. He makes no effort to stop the rumors, and actually encourages them. He isn't exactly ecstatic to kill, but he isn't hesitant to kill either. Oh, and by the way, once Sheik is accepted, he is [b]open[/b] for challengers!
@ShadowChaser

Am I too late?? D:

Sorry if I miss anything, as this is a bit rushed~

((EDIT: I have a question about dying in this RP. Are you going to have the final word if one character can kill another, or do you have to get consent? I imagine you can't just kill someone without saying something beforehand.))

26129715_350.png

Sheik here is rumored to have executed and killed countless dragons, forever staining his claws. But it's just rumors, after all. It's really not likely to be true. (He's killed dragons before, yeah, but not that many)

Sheik isn't really a magic fighter, but he can occasionally use a plague breath to get him out of a pinch. He usually tries to pin his opponents and kill them there, but due to his weight he can be slow, and faster dragons can dodge. But if he manages to pin you, you're dead, especially for smaller dragons. Well, unless you can fire an attack on him and get him off you, or claw his eyes out or something.

He can use his claws and teeth as well, for dragons that can't be pinned so easily. He can use his tail as well to trip others and attack them, and he uses his appearance to his advantage, often scaring newer gladiators that have heard of the rumors. He makes no effort to stop the rumors, and actually encourages them. He isn't exactly ecstatic to kill, but he isn't hesitant to kill either.

Oh, and by the way, once Sheik is accepted, he is open for challengers!
@Pandacow
Of course there is the possibility of charas dying, this is completely up to the RPer who is in charge of the chara that is under attack, I suppose, and is up to them to decide if they want a death or not. I mean, I can't really stop people from going overboard, but even with gladiators, deaths aren't all that commonplace.

Sheik is good to go, looks cool, too ^^
@Pandacow
Of course there is the possibility of charas dying, this is completely up to the RPer who is in charge of the chara that is under attack, I suppose, and is up to them to decide if they want a death or not. I mean, I can't really stop people from going overboard, but even with gladiators, deaths aren't all that commonplace.

Sheik is good to go, looks cool, too ^^
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
maybe we should implement a kind of hp system, to keep track of how battered the dragon is, and help prevent god-moding? not saying anyone will, but it'd be a nice touch to keep this as balanced as possible. just a thought that came to mind
maybe we should implement a kind of hp system, to keep track of how battered the dragon is, and help prevent god-moding? not saying anyone will, but it'd be a nice touch to keep this as balanced as possible. just a thought that came to mind
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28