Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private Giveaway (Friends Only)
1 2
@tolkien Oh dear, I hope you'll be back one day when everything is more chill! I understand how much pressure school can put on you, and even little things can be rough. I'd look after this one, if you'd like! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26917142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269172/26917142_350.png[/img] [/url] As far as items, I always worry that people will be back and miss their things, but if you have any Mage's Overcoats or rad coats I'll definitely use them. If you ever come back ping us again and I'm sure we can get you caught right back up! =D
@tolkien

Oh dear, I hope you'll be back one day when everything is more chill! I understand how much pressure school can put on you, and even little things can be rough.

I'd look after this one, if you'd like!

26917142_350.png

As far as items, I always worry that people will be back and miss their things, but if you have any Mage's Overcoats or rad coats I'll definitely use them.

If you ever come back ping us again and I'm sure we can get you caught right back up! =D
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
@tolkein

i'm also in uni and oooooh man do i understand!

i hope life gets better and that it stops stressing you tf out and leaves you alone. i would love ny and all accents/skins (and not to sound greedy but if they were custom, ho boi!!) but i'd be happy to know that you're doing okay in the future would be fine and dandy too!
@tolkein

i'm also in uni and oooooh man do i understand!

i hope life gets better and that it stops stressing you tf out and leaves you alone. i would love ny and all accents/skins (and not to sound greedy but if they were custom, ho boi!!) but i'd be happy to know that you're doing okay in the future would be fine and dandy too!
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
@tolkien - Oh that's so kind of you to ping me! University has cut into my time here, but I still poke in and do dailies, and that's fun for me. =) I'm really sorry you've been so stressed it sounds like ;_; I tend to like bracelets of any sort personally in terms of items, but I really don't want to ask for anything too special! I might be able to house: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27269915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272700/27269915_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tolkien - Oh that's so kind of you to ping me! University has cut into my time here, but I still poke in and do dailies, and that's fun for me. =)

I'm really sorry you've been so stressed it sounds like ;_;

I tend to like bracelets of any sort personally in terms of items, but I really don't want to ask for anything too special!

I might be able to house:

27269915_350.png
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@tolkien Thanks for doing this! I should probably spend less time on FR because of university too, but I find it a nice stress reliever for the time being, haha.

Could I take Prospekt (#14027258)? I have a lair of mostly gen ones and he would fit right in :) If he's your progen just ignore this, haha. If you have extra treasure or gems laying around I'd love to take them, I'm still working on lair expansions.
@tolkien Thanks for doing this! I should probably spend less time on FR because of university too, but I find it a nice stress reliever for the time being, haha.

Could I take Prospekt (#14027258)? I have a lair of mostly gen ones and he would fit right in :) If he's your progen just ignore this, haha. If you have extra treasure or gems laying around I'd love to take them, I'm still working on lair expansions.

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@tolkien

I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving! You were the one who bred my dragons, Pearl and Crystal. I'll take any random familiar (or familiars) that I don't have yet!
@tolkien

I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving! You were the one who bred my dragons, Pearl and Crystal. I'll take any random familiar (or familiars) that I don't have yet!
@tolkien awww... I didn't expect to be pinged to such a thing, I'm sorry that you're leaving. university is difficult. :/ I wish you the best with everything.

I'll think about what dragons I could take care of, but I don't have a lot of space and will need to do something about that too...
@tolkien awww... I didn't expect to be pinged to such a thing, I'm sorry that you're leaving. university is difficult. :/ I wish you the best with everything.

I'll think about what dragons I could take care of, but I don't have a lot of space and will need to do something about that too...
@tolkien
hey hey, I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time :(
I hope everything gets better soon. It was really nice knowing you on FR ;n;

thank you so much for thinking of me! I honestly really didn't expect it. I'd be glad to house Whisper, Oceans and Peppermint for you if you want c:

And feel free to give me anything else that doesn't get snatched up- I'll make sure it doesn't go to waste.

I wish you all the best at uni, my friend! Well met and farewell :')
May fortune favour you.
@tolkien
hey hey, I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time :(
I hope everything gets better soon. It was really nice knowing you on FR ;n;

thank you so much for thinking of me! I honestly really didn't expect it. I'd be glad to house Whisper, Oceans and Peppermint for you if you want c:

And feel free to give me anything else that doesn't get snatched up- I'll make sure it doesn't go to waste.

I wish you all the best at uni, my friend! Well met and farewell :')
May fortune favour you.
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@Tolkien

-screeches and huggles your face off- NUUUUUU ;3; FRANDOOOOOO -hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug-

(I'm literally okay with anything, send me that trash dude ;-; I'll love on that trash ;w; -huggle-)
@Tolkien

-screeches and huggles your face off- NUUUUUU ;3; FRANDOOOOOO -hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug-

(I'm literally okay with anything, send me that trash dude ;-; I'll love on that trash ;w; -huggle-)
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@tolkien man that's really sad. If you have any dragons you want me to look after I'll be happy to be of service! I'll make sure to pamper them for you
@tolkien man that's really sad. If you have any dragons you want me to look after I'll be happy to be of service! I'll make sure to pamper them for you
@tolkien I'm so sorry uni is so stressful angel ):

hope to see you back~

@tolkien I'm so sorry uni is so stressful angel ):

hope to see you back~

nature_ani.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif nature_ani.gif
1 2