Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private Giveaway (Friends Only)
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hi guys, it's been nice knowing you all but Uni is a thing that is happening and I'm stressed.
So I wanted you guys to have first dibs of all my stuff! And dragons (please look after em)

Will upload pics of my inventory eventually.

@kodajin @Samayl @AmaNyan @Amazilion @Poisonedpaper @refrayn @punkbird @robsypi @josi @Naomikon @mewhaku @Rathios @Sheparrrd @SparkleDeer @Kassil @arrrowxx @wesleydog @Horticulture @myheartyoung @GoldBlooded @Noni @Catsming @cantnine @Ethulai @CorporalLevi @Catlover @kunacottontail @Zeydaan @InTheDarke @Rubicon @whalespeaker @Demesne @nearingnoone @louzinski @DigitalFreak @KUYASHII @Nyris @Bad2thebonedog @Falcormir @Starlight133 @PrismaticSkies @TheLordFeather @Dedengen @Aurorasky @SoullessRogue @Kojotenn

Ask and you shall receive (if I have it)
Hi guys, it's been nice knowing you all but Uni is a thing that is happening and I'm stressed.
So I wanted you guys to have first dibs of all my stuff! And dragons (please look after em)

Will upload pics of my inventory eventually.

@kodajin @Samayl @AmaNyan @Amazilion @Poisonedpaper @refrayn @punkbird @robsypi @josi @Naomikon @mewhaku @Rathios @Sheparrrd @SparkleDeer @Kassil @arrrowxx @wesleydog @Horticulture @myheartyoung @GoldBlooded @Noni @Catsming @cantnine @Ethulai @CorporalLevi @Catlover @kunacottontail @Zeydaan @InTheDarke @Rubicon @whalespeaker @Demesne @nearingnoone @louzinski @DigitalFreak @KUYASHII @Nyris @Bad2thebonedog @Falcormir @Starlight133 @PrismaticSkies @TheLordFeather @Dedengen @Aurorasky @SoullessRogue @Kojotenn

Ask and you shall receive (if I have it)
@tolkien I am so sorry to hear that you are so busy with Uni! I also started it this year and it severily cut my playtime, even if I try to keep active.

And if you don't mind me asking, I would very much like for stafs and cobwebs. Any type!
I could also give Hymn a good home. I always loved her style!

Also I have been looking for a Steel/Blood/White Male FOREVER but even today I talked with a breeder. If Parachute finds an interested owner meanwhile, Please give it to them, if not I will take him and give him a good home!
@tolkien I am so sorry to hear that you are so busy with Uni! I also started it this year and it severily cut my playtime, even if I try to keep active.

And if you don't mind me asking, I would very much like for stafs and cobwebs. Any type!
I could also give Hymn a good home. I always loved her style!

Also I have been looking for a Steel/Blood/White Male FOREVER but even today I talked with a breeder. If Parachute finds an interested owner meanwhile, Please give it to them, if not I will take him and give him a good home!
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
@tolkien Wow, thank you so much for thinking of me! I know how uni stress goes, and I'm sorry that it's eating up your FR time, but I'm glad you're choosing to focus on the more important thing c;

I would really love to take Hymn and her apparel/accent, if you wouldn't mind! I'd also love to take Whisper! I'll keep looking, but I wanted to get this posted because my computer is glitching out a bit ^^
@tolkien Wow, thank you so much for thinking of me! I know how uni stress goes, and I'm sorry that it's eating up your FR time, but I'm glad you're choosing to focus on the more important thing c;

I would really love to take Hymn and her apparel/accent, if you wouldn't mind! I'd also love to take Whisper! I'll keep looking, but I wanted to get this posted because my computer is glitching out a bit ^^
@tolkien Ahhh, is Prospekt/Prospekt's March a reference to Coldplay (aka the best musical group in the history of the world??)
I would love to take Prospekt's apparel if possible, and if you have any of the junk I hoard and any Baldwin goop or older apparel, I would love to take any of that off your hands. Of course, I don't expect too much as there are many others on the list :) Thanks so much for the opportunity!
@tolkien Ahhh, is Prospekt/Prospekt's March a reference to Coldplay (aka the best musical group in the history of the world??)
I would love to take Prospekt's apparel if possible, and if you have any of the junk I hoard and any Baldwin goop or older apparel, I would love to take any of that off your hands. Of course, I don't expect too much as there are many others on the list :) Thanks so much for the opportunity!
@tolkien Oh dear, I hope you'll be doing okay D: I know how much effort you put into school stuff, so I'm sure that despite the stress it'll all pay off in the end. Please take care of yourself, though, okay? ;A;

I don't want to be greedy or anything, but I saw your bestiary includes a Hippojay, which I (unsurprisingly) don't have yet. I collect birds and bird-like things, so I'd be super happy to give the lil' bugger a home.
I know they're rare, so I hope it's not too much to ask for.
@tolkien Oh dear, I hope you'll be doing okay D: I know how much effort you put into school stuff, so I'm sure that despite the stress it'll all pay off in the end. Please take care of yourself, though, okay? ;A;

I don't want to be greedy or anything, but I saw your bestiary includes a Hippojay, which I (unsurprisingly) don't have yet. I collect birds and bird-like things, so I'd be super happy to give the lil' bugger a home.
I know they're rare, so I hope it's not too much to ask for.
AkczAao.png
@tolkien ahhhhh no!! Hope Uni's not been too bad!! <3
@tolkien ahhhhh no!! Hope Uni's not been too bad!! <3
d3Cf1bh.png
@tolkien

D: uni sucks like that sometimes. I have no idea what I would ask for from you other than idk UM accents maybe? I hope your life calms down soon and you do amazingly at uni though.
@tolkien

D: uni sucks like that sometimes. I have no idea what I would ask for from you other than idk UM accents maybe? I hope your life calms down soon and you do amazingly at uni though.
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@tolkien

I'm so sorry to hear you are stressed! I completely feel your pain, Uni can be very hard, but I know you will do great! Just stay positive, do your best and make sure you give yourself time to relax, don't push yourself too hard. It was so sweet of you to think of me, I am really touched.

If you have any accents or skins that are shiny or flowery, my "style" is pretty easy to guess I would appreciate them. Any familiars who need a home are also welcome! Any of them who need it, I just adore the little fellows, all familiars are good familiars in my book!

Best of luck to you and best wishes!
@tolkien

I'm so sorry to hear you are stressed! I completely feel your pain, Uni can be very hard, but I know you will do great! Just stay positive, do your best and make sure you give yourself time to relax, don't push yourself too hard. It was so sweet of you to think of me, I am really touched.

If you have any accents or skins that are shiny or flowery, my "style" is pretty easy to guess I would appreciate them. Any familiars who need a home are also welcome! Any of them who need it, I just adore the little fellows, all familiars are good familiars in my book!

Best of luck to you and best wishes!
@tolkien

I'm so sorry to hear that you are stressed hun! I know uni cam be tough and stressing. But it will be worth it in the end! Keep your chin up hun, I know you are doing a great job! Make sure that you are giving yourself time to relax too. :)

Thank you for thinking of me when putting up your post. ^-^

I do not know which accents or items to ask of you. But I will gladly give Waterfall, your triple ice Wildclaw a good loving home. :)

Stay positive hun! It will all be worth it in the end! Good luck to you and you are always in my prayers. All of my friends are. ^-^
@tolkien

I'm so sorry to hear that you are stressed hun! I know uni cam be tough and stressing. But it will be worth it in the end! Keep your chin up hun, I know you are doing a great job! Make sure that you are giving yourself time to relax too. :)

Thank you for thinking of me when putting up your post. ^-^

I do not know which accents or items to ask of you. But I will gladly give Waterfall, your triple ice Wildclaw a good loving home. :)

Stay positive hun! It will all be worth it in the end! Good luck to you and you are always in my prayers. All of my friends are. ^-^
24xdtag_th.jpg
Quit staring! I will do better next time!
@tolkien

University sure is a kick to the privates, I wish you the best of luck and try to relax and have fun through it, it's all gonna work out your a chill person and I believe in you. We haven't a lot but I hope it all works out!

I took at peek at your stuff and I really love Parachute and all his accessories if you're willing but I'm really just here to encourage you!
@tolkien

University sure is a kick to the privates, I wish you the best of luck and try to relax and have fun through it, it's all gonna work out your a chill person and I believe in you. We haven't a lot but I hope it all works out!

I took at peek at your stuff and I really love Parachute and all his accessories if you're willing but I'm really just here to encourage you!
b9aWflB.pngjYsXFew.gif
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page