Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Multifandom Reboot (OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey

Tyrael shook his head. "Sadly, I don't. If I had to take a guess, though... The ruler here is hostile and we are not welcome in his or her territory." He stooped down to look at one of them... a metal exoskeleton? Or was that armor? This only made him more confused.

He stood and was about to speak again when he heard the sound of something being ripped from the ground. "We need to find a place to hide. Unless you're the kind of person who welcomes death with open arms, of course."
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey

Tyrael shook his head. "Sadly, I don't. If I had to take a guess, though... The ruler here is hostile and we are not welcome in his or her territory." He stooped down to look at one of them... a metal exoskeleton? Or was that armor? This only made him more confused.

He stood and was about to speak again when he heard the sound of something being ripped from the ground. "We need to find a place to hide. Unless you're the kind of person who welcomes death with open arms, of course."
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @ Vman0 @Adletian @ 8BitFey

As Lockdown reached the border of Sector 7, he soon realised the two soldiers that had left for the Temenos hadn't come back from their mission. No matter. He had hundreds of them, and two troops wouldn't make a dent in his army. However, the fact the Steeljaws that had followed the two weren't back was a cause for concern for him, yet if he left the cockpit, he thought, no, KNEW, that he'd go on a humiliation conga.
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @ Vman0 @Adletian @ 8BitFey

As Lockdown reached the border of Sector 7, he soon realised the two soldiers that had left for the Temenos hadn't come back from their mission. No matter. He had hundreds of them, and two troops wouldn't make a dent in his army. However, the fact the Steeljaws that had followed the two weren't back was a cause for concern for him, yet if he left the cockpit, he thought, no, KNEW, that he'd go on a humiliation conga.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif

“No, I pride myself in staying alive.” Kira replied, looking in the direction of the sound. He caught sight of a vast line drone marching towards them. He also noted the massive female form floating above the army, her hair unruly and gigantic. His eyes instinctively flicked down her silhouetted shoulder, arms, and her hands. But couldn’t quite make any details out due to her distance.
“Where do you suggest we go.” Kira continued to the angelic being, already turning to flee.

“No, I pride myself in staying alive.” Kira replied, looking in the direction of the sound. He caught sight of a vast line drone marching towards them. He also noted the massive female form floating above the army, her hair unruly and gigantic. His eyes instinctively flicked down her silhouetted shoulder, arms, and her hands. But couldn’t quite make any details out due to her distance.
“Where do you suggest we go.” Kira continued to the angelic being, already turning to flee.
tumblr_nejfgmm5cc1rzs33lo2_r2_500.png
(( Where to go? I'm at a loss. ))

"Anywhere but here. I don't care where, just as long as it's not here. I'm... not exactly knowledgable of this place. Wherever this place is..." (Okay, Tyrael, stop talking, you'll confuse yourself.)

Tyrael kept his blade out as he turned to flee. He was wary of this human; if he could blow up those red things, what was to stop him from trying to blow up Tyrael himself?
(( Where to go? I'm at a loss. ))

"Anywhere but here. I don't care where, just as long as it's not here. I'm... not exactly knowledgable of this place. Wherever this place is..." (Okay, Tyrael, stop talking, you'll confuse yourself.)

Tyrael kept his blade out as he turned to flee. He was wary of this human; if he could blow up those red things, what was to stop him from trying to blow up Tyrael himself?
x3
@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey

(I'm guessing this is on hiatus)
@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey

(I'm guessing this is on hiatus)
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@hikarinomemori

i just realised this is where i knew you from.
@hikarinomemori

i just realised this is where i knew you from.
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@IMATRASHCAN

((Oh holy smokes this old thing??? My god it feels like forever since I RP'ed the legit Tyrael...))

((I wish there could be another RP like this, but there aren't any forthcoming and I'm too chicken to make one myself.))
@IMATRASHCAN

((Oh holy smokes this old thing??? My god it feels like forever since I RP'ed the legit Tyrael...))

((I wish there could be another RP like this, but there aren't any forthcoming and I'm too chicken to make one myself.))
x3
@hikarinomemori

yeah.....
@hikarinomemori

yeah.....
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@IMATRASHCAN

((Oh, well. Gotta keep looking, I guess. Although it's kind of hard finding a fandom RP (much less a crossover) that isn't Warriors or HtTYD.))
@IMATRASHCAN

((Oh, well. Gotta keep looking, I guess. Although it's kind of hard finding a fandom RP (much less a crossover) that isn't Warriors or HtTYD.))
x3
@hikarinomemori @IAMATRASHCAN

I'm also inactive on FR, so. Buuuuut feel free to join Dragon Cave forums! There are always multiverses on there! I think there's a certain day you can join them but I recommend it. Needless to say this RP is pretty much dead, so.
@hikarinomemori @IAMATRASHCAN

I'm also inactive on FR, so. Buuuuut feel free to join Dragon Cave forums! There are always multiverses on there! I think there's a certain day you can join them but I recommend it. Needless to say this RP is pretty much dead, so.
hchWdef.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15