Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Multifandom Reboot (OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Two of the decepticon guards inside the Fortress soon opened up the door that led into the actual building. Megatron's Fortress itself was massive, having a hanger for the numerous Decepticon ships and aircraft, also being the place where Lockdown's Knight Ship usually was in standby. Currently, it was being renovated by the numerous Minicons inside of the fortress in order to acommodate the prisoners that were captured by Lockdown a few days ago, including Anro of Carthus.
Two of the decepticon guards inside the Fortress soon opened up the door that led into the actual building. Megatron's Fortress itself was massive, having a hanger for the numerous Decepticon ships and aircraft, also being the place where Lockdown's Knight Ship usually was in standby. Currently, it was being renovated by the numerous Minicons inside of the fortress in order to acommodate the prisoners that were captured by Lockdown a few days ago, including Anro of Carthus.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
Ami nearly jumped as the door opened seemingly by itself almost right in front of her. "Isn't this how most horror movies start out?" She muttered quietly. Cautiously stepping in as quietly as possible, she called out. "Hello?" She asked a little nervously. Everything seemed to big in here- she assumed this place's inhabitant, or inhabitants, were quite big as well. She took another small step inward, holding Terriermon tightly.

@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @Eaglegairy @Pandacow @violetsun
@Vman0
Ami nearly jumped as the door opened seemingly by itself almost right in front of her. "Isn't this how most horror movies start out?" She muttered quietly. Cautiously stepping in as quietly as possible, she called out. "Hello?" She asked a little nervously. Everything seemed to big in here- she assumed this place's inhabitant, or inhabitants, were quite big as well. She took another small step inward, holding Terriermon tightly.

@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @Eaglegairy @Pandacow @violetsun
@Vman0
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @Eaglegairy @hikarinomemori @Vman0
((Probably going to make a new character, might switch one of my characters if I can...))
EDIT:((Added a tiny thing in the RP post, and by the way, the new character probably's going to be from Pokemon, but there's still a chance for something else.))

"Ah yes.. Do not worry my friend, I will not go back on my deal. But I still do not know if you will... I heard creatures like you do not being struck with lightning, or being ripped apart piece by piece, and being fed to the dogs. But, I would suppose anybody wouldn't like that, would they?" He moved a few steps toward Lockdown, grinning.

((Probably going to make a new character, might switch one of my characters if I can...))
EDIT:((Added a tiny thing in the RP post, and by the way, the new character probably's going to be from Pokemon, but there's still a chance for something else.))

"Ah yes.. Do not worry my friend, I will not go back on my deal. But I still do not know if you will... I heard creatures like you do not being struck with lightning, or being ripped apart piece by piece, and being fed to the dogs. But, I would suppose anybody wouldn't like that, would they?" He moved a few steps toward Lockdown, grinning.

@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @Eaglegairy @Pandacow @violetsun @Canvas

"Of course my race doesn't. In my universe, we have a saying: 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Lockdown's troops knew that Lockdown wouldn't be so easily killed off by a wolf the size of a bus, and they knew it, only staring on as Jinouga moved towards Lockdown.

Knight Ship's Temenos

"And to think I was once a free Unkindled able to choose his fate... Well, this predicament I am in is most unfavourable to one such as I." Anro had been imprisoned in Lockdown's ship for 3 days, and the former Abyss Watcher was very much feeling livid at that fact. At the bottom of his cell, though... was a Bonfire. In the three days he had been inside, he had attempted to link it to the rest of the Bonfires he had rested at before he was imprisoned, with no signs of success.
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @Eaglegairy @Pandacow @violetsun @Canvas

"Of course my race doesn't. In my universe, we have a saying: 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Lockdown's troops knew that Lockdown wouldn't be so easily killed off by a wolf the size of a bus, and they knew it, only staring on as Jinouga moved towards Lockdown.

Knight Ship's Temenos

"And to think I was once a free Unkindled able to choose his fate... Well, this predicament I am in is most unfavourable to one such as I." Anro had been imprisoned in Lockdown's ship for 3 days, and the former Abyss Watcher was very much feeling livid at that fact. At the bottom of his cell, though... was a Bonfire. In the three days he had been inside, he had attempted to link it to the rest of the Bonfires he had rested at before he was imprisoned, with no signs of success.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif

Jinouga barked "Alright, then. Is the deal settled? Again, I'm sure it will be a... great decision to ally with you..", leaping back. "Be sure that it won't be a deal you'll regret.", starting to study Lockdown's troops. They looked strong as a group, and it looked like a creature with less power would have trouble destroying one of them, if the other put up a fight.

Jinouga barked "Alright, then. Is the deal settled? Again, I'm sure it will be a... great decision to ally with you..", leaping back. "Be sure that it won't be a deal you'll regret.", starting to study Lockdown's troops. They looked strong as a group, and it looked like a creature with less power would have trouble destroying one of them, if the other put up a fight.
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @Eaglegairy @hikarinomemori @Canvas

"I'm sure it won't be regrettable." Lockdown soon returned back to the Knight Ship's cockpit, with the rest of his mercenaries and Steeljaws returning to it's innards. Anro soon felt the ship starting up, and as his cell jolted upwards... Anro grabbed onto the metal arm that held him upside down, and started using Great Chaos Flame on the metal rope connecting to the roof of his cell it, and after 3 minutes, it snapped, and Anro fell to the bottom of his cell. What Anro had forgot about, though, was the metal claw on his leg was still attached to his leg, which he soon remembered and promptly melted with his pyromancies.
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @Eaglegairy @hikarinomemori @Canvas

"I'm sure it won't be regrettable." Lockdown soon returned back to the Knight Ship's cockpit, with the rest of his mercenaries and Steeljaws returning to it's innards. Anro soon felt the ship starting up, and as his cell jolted upwards... Anro grabbed onto the metal arm that held him upside down, and started using Great Chaos Flame on the metal rope connecting to the roof of his cell it, and after 3 minutes, it snapped, and Anro fell to the bottom of his cell. What Anro had forgot about, though, was the metal claw on his leg was still attached to his leg, which he soon remembered and promptly melted with his pyromancies.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif

Jinouga started to jump up the mountainside, not entirely finished with all of his business. He made a jump, reaching for a ledge and pulled himself up, rocks crumbling beneath him. Finishing the climb to the higher points of the mountain, rain pouring, he glanced up to the sky and continued to his destination, thunder rumbling.

Jinouga started to jump up the mountainside, not entirely finished with all of his business. He made a jump, reaching for a ledge and pulled himself up, rocks crumbling beneath him. Finishing the climb to the higher points of the mountain, rain pouring, he glanced up to the sky and continued to his destination, thunder rumbling.
@WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0

(C H R I S T. Please save all the OOC stuff for the OOC thread! I’m trying to look through all these posts and all I’ve been seeing for the past several pages is OOC stuff. OOC matters are figured out in the OOC thread!!! Thank you.)

Malefor sighed as he looked at the roof of the Throne Room, and all of the damage caused by that hunk of metal. And that thing had the audacity to tell me that I’m intruding because of one deviant squad? It thinks I’m rude… And yet it destroys my temple…? Completely out of nowhere…? He sighed again. Just… Great… Malefor turned his gaze- sorry, GLARE to some of the straggling troops in the room.

NOW… About trying to take over sectors against MY. ORDERS…

They all shuddered at Malefor’s icy wrath.

Max landed and approached where the voice was coming from. When she reached the source of the voice, a small young woman with mousy brown hair, she gave a small wave. Oh! Uh… Hello.

She hoped this girl wasn’t hostile.

Lobomon finished off the last enemy and shifted back. Jeez. That was freaking exhausting. Kouji rested on his hands and knees, trying to catch his breath. Okay, that was weird.

(Did anyone interact with Han? I forgot.)
@WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0

(C H R I S T. Please save all the OOC stuff for the OOC thread! I’m trying to look through all these posts and all I’ve been seeing for the past several pages is OOC stuff. OOC matters are figured out in the OOC thread!!! Thank you.)

Malefor sighed as he looked at the roof of the Throne Room, and all of the damage caused by that hunk of metal. And that thing had the audacity to tell me that I’m intruding because of one deviant squad? It thinks I’m rude… And yet it destroys my temple…? Completely out of nowhere…? He sighed again. Just… Great… Malefor turned his gaze- sorry, GLARE to some of the straggling troops in the room.

NOW… About trying to take over sectors against MY. ORDERS…

They all shuddered at Malefor’s icy wrath.

Max landed and approached where the voice was coming from. When she reached the source of the voice, a small young woman with mousy brown hair, she gave a small wave. Oh! Uh… Hello.

She hoped this girl wasn’t hostile.

Lobomon finished off the last enemy and shifted back. Jeez. That was freaking exhausting. Kouji rested on his hands and knees, trying to catch his breath. Okay, that was weird.

(Did anyone interact with Han? I forgot.)
hchWdef.png

Lockdown soon realised that one of the prisoner's cells in his Knight's Temenos had been sabotaged. "So one of the prisoners has escaped... Well, let's put him back in his place, right, men? Two of Lockdown's troops soon ran off towards the Temenos, with a group of Steeljaws following.

Anro hadn't realised it yet, but he wasn't the only prisoner onboard. Along with the Lord of Hollows were a group of bubbled rogue Gems from Sector 3, A sterilised and branded Xenomorph Queen and a Basilosaurus inside a massive tank which was once Strafe's cell.

Lockdown soon realised that one of the prisoner's cells in his Knight's Temenos had been sabotaged. "So one of the prisoners has escaped... Well, let's put him back in his place, right, men? Two of Lockdown's troops soon ran off towards the Temenos, with a group of Steeljaws following.

Anro hadn't realised it yet, but he wasn't the only prisoner onboard. Along with the Lord of Hollows were a group of bubbled rogue Gems from Sector 3, A sterilised and branded Xenomorph Queen and a Basilosaurus inside a massive tank which was once Strafe's cell.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
[s]please ignore the fact that im not 100% sure of whats going on & also that trolls speak really weirdly with dumb *ssed typing quirks[/s] @Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0 @Adletian @ 8BitFey [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/87cd2b7b554b22ab9364a989562c5de6/tumblr_ofwzwzSE6z1vpx8rgo1_540.gif[/img] [color=#cc0066] [b]"so ya t--Ellin' m-E t)-(at for tha last past w-E-Ek, s)-(itty littl-E )-(umans )-(av-E b-E-En g-Ettin' into ma S-ECTOR, ma LAND, ma T-ERRITORY. and ya don-E not)-(n to stop -Em?!"[/b][/color] The women loudly roared at her drones, her voice echoing through the empty halls of her castle. She angrily thrashed her trident to the side of her throne with rage, the non-sentient drones stood silent as they always had. She furiously grabbed one with her telekinetic grasp and flung it out one of the main windows, a harsh sound of glass spread that was know across the floor. [color=#cc0066][b]"i will )-(av-E to wip-E th-E maggots out mys-Elf th-En!"[/b][/color] The alien empress hissed boomed, finally removing herself from the chair. They would be a pain to track down, there was many of them & some weren't normal humans from what she encountered. Of course this was a doubled edged sword, those's with animal based traits, physically & mentally... She would be able to brainwash them easily, those's who werent would just be another pest in her way. She wasnt even sure who was here & who'd left, most surrounding sectors weren't any better then this... She often kept on eye on sector 2 & 3, just to be sure... To her Malefor was nothing more than a stupid, loud, big, winged lizard who meant nothing to her, he hadn't touched her sector, she hadn't touched his, both let each other alone. Her other neighbour of course would be the real problem here... Yellow diamond was similar to her, big in power, pride & an goldy amount of skilled warriors at her feet. She'd heard about gems, they where quite intriguing to her, reminded her of her own race, well before destroying them all of course... She lazily removed herself from the palace through the broken window, hovering above her wild mess of a sector...
please ignore the fact that im not 100% sure of whats going on & also that trolls speak really weirdly with dumb *ssed typing quirks

@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0 @Adletian @ 8BitFey
tumblr_ofwzwzSE6z1vpx8rgo1_540.gif

"so ya t--Ellin' m-E t)-(at for tha last past w-E-Ek, s)-(itty littl-E )-(umans )-(av-E b-E-En g-Ettin' into ma S-ECTOR, ma LAND, ma T-ERRITORY. and ya don-E not)-(n to stop -Em?!" The women loudly roared at her drones, her voice echoing through the empty halls of her castle. She angrily thrashed her trident to the side of her throne with rage, the non-sentient drones stood silent as they always had. She furiously grabbed one with her telekinetic grasp and flung it out one of the main windows, a harsh sound of glass spread that was know across the floor. "i will )-(av-E to wip-E th-E maggots out mys-Elf th-En!" The alien empress hissed boomed, finally removing herself from the chair. They would be a pain to track down, there was many of them & some weren't normal humans from what she encountered. Of course this was a doubled edged sword, those's with animal based traits, physically & mentally... She would be able to brainwash them easily, those's who werent would just be another pest in her way. She wasnt even sure who was here & who'd left, most surrounding sectors weren't any better then this... She often kept on eye on sector 2 & 3, just to be sure...

To her Malefor was nothing more than a stupid, loud, big, winged lizard who meant nothing to her, he hadn't touched her sector, she hadn't touched his, both let each other alone. Her other neighbour of course would be the real problem here... Yellow diamond was similar to her, big in power, pride & an goldy amount of skilled warriors at her feet. She'd heard about gems, they where quite intriguing to her, reminded her of her own race, well before destroying them all of course...

She lazily removed herself from the palace through the broken window, hovering above her wild mess of a sector...
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15