Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone doing nanowrimo?
1 2 3 4
I'm doing NaNo this year too! It's already gloriously awful, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

I've participated in other years, so to up the ante, I'm working on a new D&D-inspired story with zero plan. Also going to blog about it every day because what could possibly go wrong!

Good luck, everyone!
I'm doing NaNo this year too! It's already gloriously awful, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

I've participated in other years, so to up the ante, I'm working on a new D&D-inspired story with zero plan. Also going to blog about it every day because what could possibly go wrong!

Good luck, everyone!
I actually have a thread in Wind for it. I'm trying to do it this year, and hopefully life won't get in the way this time!
I actually have a thread in Wind for it. I'm trying to do it this year, and hopefully life won't get in the way this time!
Bea ~Neurodivergent ~ Bi-romantic ~ Demisexual ~ FR +2
*waves* I'm doing it but I was SO busy I didnt have any time to plan... trying somethin new by just "pants-ing" it! This is probably a good thing-- I'm writing a story that takes place in my headworld and if I had planned........ I would have so much intricate detail I'd be pressured to put in.
*waves* I'm doing it but I was SO busy I didnt have any time to plan... trying somethin new by just "pants-ing" it! This is probably a good thing-- I'm writing a story that takes place in my headworld and if I had planned........ I would have so much intricate detail I'd be pressured to put in.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I'm participating! Going strong for now. We'll see how long that lasts.

Really, it's just been an hour of word vomit. I'll turn it into something that makes more sense later...
I'm participating! Going strong for now. We'll see how long that lasts.

Really, it's just been an hour of word vomit. I'll turn it into something that makes more sense later...
dfQWYWo.gif5x7G3hH.gifG1Yt25B.gif
i'm doing it but i have no idea what i'm doing. i'm stressed. ahhh :''')
i'm doing it but i have no idea what i'm doing. i'm stressed. ahhh :''')
|+2 hours fr time|she/her|
tumblr_mhkq482S8e1s484aeo1_500.gif
I need to stop rewriting, and just keep going. XD
I need to stop rewriting, and just keep going. XD
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I'm up to 7353 words, 14% of my goal, with two chapters done.
I'm up to 7353 words, 14% of my goal, with two chapters done.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I'm trying again this year! I'm horrible at following through on these sorts of things so I'm not sure how it's going to work out, but we'll see. I have a story I've had for years that's kinda changed over time that I wanna write out finally, and I'd like to try it get it actually published at some point, but I dunno how well that plan is going to go, so we'll see!
I'm trying again this year! I'm horrible at following through on these sorts of things so I'm not sure how it's going to work out, but we'll see. I have a story I've had for years that's kinda changed over time that I wanna write out finally, and I'd like to try it get it actually published at some point, but I dunno how well that plan is going to go, so we'll see!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
There's a hug for everyone on FR doing NaNo. There are word wars and sprints and prizes and things. Check it out! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2017726/1
@Froze @Finnley @Sinfony @Zhimonster @Kairos @Fogg @RagingSea
There's a hug for everyone on FR doing NaNo. There are word wars and sprints and prizes and things. Check it out! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2017726/1
@Froze @Finnley @Sinfony @Zhimonster @Kairos @Fogg @RagingSea
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@BattleATrueHero @AardRinn @Gorim @DalphiaRose @WinterVines @Kiira @quincely @Spartacus @Sneople @fuwafuwa

Check this out http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2017726/1 It's an FR all flight hub for NaNoWriMo. Word wars, sprints, prizes, support....come join!
@BattleATrueHero @AardRinn @Gorim @DalphiaRose @WinterVines @Kiira @quincely @Spartacus @Sneople @fuwafuwa

Check this out http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2017726/1 It's an FR all flight hub for NaNoWriMo. Word wars, sprints, prizes, support....come join!
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
1 2 3 4