Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoding the Mysterious Messages
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69
But... They only are codes? For a secret message? :c
But... They only are codes? For a secret message? :c
8mJjS66.jpg
i thought it was a secret code so the admins give you treasure or gems or something.
i thought it was a secret code so the admins give you treasure or gems or something.
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
These honestly make the situation with the beastclans so much more dystopian than I first assumed.
These honestly make the situation with the beastclans so much more dystopian than I first assumed.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2016-06-16 20:27:04] Oh hey this thread's back [/quote]
Leopardmask wrote on 2016-06-16:
Oh hey this thread's back
PQznZys.png
...I have like 9 of theses (Not all in the same set) And now I have lost my purpose of searching and buying these.. Man. XD Thanks for making my search worthless @Aldenna

(That was all sarcasm. Other then the having multiples thing. I do.)
...I have like 9 of theses (Not all in the same set) And now I have lost my purpose of searching and buying these.. Man. XD Thanks for making my search worthless @Aldenna

(That was all sarcasm. Other then the having multiples thing. I do.)
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
are they going to be adding more Mysterious Messages or will this be all of them? This is a great guide to help me get them all.
are they going to be adding more Mysterious Messages or will this be all of them? This is a great guide to help me get them all.
z9bVpPy.png
@LLHBBB
nope, its done! I think it was for the release of the Beast Clans.
@LLHBBB
nope, its done! I think it was for the release of the Beast Clans.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot thank you! I keep getting them and don't want to be trading off new ones if there was going to be any!
@SmolPeridot thank you! I keep getting them and don't want to be trading off new ones if there was going to be any!
z9bVpPy.png
Wonder if this has died out?
Wonder if this has died out?
Oh wow that's really cool o.o More lore inspiration! :y
Oh wow that's really cool o.o More lore inspiration! :y

1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69