Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoding the Mysterious Messages
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69
Aw, I always thought they were going to be for something important, like an achievement at least... Oh well. :P
Aw, I always thought they were going to be for something important, like an achievement at least... Oh well. :P
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
This is a really cool tidbit of hidden lore- I love being able to see sornieth from the beastclans perspective. Plus now I know what those scraps are for!
This is a really cool tidbit of hidden lore- I love being able to see sornieth from the beastclans perspective. Plus now I know what those scraps are for!
s1cIu80.png
[quote name="Papertapewarrior" date=2016-05-23 12:16:58] DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY'RE ALSO BEHIND THE EGGS THAT GO MISSING WHEN YOU DON'T INCUBATE THE NEST FOR A FEW DAYS [/quote] @Papertapewarrior Wait they DO that? OTL
Papertapewarrior wrote on 2016-05-23:

DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY'RE ALSO BEHIND THE EGGS THAT GO MISSING WHEN YOU DON'T INCUBATE THE NEST FOR A FEW DAYS

@Papertapewarrior Wait they DO that? OTL
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date=2016-05-25 15:00:34] [quote name="Papertapewarrior" date=2016-05-23 12:16:58] DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY'RE ALSO BEHIND THE EGGS THAT GO MISSING WHEN YOU DON'T INCUBATE THE NEST FOR A FEW DAYS [/quote] .Papertapewarrior Wait they DO that? OTL [/quote] @FalconRex121 It's an old mechanic, called "egg rot", that has been removed.
FalconRex121 wrote on 2016-05-25:
Papertapewarrior wrote on 2016-05-23:

DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY'RE ALSO BEHIND THE EGGS THAT GO MISSING WHEN YOU DON'T INCUBATE THE NEST FOR A FEW DAYS

.Papertapewarrior Wait they DO that? OTL
@FalconRex121
It's an old mechanic, called "egg rot", that has been removed.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@Virtualhel Well yeah but the comment was recent and egg rot is long gone
@Virtualhel Well yeah but the comment was recent and egg rot is long gone
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@Wisphaven
Pinging myself because this is really cool and interesting
@Wisphaven
Pinging myself because this is really cool and interesting
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
This is so cool! Beast clan spies in our lairs, perhaps? @feming
This is so cool! Beast clan spies in our lairs, perhaps? @feming
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@feming
Well, Serthis, Maren etc. do work together as Beastclans. And Talona(leader of the beastclans) is a harpy.
@feming
Well, Serthis, Maren etc. do work together as Beastclans. And Talona(leader of the beastclans) is a harpy.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Jaehylda this is so cool.
@Jaehylda this is so cool.
firefull.png
@agateflame
You'll love this
@agateflame
You'll love this
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69