Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoding the Mysterious Messages
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69
This is really amazing! I remember thinking "huh?" when it came to the random letters in the descriptor for a few of these, but then never really contemplating it farther, haha. I'm glad people got together and did this!
This is really amazing! I remember thinking "huh?" when it came to the random letters in the descriptor for a few of these, but then never really contemplating it farther, haha. I'm glad people got together and did this!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@leopardmask
I just saw your post. And I want the full set (i think i only have 2 pieces of it haha.) Do you have extras of everything?
@leopardmask
I just saw your post. And I want the full set (i think i only have 2 pieces of it haha.) Do you have extras of everything?
@Winterreise I only have a couple at this point - when I didn't get a response I decided I'd start trading them to Crim, and I haven't gotten any from chests in some time. I have [item=obscure runic vellum][item=weirdly-written textscroll] if you need either of those.
@Winterreise I only have a couple at this point - when I didn't get a response I decided I'd start trading them to Crim, and I haven't gotten any from chests in some time. I have
Obscure Runic Vellum Weirdly-Written Textscroll
if you need either of those.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Yeap I'd need those. How much are you selling? @leopardmask
Yeap I'd need those. How much are you selling? @leopardmask
@Winterreise How about 1500T apiece? I can set up a CR right now.
@Winterreise How about 1500T apiece? I can set up a CR right now.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@leopardmask
Sure!
@leopardmask
Sure!
I think that these must be some kind of lost beastclan notes.

Also, What's the cipher language?
I think that these must be some kind of lost beastclan notes.

Also, What's the cipher language?
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
Holy KRIFF cool.
Holy KRIFF cool.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
This is amazing....

It looks like the Beastclans' notes, as they refer to Pearlcatcher dragons as 'pearl keeper' and Coatls (or Skydancers) as 'feather dragon'

This is neat.
This is amazing....

It looks like the Beastclans' notes, as they refer to Pearlcatcher dragons as 'pearl keeper' and Coatls (or Skydancers) as 'feather dragon'

This is neat.
OjYCOIV.png
Oh hey this thread's back
Oh hey this thread's back
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69