Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your first shiny pokemon?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I think my first shiny was in Pokemon Pearl, I got a shiny Shinx early in the game.
I think my first shiny was in Pokemon Pearl, I got a shiny Shinx early in the game.
My first shiny was an Eevee I encountered in Pokemon X. I was super excited and so I trained it up and evolved it into a Sylveon.
My second one was a Zorua I hatched from an egg after many long days of egg hatching. I named him Loki.
I have more but they were mainly gained from random trades and stuff.
My first shiny was an Eevee I encountered in Pokemon X. I was super excited and so I trained it up and evolved it into a Sylveon.
My second one was a Zorua I hatched from an egg after many long days of egg hatching. I named him Loki.
I have more but they were mainly gained from random trades and stuff.
First one I bred myself was a charmander. x) I've gotten a few from wonder trading, though some are dubious. Other than that, I don't think I've ever seen on in the wild.
First one I bred myself was a charmander. x) I've gotten a few from wonder trading, though some are dubious. Other than that, I don't think I've ever seen on in the wild.
My first shiny was a lillipup in Pokemon Black. I was doing my very first nuzlocke, and I was so excited because it was my first shiny in my first nuzlocke run, and I got to use the shiny clause! I named her Hope. That nuzlocke had a lot of... Rule breaking, as there were multiple times I should have counted a Pokemon dead but I didn't, so I don't know if she made it through or not.

Although, thinking about it, I learned about shiny Pokemon long after I started playing, so it's possible I encountered a shiny Pokemon long before that but didn't realize it.
My first shiny was a lillipup in Pokemon Black. I was doing my very first nuzlocke, and I was so excited because it was my first shiny in my first nuzlocke run, and I got to use the shiny clause! I named her Hope. That nuzlocke had a lot of... Rule breaking, as there were multiple times I should have counted a Pokemon dead but I didn't, so I don't know if she made it through or not.

Although, thinking about it, I learned about shiny Pokemon long after I started playing, so it's possible I encountered a shiny Pokemon long before that but didn't realize it.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
An eevee in Pokemon Y!

I was mass breeding eevees to get all dem eeveelutions
An eevee in Pokemon Y!

I was mass breeding eevees to get all dem eeveelutions
FR+3; they, their; bisexual; LGBTQIA+; America; Huggle?
MtTsWJe.png
After trying for a few years after realizing shiny Pokemon were a thing, I found a shiny Horsea (on Y) while chain fishing, after many failed (Yeah, I'm a fail at pokemon xD) attempts. When I found it, c: I was so happy! Then @Kairo found one and killed it with her Ninetails, yes, I still remember the details... That poor Horsea was burnt to a crisp. o>o So I gave Queendra (shiny female Kingdra) to Kairo. c: and I felt good about myself. Until she decided to sweep my team with it o>o then I felt like I missed out on something. o>o The End!~

Ninetails used Flamethrower. It was a critical hit. c:

My reaction... Attempting to hide it from Kairo... (Wanted to give it as a surprise later) But someone else saw and kind of went crazy over it. xD I had no reaction, but someone else did. Wow. And that is how I've become Santa for my family. <3 Giving them everything (Pokemon) they would like to have one day!~ :D
o>o Looking back on this, I feel kind of disappointed in myself. o>o Not one shiny from one of the older games. xD Unless you count the shiny Gyarados. Haha

After trying for a few years after realizing shiny Pokemon were a thing, I found a shiny Horsea (on Y) while chain fishing, after many failed (Yeah, I'm a fail at pokemon xD) attempts. When I found it, c: I was so happy! Then @Kairo found one and killed it with her Ninetails, yes, I still remember the details... That poor Horsea was burnt to a crisp. o>o So I gave Queendra (shiny female Kingdra) to Kairo. c: and I felt good about myself. Until she decided to sweep my team with it o>o then I felt like I missed out on something. o>o The End!~

Ninetails used Flamethrower. It was a critical hit. c:

My reaction... Attempting to hide it from Kairo... (Wanted to give it as a surprise later) But someone else saw and kind of went crazy over it. xD I had no reaction, but someone else did. Wow. And that is how I've become Santa for my family. <3 Giving them everything (Pokemon) they would like to have one day!~ :D
o>o Looking back on this, I feel kind of disappointed in myself. o>o Not one shiny from one of the older games. xD Unless you count the shiny Gyarados. Haha

0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
I remember my first shiny very fondly. It was a Psyduck on Platinum at Lake Verity. At the time I had no idea what shiny Pokemon were, so I just assumed the game glitched up and I ran away from it. Imagine my shock horror later on when I read up about shinies.

My immense disappointment, however, turned to joy when I encountered a shiny Clefairy on the same save in Mt Coronet and caught it. I still have her today; her name is Clara and she's a Clefable now with Magic Guard for an ability. She is so precious to me; she may be my second shiny but she's my first caught shiny.
I remember my first shiny very fondly. It was a Psyduck on Platinum at Lake Verity. At the time I had no idea what shiny Pokemon were, so I just assumed the game glitched up and I ran away from it. Imagine my shock horror later on when I read up about shinies.

My immense disappointment, however, turned to joy when I encountered a shiny Clefairy on the same save in Mt Coronet and caught it. I still have her today; her name is Clara and she's a Clefable now with Magic Guard for an ability. She is so precious to me; she may be my second shiny but she's my first caught shiny.
"Olim draco draco semper. Once a dragon, always a dragon." ~ AmethystGems

Come visit the Violadawn clan and have some fun!
My first shiny was a mareep. I was getting a mareep for my brother and then it pop out with glitter. I told my brother that i need to have and he was like "yeah sure. i just need one named Amphabulous thats all" lol XD. I then hatched my first shiny pokemon from egg 2 this tuesday. A buizel shiny golden buizel. :D
My first shiny was a mareep. I was getting a mareep for my brother and then it pop out with glitter. I told my brother that i need to have and he was like "yeah sure. i just need one named Amphabulous thats all" lol XD. I then hatched my first shiny pokemon from egg 2 this tuesday. A buizel shiny golden buizel. :D
BGibTCz.png
My first was a Shiny Absol in Emerald, I believe! Good ol days

On recent shinies tho, in my ORAS playthrough, I bred a Dragonair I got off of the GTS and was walking to hatch the egg and I swear to baby jeebus, I JUST thought

How crazy would it be if this was shiny

Bam, it hatched.

Pink Dratini. First egg. I wasn't even trying (I even still have that game saved, so if I have to provide photo evidence I most certainly will)

I was sitting in the car and I was screaming in delight. I will never be able to do anything like that ever again.
My first was a Shiny Absol in Emerald, I believe! Good ol days

On recent shinies tho, in my ORAS playthrough, I bred a Dragonair I got off of the GTS and was walking to hatch the egg and I swear to baby jeebus, I JUST thought

How crazy would it be if this was shiny

Bam, it hatched.

Pink Dratini. First egg. I wasn't even trying (I even still have that game saved, so if I have to provide photo evidence I most certainly will)

I was sitting in the car and I was screaming in delight. I will never be able to do anything like that ever again.
image.png
A stupid Volbeat. -_-
I was taking care of my berries in X when I found it. Sure, I was surprised and excited but seriously? Volbeat?
A stupid Volbeat. -_-
I was taking care of my berries in X when I found it. Sure, I was surprised and excited but seriously? Volbeat?
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18