Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Avavu's Custom Banner Shop! *closed*
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@KobraKid

For a normal banner that's not animated? Just 25k. :)
I can also get them done way faster, usually takes only a day to make instead of a week to make animations.
@KobraKid

For a normal banner that's not animated? Just 25k. :)
I can also get them done way faster, usually takes only a day to make instead of a week to make animations.
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
@avau alright, I'd like one please :3
@avau alright, I'd like one please :3
@KobraKid

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list now! :)
@KobraKid

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list now! :)
@avavu awesome! how do you want me to send the treasure to you?
@avavu awesome! how do you want me to send the treasure to you?
@KobraKid

Up to you, I'm not picky. Though I typically only ask that people pay after I make their banners. c:
@KobraKid

Up to you, I'm not picky. Though I typically only ask that people pay after I make their banners. c:
@avavu alright. I'll go ahead and send it before I end up getting another dragon I don't need X3
@avavu alright. I'll go ahead and send it before I end up getting another dragon I don't need X3
@Avavu Can you add me to the waitlist for a clan banner?
@Avavu Can you add me to the waitlist for a clan banner?
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Sure thing! :)
@Krycelli

Sure thing! :)
@Saifur1982 & @Firebrand0 Your turns! So what can I make for you guys? :3 (if you've already told me just refer to the page unless you want to add anything, otherwise you can just leave me a description of what kind of banner you'd like) :D And in the mean time Im gonna go get a snack. [img]http://i.imgur.com/wsk9eok.gif[/img]
@Saifur1982 & @Firebrand0

Your turns!

So what can I make for you guys? :3
(if you've already told me just refer to the page unless you want to add anything, otherwise you can just leave me a description of what kind of banner you'd like) :D

And in the mean time Im gonna go get a snack.

wsk9eok.gif
@Avavu

Apparently I can't find where I had it all typed out before... Most of our chat is on page 69. But what I was having thought was this... It is a complex banner, and it's multi dragon involved... My guardsmen commander is going to call a formation of a number of WCs that are also Guardsmen under him, have a little squawk at them, then have them all scatter. And being that is is going to be quite a project, I'm insisting on a higher price tag than the shop calls for for a complex banner.
@Avavu

Apparently I can't find where I had it all typed out before... Most of our chat is on page 69. But what I was having thought was this... It is a complex banner, and it's multi dragon involved... My guardsmen commander is going to call a formation of a number of WCs that are also Guardsmen under him, have a little squawk at them, then have them all scatter. And being that is is going to be quite a project, I'm insisting on a higher price tag than the shop calls for for a complex banner.
4954400.png5649166.png5947182.png15901651.png6210562.png13826429.png6210563.png
6175857.png
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80