Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Avavu's Custom Banner Shop! *closed*
@Saifur1982

Oh I'm so glad you like it! I made the background a little....complicated. I got a little over excited with it. XD
@Saifur1982

Oh I'm so glad you like it! I made the background a little....complicated. I got a little over excited with it. XD
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
@Avavu

I have a question. I know banners are your usual thing. But since you work with gifs I was wondering if you could render an effect on a dragon image. The dragon's a basic/basic/Smoke with no plans to change any genes. I was wondering if you could make her Smoke slowly move and/or give her faint static (much like the SD in your third Simple Banner sample).

If it's a no go, I understand, but I was curious if you'd be interested.
@Avavu

I have a question. I know banners are your usual thing. But since you work with gifs I was wondering if you could render an effect on a dragon image. The dragon's a basic/basic/Smoke with no plans to change any genes. I was wondering if you could make her Smoke slowly move and/or give her faint static (much like the SD in your third Simple Banner sample).

If it's a no go, I understand, but I was curious if you'd be interested.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Avavu
When do you want me to send the payment?
1. Lena and River
2. Something watery
3. Freshwater Rivers Subspecies
4. A water banner if if fits, if not, I don't care
5. Yes, please
@Avavu
When do you want me to send the payment?
1. Lena and River
2. Something watery
3. Freshwater Rivers Subspecies
4. A water banner if if fits, if not, I don't care
5. Yes, please
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses

I'm actually not currently taking on any more requests because I'm having a lot of problems getting enough time to get to them. :<
@zzzhorses

I'm actually not currently taking on any more requests because I'm having a lot of problems getting enough time to get to them. :<
@Amut

I might be able to, it's something that would take a considerable amount of time though. What you'd have to do is completely re-create the smoke gene and overlay it on top of the dragon. I'd say yes, but I have to say no because I just don't have the time to add anyone else to the list. :<
Sorry~

At some point though if I get enough free time to start adding people to the ping list again that would certainly be a interesting project!
@Amut

I might be able to, it's something that would take a considerable amount of time though. What you'd have to do is completely re-create the smoke gene and overlay it on top of the dragon. I'd say yes, but I have to say no because I just don't have the time to add anyone else to the list. :<
Sorry~

At some point though if I get enough free time to start adding people to the ping list again that would certainly be a interesting project!
@Avavu These are quite cool! Would you add me to a ping list when slots open again?
@Avavu These are quite cool! Would you add me to a ping list when slots open again?
NFSZSxV.gif
@Avavu

It's absolutely fine, it's an idea that occurred to me all of a sudden. So I thought I'd ask.

Good luck getting your banners done though, hopefully RL gives you some room to breathe soon.
@Avavu

It's absolutely fine, it's an idea that occurred to me all of a sudden. So I thought I'd ask.

Good luck getting your banners done though, hopefully RL gives you some room to breathe soon.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Avavu
Could you put me on the pinglist for when you are taking commissions again?
@Avavu
Could you put me on the pinglist for when you are taking commissions again?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP