Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@britneyrox

Thank you!

1-APP9

2-APP8
or
3-APP13

(much appreciated kind event organizer)
@britneyrox

Thank you!

1-APP9

2-APP8
or
3-APP13

(much appreciated kind event organizer)
XHxgasI.gif
@tatertodd @SpriteLady just a reminder!
@tatertodd @SpriteLady just a reminder!
@britneyrox

Thanks for said reminder! I didn't see the original ping until now. which is a big mistake on my part.

If it isn't too late to claim anything, could I possibly have FAM1 (Steam Gyre, Hippocampus, River Muck, Swift Lumen)

And if not that my other options would be

2. O4

3. O7

4. O9

5. O11

If me claiming these things happens to be too late though, I'm fine with that also.
If anything it'll teach me to keep an eye on my Alerts more often!

@britneyrox

Thanks for said reminder! I didn't see the original ping until now. which is a big mistake on my part.

If it isn't too late to claim anything, could I possibly have FAM1 (Steam Gyre, Hippocampus, River Muck, Swift Lumen)

And if not that my other options would be

2. O4

3. O7

4. O9

5. O11

If me claiming these things happens to be too late though, I'm fine with that also.
If anything it'll teach me to keep an eye on my Alerts more often!

[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the seventh set of winners! 1. @Rebdomine 2. @lykkie 3. @tlj89 4. @mystateofmind 5. @CinnamonSnakes [b]You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"[/b] [quote=APP20]Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel [item=searing emblem][item=black iron plates][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: [/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the seventh set of winners!

1. @Rebdomine
2. @lykkie
3. @tlj89
4. @mystateofmind
5. @CinnamonSnakes

You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"
APP20 wrote:
Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel
Searing Emblem Black Iron Plates

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
@britneyrox (I hope I did this right)
Bat 2
Fam 1: celestial antelope, red winged owlcat, painted marionette, magic mirror
Bat 3
Fam 6
Fam 2
@britneyrox (I hope I did this right)
Bat 2
Fam 1: celestial antelope, red winged owlcat, painted marionette, magic mirror
Bat 3
Fam 6
Fam 2
@britneyrox
Fam 1: yeti brawler, scrapmetal tracker, sentinel mith, spellwall boran
Fam 1: Magic mirror, fallen streak, blue tang hippogriff, celestial antelope
@britneyrox
Fam 1: yeti brawler, scrapmetal tracker, sentinel mith, spellwall boran
Fam 1: Magic mirror, fallen streak, blue tang hippogriff, celestial antelope
@britneyrox

Fam 1 Irradiated astronomer, winter wolf, rainbow sprite and fallen streak
App 1 dark steel drama
Bat 2 buff bag
@britneyrox

Fam 1 Irradiated astronomer, winter wolf, rainbow sprite and fallen streak
App 1 dark steel drama
Bat 2 buff bag
t9yzRGK.png
@britneyrox

hard choice, but may i have O12, the dolls?
@britneyrox

hard choice, but may i have O12, the dolls?
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
@britneyrox

1. FAM1 bucktooth digger, winter wolf, abyss striker, zalis (i'm not sure if you have more then one of the same familiar if not red-winged owlcat would be cool too)
2. FAM 2
3. FOOD 5
4. APP 4
@britneyrox

1. FAM1 bucktooth digger, winter wolf, abyss striker, zalis (i'm not sure if you have more then one of the same familiar if not red-winged owlcat would be cool too)
2. FAM 2
3. FOOD 5
4. APP 4
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the eighth set of winners! 1. @DinoGoesWoof 2. @intergalacticowl 3. @MysticalDestiny 4. @killie 5. @myx [b]You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"[/b] [quote=APP20]Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel [item=searing emblem][item=black iron plates][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: [/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the eighth set of winners!

1. @DinoGoesWoof
2. @intergalacticowl
3. @MysticalDestiny
4. @killie
5. @myx

You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"
APP20 wrote:
Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel
Searing Emblem Black Iron Plates

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18