Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 or small group rp~
1 2 3 4
@Jadefeffers Ooh, that does sound like a lot of fun! I'd definitely be up for that! Maybe in the au they fight in cyberspace or something like that? I dunno haha
@Jadefeffers Ooh, that does sound like a lot of fun! I'd definitely be up for that! Maybe in the au they fight in cyberspace or something like that? I dunno haha
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Canvas oooh i really like that! Do you prefer forum or pm?
@Canvas oooh i really like that! Do you prefer forum or pm?
OKxuOgN.png
@jadefeffers I'd prefer forum, if thats ok with you?
@jadefeffers I'd prefer forum, if thats ok with you?
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
@Canvas positively a o k ~
@Canvas positively a o k ~
OKxuOgN.png
@jadefeffers good to hear! Would you like to start a thread or would you prefer me to? Also should we have character sheets first?
@jadefeffers good to hear! Would you like to start a thread or would you prefer me to? Also should we have character sheets first?
@Canvas I'm currently on mobile, so would you mind starting the forum? I do agree with makking sheets! I just can't do anything about refs until tomorrow hehe.
@Canvas I'm currently on mobile, so would you mind starting the forum? I do agree with makking sheets! I just can't do anything about refs until tomorrow hehe.
OKxuOgN.png
@jadefeffers Not at all! Would you like to work on the sheet format later together or would you prefer that I do it myself?
@jadefeffers Not at all! Would you like to work on the sheet format later together or would you prefer that I do it myself?
@Canvas Sheet format? As in questions and appearance?
@Canvas Sheet format? As in questions and appearance?
OKxuOgN.png
@Jadeffefers Yeah
@Jadeffefers Yeah
@Jadeffefers
excuse random interruption i guess but i could rp gravity falls? i even made an au. but if you don't want to, perfectly fine. i just stumbled upon this.)
@Jadeffefers
excuse random interruption i guess but i could rp gravity falls? i even made an au. but if you don't want to, perfectly fine. i just stumbled upon this.)
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
1 2 3 4