Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 or small group rp~
1 2 3 4
@JadeFeffers

nice to meetya B) i'm kain!!! so are you down for this RP because i am down if you are
@JadeFeffers

nice to meetya B) i'm kain!!! so are you down for this RP because i am down if you are
@mimikkyu I am totally down! Forum or PM work best for you? Do you prefer another method? any other details>
@mimikkyu I am totally down! Forum or PM work best for you? Do you prefer another method? any other details>
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers

i'm okay with either! leaning more towards forum, though! we can discuss it in PM maybe?
@JadeFeffers

i'm okay with either! leaning more towards forum, though! we can discuss it in PM maybe?
@mimikkyu you've got it! Should I send it or shall you? Pardon the late response I got sidetracked.
@mimikkyu you've got it! Should I send it or shall you? Pardon the late response I got sidetracked.
OKxuOgN.png
@jadefeffers I'm honestly not sure! I guess it depends on our two characters? Btw, how does a cyberpunk FE AU sound to you? I think it sounds pretty intriguing.
@jadefeffers I'm honestly not sure! I guess it depends on our two characters? Btw, how does a cyberpunk FE AU sound to you? I think it sounds pretty intriguing.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Canvas it sounds pretty cool tbh! I would be down! Who would you wanna be?
@Canvas it sounds pretty cool tbh! I would be down! Who would you wanna be?
OKxuOgN.png
@jadefeffers It depends on whether we play canon characters or original, I guess- which would you prefer?
@jadefeffers It depends on whether we play canon characters or original, I guess- which would you prefer?
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
@Canvas oh dear, I'm fine with either though oc may be easier to go with~ do you have a pref?
@Canvas oh dear, I'm fine with either though oc may be easier to go with~ do you have a pref?
OKxuOgN.png
@jadefeffers I'd probably prefer OC, considering I'm not very good at canon characters haha. Do you have any ideas, preferences, etc for plot?
@jadefeffers I'd probably prefer OC, considering I'm not very good at canon characters haha. Do you have any ideas, preferences, etc for plot?
@Canvas what if they just took on smaller plots surrounding the ylissean and plegian rivalry? We coulD place them accordingly and jave a ton of fun with battle sequences and character interaction.
@Canvas what if they just took on smaller plots surrounding the ylissean and plegian rivalry? We coulD place them accordingly and jave a ton of fun with battle sequences and character interaction.
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4