Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 491 492 493 494 495 ... 535 536
My favorite definitely has to be TFP Starscream. I always seem to have a weak spot for the villains, so I wasn't really surprised lol. His entire personality is just so dynamic and interesting, and I absolutely love that about him. Honestly, I think he could've been much more of a threat if they hadn't used him as comedic relief as often as they did because he's definitely intelligent enough for it. He deserved better, I have a lot of feelings about Starscream okay guys.

And to be voiced by Steve Blum??? He is my favorite voice actor ever since I was a kid so that's just amazing. XD I finally got to meet him at a con earlier this month and he's so kind and hilarious. He did his Starscream voice & called me 'my lord' since I was cosplaying Lord Dominator from Wander Over Yonder and it was THE BEST.
My favorite definitely has to be TFP Starscream. I always seem to have a weak spot for the villains, so I wasn't really surprised lol. His entire personality is just so dynamic and interesting, and I absolutely love that about him. Honestly, I think he could've been much more of a threat if they hadn't used him as comedic relief as often as they did because he's definitely intelligent enough for it. He deserved better, I have a lot of feelings about Starscream okay guys.

And to be voiced by Steve Blum??? He is my favorite voice actor ever since I was a kid so that's just amazing. XD I finally got to meet him at a con earlier this month and he's so kind and hilarious. He did his Starscream voice & called me 'my lord' since I was cosplaying Lord Dominator from Wander Over Yonder and it was THE BEST.
MRMeAKr.png
@Deceptibot @NotQuiteToxic @Everon @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Mxgatronus @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @Azremiel @Cirruss @kuwakittens @Imperia @Zandelion @geekhyena @Donnie @Oathfinder @kandroid @ravynfyre @AutobotJazz @bunnylizard9903 @Commander5AM @Hedonia @Cybertron @casanovasAnchor @ResidentLunatic

Hey y'all! All dragons on the last page of my lair are for sale- just send me an offer if you're interested.

@Everon You're CR is up!
@Deceptibot @NotQuiteToxic @Everon @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Mxgatronus @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @Azremiel @Cirruss @kuwakittens @Imperia @Zandelion @geekhyena @Donnie @Oathfinder @kandroid @ravynfyre @AutobotJazz @bunnylizard9903 @Commander5AM @Hedonia @Cybertron @casanovasAnchor @ResidentLunatic

Hey y'all! All dragons on the last page of my lair are for sale- just send me an offer if you're interested.

@Everon You're CR is up!
@Mxgatronus

I'd be interested in the ridgeback female, what would you price her at.
@Mxgatronus

I'd be interested in the ridgeback female, what would you price her at.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Mxgatronus

OH CRAP.

I FORGOT TO ACCEPT THAT I AM SORRY. HOLD ON.
@Mxgatronus

OH CRAP.

I FORGOT TO ACCEPT THAT I AM SORRY. HOLD ON.
@ResidentLunatic

Glad you're interested! Is 15,000 ok for her?

@Everon

lol you're fine XD
@ResidentLunatic

Glad you're interested! Is 15,000 ok for her?

@Everon

lol you're fine XD
@Mxgatronus

Oh gosh! Sorry I'm too poor! XD good luck selling though!
@Mxgatronus

Oh gosh! Sorry I'm too poor! XD good luck selling though!
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic

You can pay/trade whatever you want, I just picked a number lol
@ResidentLunatic

You can pay/trade whatever you want, I just picked a number lol
@Mxgatronus

cool how's 10,000 sound?
@Mxgatronus

cool how's 10,000 sound?
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic

Sure thing, I'll set up the CR!
@ResidentLunatic

Sure thing, I'll set up the CR!
@Mxgatronus

@Mxgatronus

foto_1.png
1 2 ... 491 492 493 494 495 ... 535 536