Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82
holy icewarden those whales are terrifying to fight
holy icewarden those whales are terrifying to fight
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
is anyone else unable to get coli to load? I want that vista!
is anyone else unable to get coli to load? I want that vista!
unknown.png
The little Wavehoppers are so cute, I want them. The whales are amazing! Too bad they're bosses...
The little Wavehoppers are so cute, I want them. The whales are amazing! Too bad they're bosses...
mlHpBMC.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
tqGkHih.png
QUIpVFE.png
4kekx4D.png
W19OlvP.png
WildflowerWeb
mostly elsewhere
So I went camping for the weekend and had a greeeaaat time, then come back home to find this exciting piece of news? Yaaaaaaaassss this is the best weekend ever. <3
So I went camping for the weekend and had a greeeaaat time, then come back home to find this exciting piece of news? Yaaaaaaaassss this is the best weekend ever. <3
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
This is soooo nice, I just got a ton of the new familiars and I love them! :D
This is soooo nice, I just got a ton of the new familiars and I love them! :D
eirika_greatlord_sword.gif+3 fr timeephraim_greatlord_lance.gif
Omg! This is so neat! I need to read the updates more often. First time trying it out and a boss was the first enemy to show up. XD
Omg! This is so neat! I need to read the updates more often. First time trying it out and a boss was the first enemy to show up. XD
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Oh! I love the look from the first glance. Can't wait to level my dragons enough to have fun in Redrock Cove.
Oh! I love the look from the first glance. Can't wait to level my dragons enough to have fun in Redrock Cove.
2uequ68.jpg
the maren girls are cute!!
the maren girls are cute!!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I want to thank the artists of the new maren - being a fat girl it is always frustrating to see things with a barbie doll figure. I love that the new maren have a big girl figure. It means a lot to me.
I want to thank the artists of the new maren - being a fat girl it is always frustrating to see things with a barbie doll figure. I love that the new maren have a big girl figure. It means a lot to me.
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png1ezfoMg.pngimpulsebuyorange_zpsh3p0dq1g.png
d5pdt5G.png
FAT MERMAIDS AND NEW FROGGIES!!! SPHERICAL FISH!!!
FAT MERMAIDS AND NEW FROGGIES!!! SPHERICAL FISH!!!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82