Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
Got to bump this!!!!!
Got to bump this!!!!!
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Hi <33333333333333
Hi <33333333333333
stormseeker_blink_zpspe9gzmzk.gif . _fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

~Credit:Chee~
@Taleirrh
Once I've made my signature, how do I apply it to my forum posts? Do I have to host it on a website so it has it's own image url? That's the only way I know how to get images in posts
(a little background on my cluelessness: I've been casually playing FR for quite awhile now but I'm interested in getting into it on a more serious level, so I have a lot to learn!)
@Taleirrh
Once I've made my signature, how do I apply it to my forum posts? Do I have to host it on a website so it has it's own image url? That's the only way I know how to get images in posts
(a little background on my cluelessness: I've been casually playing FR for quite awhile now but I'm interested in getting into it on a more serious level, so I have a lot to learn!)
03M0M3J75.png ornament5-sw-amp.png MUYNhfy.png
GUa9lQd.png
tqGkHih.png
UeSE1vI.png
iJZWqi6.png
nature.gif
This is amazing. Even if its never updated with the new colors, its a resource I cannot even begin to say how useful it is. Thank you either way.
This is amazing. Even if its never updated with the new colors, its a resource I cannot even begin to say how useful it is. Thank you either way.
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
Slowly bumps this amazin' thread
Slowly bumps this amazin' thread
Lolwut
This is so great, thank you for this <3
This is so great, thank you for this <3
o9MoOep.png
Hi, I'm new to this signature thing was wonder how you apply them to the bottom of your messages. I see lots of people have a line and then a cool-looking image below. I'd like to know how to do that if someone is willing to help me
Hi, I'm new to this signature thing was wonder how you apply them to the bottom of your messages. I see lots of people have a line and then a cool-looking image below. I'd like to know how to do that if someone is willing to help me
@Taleirrh i cant move my dragon images in the breeding card maker or increase or decrease size
@Taleirrh i cant move my dragon images in the breeding card maker or increase or decrease size
3uCWZZV.giflZh44kJ.gifmTHWciO.gifosQEnw5.gifO0Xsa0i.gif
@Taleirrh I was trying to make a breeding card but a lot of the colors are missing and among them is the primary color of the father, I was wondering if there was a way to put in his primary color or what
@Taleirrh I was trying to make a breeding card but a lot of the colors are missing and among them is the primary color of the father, I was wondering if there was a way to put in his primary color or what
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
@Taleirrh

Wow, this works REALLY well! It's very easy to use, and very easy to customize. The only problem I'm having with it is that I believe the breeding pair generator may be missing some colors (I couldn't find the color sable).

Even so, the websites work very well, I really appreciate your work (I've been looking for something like this for a while)!

Thank you!
@Taleirrh

Wow, this works REALLY well! It's very easy to use, and very easy to customize. The only problem I'm having with it is that I believe the breeding pair generator may be missing some colors (I couldn't find the color sable).

Even so, the websites work very well, I really appreciate your work (I've been looking for something like this for a while)!

Thank you!
ztuHGKRl.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34