Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2016
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50
happy RoR everyone! everything looks great.

@GlaceNoir44 yep! ice's holiday is in the last week of january.
happy RoR everyone! everything looks great.

@GlaceNoir44 yep! ice's holiday is in the last week of january.
@cr1tikal oh thank you!
@cr1tikal oh thank you!
Yess.

Although I am not part of the Plague flight, this is probably one of the best fr holidays, in my opinion :3 Happy RoR everyone!
Yess.

Although I am not part of the Plague flight, this is probably one of the best fr holidays, in my opinion :3 Happy RoR everyone!
Hi! I am Frozenpenguin, you can call me Frozen. Usually I am bored, feel free to chat with me and/or send me a friend request!
ok
ok
DmRdZYl.png
Happy Riot of Rot everyone !!

Omg its here *^* YEAH !!

And this plague familiar is SO AMAZING
Happy Riot of Rot everyone !!

Omg its here *^* YEAH !!

And this plague familiar is SO AMAZING
MoOtdMJ.png
[quote name="foxpaws" date=2016-10-23 11:42:53] As much as I appreciate all the artists, entries, and winners I'm a little disappointed with a few of the skin/accent choices. I just don't like them But I see some people love them so that's just my opinion [/quote] yeah same. think I'll skip this event o~o; nothing besides the pet really gets my attention this time around. :/
foxpaws wrote on 2016-10-23:
As much as I appreciate all the artists, entries, and winners
I'm a little disappointed with a few of the skin/accent choices. I just don't like them
But I see some people love them so that's just my opinion

yeah same. think I'll skip this event o~o; nothing besides the pet really gets my attention this time around. :/
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngidol_by_vamonkea-dai56ro.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
My first Riot of Rot, woo!
My first Riot of Rot, woo!
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
No imp skins ;-; my lair is 90% imp, I cry. Everything else looks great though c:
No imp skins ;-; my lair is 90% imp, I cry. Everything else looks great though c:
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
Time to make plague mom proud
Time to make plague mom proud
mujztc.jpg
That goblin though!!
So niceee
That goblin though!!
So niceee
-
xmikUei.png
-
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50