Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So let met get this straight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Alisette

Oh right, the golem cats. Forgot.
@Alisette

Oh right, the golem cats. Forgot.
windh4.png
Wow. People will complain about anything.

There are dozens of reasons why this new venue came out when it did. You have no idea what the artists have planned for future updates regarding Plague themed content. Instead of nitpicking and doing quite the stretch to find something to be mad about, appreciate the beautiful new venue. As for splitting your time; RoR will only be around for a week, the new venue is permanent, that should easily seal the deal as to how you spend your time.

There are dozens of reasons why this new venue came out when it did. You have no idea what the artists have planned for future updates regarding Plague themed content. Instead of nitpicking and doing quite the stretch to find something to be mad about, appreciate the beautiful new venue. As for splitting your time; RoR will only be around for a week, the new venue is permanent, that should easily seal the deal as to how you spend your time.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@Sciencing

Well I dont like the new venue that much so I'd rather have no update (yes I know I'm an awful person I'm just not that into water themed stuff :/) since it steals attention away from our beloved RoR xD I hate that some elements get the lower areas filled with their element's monsters and just WOooSH fly through them (looking at u fire) and others have to do longer battles because the areas with the most appropriate monsters are the top few (plague and lightning have it pretty bad xD)

But honestly RoR is 1 DAY AWAY and I'm super hyped and low key panicking because I still don't have all the funds I need.

HAPPY (ALMOST) RIOT OF ROT EVERYONE!
@Sciencing

Well I dont like the new venue that much so I'd rather have no update (yes I know I'm an awful person I'm just not that into water themed stuff :/) since it steals attention away from our beloved RoR xD I hate that some elements get the lower areas filled with their element's monsters and just WOooSH fly through them (looking at u fire) and others have to do longer battles because the areas with the most appropriate monsters are the top few (plague and lightning have it pretty bad xD)

But honestly RoR is 1 DAY AWAY and I'm super hyped and low key panicking because I still don't have all the funds I need.

HAPPY (ALMOST) RIOT OF ROT EVERYONE!
I really dislike the Plague aesthetic since it gives me a ton of anxiety and I've really not been looking forward to RoR so I'll just go hide in my lovely, calming and aesthetically pleasing new coli venue till it's over.
I really dislike the Plague aesthetic since it gives me a ton of anxiety and I've really not been looking forward to RoR so I'll just go hide in my lovely, calming and aesthetically pleasing new coli venue till it's over.
dlx3JgZ.gif
It's... just a new venue. I doubt they dropped it with "HAHAHA SCREW PLAGUE" in mind, lmao.

They probably didn't want to release a scary plague theme venue right after dropping Ghostlight Ruins anyway.
It's... just a new venue. I doubt they dropped it with "HAHAHA SCREW PLAGUE" in mind, lmao.

They probably didn't want to release a scary plague theme venue right after dropping Ghostlight Ruins anyway.
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
I don't understand -- why not just deal with the venue after ror is over?
I don't understand -- why not just deal with the venue after ror is over?
[quote name="LicianDragon" date=2016-10-22 04:05:31] Wow. People will complain about anything. There are dozens of reasons why this new venue came out when it did. You have no idea what the artists have planned for future updates regarding Plague themed content. Instead of nitpicking and doing quite the stretch to find something to be mad about, appreciate the beautiful new venue. As for splitting your time; RoR will only be around for a week, the new venue is permanent, that should easily seal the deal as to how you spend your time. [/quote] [quote name="Doughnut" date=2016-10-22 05:53:11] It's... just a new venue. I doubt they dropped it with "HAHAHA SCREW PLAGUE" in mind, lmao. They probably didn't want to release a scary plague theme venue right after dropping Ghostlight Ruins anyway. [/quote] Yeah... It's a new venue, and it obviously takes a lot of work and effort to make the background, the enemies, etc. Why can't we just enjoy the venue?
LicianDragon wrote on 2016-10-22:

Doughnut wrote on 2016-10-22:

Yeah... It's a new venue, and it obviously takes a lot of work and effort to make the background, the enemies, etc. Why can't we just enjoy the venue?
I don't see what the problem is? You can get all the familiars later on still. Its not like this venue is going to vanish right after ROR so you would ACTUALLY have to choose between one or the other. Did non of you ever get poket money when being a kid? Have non of you learned how to make the best of a thing? ROR is a limited time offer, the new venue is not. Its kind of stupid to complain about not knowing what to choose when the choise is so easy, so often made allready in life that its basically INGRAINED. You choose limited time offer over something you can get anytime later on by logic. XD
I don't see what the problem is? You can get all the familiars later on still. Its not like this venue is going to vanish right after ROR so you would ACTUALLY have to choose between one or the other. Did non of you ever get poket money when being a kid? Have non of you learned how to make the best of a thing? ROR is a limited time offer, the new venue is not. Its kind of stupid to complain about not knowing what to choose when the choise is so easy, so often made allready in life that its basically INGRAINED. You choose limited time offer over something you can get anytime later on by logic. XD
[quote name="Pandacow" date=2016-10-22 06:50:57] [quote name="LicianDragon" date=2016-10-22 04:05:31] Wow. People will complain about anything. There are dozens of reasons why this new venue came out when it did. You have no idea what the artists have planned for future updates regarding Plague themed content. Instead of nitpicking and doing quite the stretch to find something to be mad about, appreciate the beautiful new venue. As for splitting your time; RoR will only be around for a week, the new venue is permanent, that should easily seal the deal as to how you spend your time. [/quote] [quote name="Doughnut" date=2016-10-22 05:53:11] It's... just a new venue. I doubt they dropped it with "HAHAHA SCREW PLAGUE" in mind, lmao. They probably didn't want to release a scary plague theme venue right after dropping Ghostlight Ruins anyway. [/quote] Yeah... It's a new venue, and it obviously takes a lot of work and effort to make the background, the enemies, etc. Why can't we just enjoy the venue? [/quote] Yep. I leaned that some people here will complain about anything the staff does. Seriously guys, it's a new venue. It probably took them a lot of time and efforts to do; stop complaining and just enjoy the fact that we're actually getting new stuff, yeah? I'm kind of sick to see how entitled some people are on here, it's kind of tiring. People just need to appreciate the things they get, y'know.
Pandacow wrote on 2016-10-22:
LicianDragon wrote on 2016-10-22:

Doughnut wrote on 2016-10-22:

Yeah... It's a new venue, and it obviously takes a lot of work and effort to make the background, the enemies, etc. Why can't we just enjoy the venue?

Yep. I leaned that some people here will complain about anything the staff does.
Seriously guys, it's a new venue. It probably took them a lot of time and efforts to do; stop complaining and just enjoy the fact that we're actually getting new stuff, yeah?
I'm kind of sick to see how entitled some people are on here, it's kind of tiring. People just need to appreciate the things they get, y'know.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
[quote name="SilvestrisDream" date=2016-10-22 07:07:57]Yep. I leaned that some people here will complain about anything the staff does.[/quote]
SilvestrisDream wrote on 2016-10-22:
Yep. I leaned that some people here will complain about anything the staff does.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17