Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Fae's Art Shoppe* [moving!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
NO I PINGED SORRY

Sorry for the delay! Just saw the updated wishlist. I have a Petalwing Peryton, a Velvet Floracat, Harlequin Stagwing, the Crimson Aviator Satchel/Helmet/Boots/Bracers, and a Nocturne egg. How much would those contribute to a commission? Just so I know how much to save for the next round ^^
NO I PINGED SORRY

Sorry for the delay! Just saw the updated wishlist. I have a Petalwing Peryton, a Velvet Floracat, Harlequin Stagwing, the Crimson Aviator Satchel/Helmet/Boots/Bracers, and a Nocturne egg. How much would those contribute to a commission? Just so I know how much to save for the next round ^^
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Wintre No worries!

Okay, I added up the prices of all those things for how much they sell rn in the Auction house (rounded up, most of them), and they add up to 330kt! All of those items would be enough to pay for lineart, but you'd have 30kt you've be giving me, which i can happily pay back.
@Wintre No worries!

Okay, I added up the prices of all those things for how much they sell rn in the Auction house (rounded up, most of them), and they add up to 330kt! All of those items would be enough to pay for lineart, but you'd have 30kt you've be giving me, which i can happily pay back.
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Great! Thank you! I'm going to see if I can save ~100k to get a colored version by the next slot opening. But if not, I'll be sure to get that lineart!
Great! Thank you! I'm going to see if I can save ~100k to get a colored version by the next slot opening. But if not, I'll be sure to get that lineart!
@Wintre okedoke!! :)
@Wintre okedoke!! :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@EmmaFrost @Wintre @matejko

One slot is open!
@EmmaFrost @Wintre @matejko

One slot is open!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Pannathian I decided I really want a colored version, so I'm going to have to hold out a bit more until I can save up for that type!
@Pannathian I decided I really want a colored version, so I'm going to have to hold out a bit more until I can save up for that type!
bump
bump
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
I'd love to get a flat colour piece done.

If you're interested, I have quite a few valuable/retired items and skins. I don't play flightrising anymore so anything in my lair is fair game. I also have a nocturne scroll and a skin template. Let me know if you'd be willing take take items as payment. I can do some USD too.
I'd love to get a flat colour piece done.

If you're interested, I have quite a few valuable/retired items and skins. I don't play flightrising anymore so anything in my lair is fair game. I also have a nocturne scroll and a skin template. Let me know if you'd be willing take take items as payment. I can do some USD too.
TzuiB1V.gifdKYoFsn.gifg5xukLk.gif
@albinosilver :O yes I take items as payment! If u PM me the retired stuff I can look them over! I can let u know there how much each of those stuff would bring down the cost/how much it'd pay for! I also have a wishlist on the first post :)
@albinosilver :O yes I take items as payment! If u PM me the retired stuff I can look them over! I can let u know there how much each of those stuff would bring down the cost/how much it'd pay for! I also have a wishlist on the first post :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
It's kind of hard for me to list because I haven't been on the site for a while and i'm out of the loop for most things. I just know the nocturne scroll and skin template are reasonably valuable. How much would you take those for?

I also have a few copies of the coreburst and star collector nocturne skin and a chest of it too. I have the snake familiars too. Also some soft pink silks, broadsword..and stuff?

Basically most of the items released from april last year until december. It'd probably be easier for you to just look in my lair and see what my dragons are wearing.

I don't have any of the sprites unfortunately
It's kind of hard for me to list because I haven't been on the site for a while and i'm out of the loop for most things. I just know the nocturne scroll and skin template are reasonably valuable. How much would you take those for?

I also have a few copies of the coreburst and star collector nocturne skin and a chest of it too. I have the snake familiars too. Also some soft pink silks, broadsword..and stuff?

Basically most of the items released from april last year until december. It'd probably be easier for you to just look in my lair and see what my dragons are wearing.

I don't have any of the sprites unfortunately
TzuiB1V.gifdKYoFsn.gifg5xukLk.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23