Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Fae's Art Shoppe* [moving!]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Credence @Ranohara Added!
@Credence @Ranohara Added!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Ping list please! @Pannathian
Ping list please! @Pannathian
My Item Sales Thread / My Dragon Sales Thread / My Wishlist Dragon
@Popette @MoonGoddess @nemodave @bergentruckung @Pit @Roderick @Corvani @Betta @matejko @Cacogen @treesponge @meretrixprocax @CanisMajoris @moonlace @Ren @Niharike @TheLadyJai @Credence @Ranohara @doodlefae @Ribbons @vonyx

Regular commissions are FINALLY open again! Make sure to read all rules again and fill out form properly!~

EDIT: Oop, ignore if you saw the 'busts only' notices! Any commission is available :)
@Popette @MoonGoddess @nemodave @bergentruckung @Pit @Roderick @Corvani @Betta @matejko @Cacogen @treesponge @meretrixprocax @CanisMajoris @moonlace @Ren @Niharike @TheLadyJai @Credence @Ranohara @doodlefae @Ribbons @vonyx

Regular commissions are FINALLY open again! Make sure to read all rules again and fill out form properly!~

EDIT: Oop, ignore if you saw the 'busts only' notices! Any commission is available :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
[b]User:[/b] doodlefae [b]Type of Commission:[/b] minor shading [b]Price Total:[/b] 813g [b]Refs:[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VXVDCyx.jpg[/IMG] but with the butterfly like wings on [img]http://i.imgur.com/mB6wVBq.png[/img] [b]Specifications:[/b] even though she's a Sprite is it alright if you could replace the dress with a summer outfit of some sort high wasted shorts and a crop top probably [b]Passwords:[/b] pink is my fave color I do believe in fairies [b]Will You Be On Return Customers Pinglist?:[/b] YES YES YES
User: doodlefae
Type of Commission: minor shading
Price Total: 813g
Refs: VXVDCyx.jpg but with the butterfly like wings on mB6wVBq.png
Specifications: even though she's a Sprite is it alright if you could replace the dress with a summer outfit of some sort high wasted shorts and a crop top probably
Passwords: pink is my fave color I do believe in fairies
Will You Be On Return Customers Pinglist?: YES YES YES
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Aah, your artstyle is so cool :D I'd love to claim a slot if that's all right ^^

User: Exeidur
Type of Commission: Fullbody with flat/minor shading + simple background, if that's all right
Price Total: I'm not sure, but I think it'd be around 750kT? Since I'm not going for a full background but a simple one...
Refs: All here!. But if you don't like her/would rather do another character, I've option two over here
Specifications: For the first character, I'd like a more detailed version of the fullbody chibi. So maybe have some details on the dress, a scarf, jewellery, just another (but similar) dress. If you'd go for the second girl, I'd like it if you could go for the outfit on her dreamselfy or the one done by TheGermanTaco, just in your style ^^
Passwords: I do believe in fairies & pink is my fave color (though it isn't really :x)
Will You Be On Return Customers Pinglist?: Yes please!
Aah, your artstyle is so cool :D I'd love to claim a slot if that's all right ^^

User: Exeidur
Type of Commission: Fullbody with flat/minor shading + simple background, if that's all right
Price Total: I'm not sure, but I think it'd be around 750kT? Since I'm not going for a full background but a simple one...
Refs: All here!. But if you don't like her/would rather do another character, I've option two over here
Specifications: For the first character, I'd like a more detailed version of the fullbody chibi. So maybe have some details on the dress, a scarf, jewellery, just another (but similar) dress. If you'd go for the second girl, I'd like it if you could go for the outfit on her dreamselfy or the one done by TheGermanTaco, just in your style ^^
Passwords: I do believe in fairies & pink is my fave color (though it isn't really :x)
Will You Be On Return Customers Pinglist?: Yes please!
@Exeidur Added! The simple bg wont be any extra :)
@Exeidur Added! The simple bg wont be any extra :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Pannathian

Ah, all right, thanks :D Would you like a bit extra for designing/editing Merialith's dress/outfit? If you go for her, that is. I'm also happy if you'd like to draw Aeon ^^
@Pannathian

Ah, all right, thanks :D Would you like a bit extra for designing/editing Merialith's dress/outfit? If you go for her, that is. I'm also happy if you'd like to draw Aeon ^^
@Pannathian
Bb save me a slot if im not too late pls im on mobile atm luv u
@Pannathian
Bb save me a slot if im not too late pls im on mobile atm luv u
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Type of Commission: Minor Shading Head Shot
Price Total: if I math right, 813g
Refs: Finbar

Specifications: He's a vampire so I'd love for an open mouth with fangs showing
Passwords: sent on discord :)
Will You Be On Return Customers Pinglist?: oh yeah big time lmao
Type of Commission: Minor Shading Head Shot
Price Total: if I math right, 813g
Refs: Finbar

Specifications: He's a vampire so I'd love for an open mouth with fangs showing
Passwords: sent on discord :)
Will You Be On Return Customers Pinglist?: oh yeah big time lmao
r7LsxK2.png
@bergentruckung I'm sorry, I didn't see your post until I filled that last slot ygytqgasbhj :C
@bergentruckung I'm sorry, I didn't see your post until I filled that last slot ygytqgasbhj :C
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23