@Ruffian
Three fiery eggs! :)
@Ruffian
Three fiery eggs! :)
FireFamiliars_zpswcxbovrz.png
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@Doki
@Ruffian

I sent a ping out a while ago, but how are you guys going on your end with the member clean up for your assigned flights?
@Doki
@Ruffian

I sent a ping out a while ago, but how are you guys going on your end with the member clean up for your assigned flights?
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia

I just sent out the last PMs to semi-actives on Saturday, but haven't heard back from any of them. I'd say delete them from the ping list and post the openings!
@RationalParanoia

I just sent out the last PMs to semi-actives on Saturday, but haven't heard back from any of them. I'd say delete them from the ping list and post the openings!
@Ruffian - yeah might be the way to go actually. Could you shoot me a PM again with those users? I checked my inbox and realised I hecked up and deleted them like an idiot :/
@Ruffian - yeah might be the way to go actually. Could you shoot me a PM again with those users? I checked my inbox and realised I hecked up and deleted them like an idiot :/
sUmv6eQ.png
@Aravis @chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @Perrydotto @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

Hi guys! I was just wondering if I could borrow an Earth nest? Thank you. ;w;

@RationalParanoia
Oops, I guess I lost your ping in the slew of Nature dom ones OMG. I'm still waiting to hear back for sure! (I don't want to take someone off the list who is actually active haha)
@Aravis @chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @Perrydotto @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

Hi guys! I was just wondering if I could borrow an Earth nest? Thank you. ;w;

@RationalParanoia
Oops, I guess I lost your ping in the slew of Nature dom ones OMG. I'm still waiting to hear back for sure! (I don't want to take someone off the list who is actually active haha)
582857_original.png
@Doki - haha I thought that might have been the case :D
@Doki - haha I thought that might have been the case :D
sUmv6eQ.png
@Doki ive got one free!!
@Doki ive got one free!!
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

Looking for a lightning nest to host my pair. Let me know what kind of food you'd prefer!

@Alternatewarning @appyrose @Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @Danizaurs @Kaldwin @Konekova @Lanturn @penantiomers @Seespotbitejane @SonyaAxel @Steel @TeaRex @Vistron @Vixeon @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir
Looking for a lightning nest to host my pair. Let me know what kind of food you'd prefer!

@Alternatewarning @appyrose @Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @Danizaurs @Kaldwin @Konekova @Lanturn @penantiomers @Seespotbitejane @SonyaAxel @Steel @TeaRex @Vistron @Vixeon @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay
I'm free, send 'em over.
If they're insect eaters please send food, if not don't worry about it
@emeemay
I'm free, send 'em over.
If they're insect eaters please send food, if not don't worry about it
@Alternatewarning Naba does, Nabor doesn't - they and a swarm o' bugs are headed your way!
@Alternatewarning Naba does, Nabor doesn't - they and a swarm o' bugs are headed your way!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
1 2 ... 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1113 1114