Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1113 1114
@Perrydotto No problem!!! c: Shame though, they only laid one egg!
@Perrydotto No problem!!! c: Shame though, they only laid one egg!
tumblr_ofm4dkJXns1r79yhwo1_r1_400.png
@Gubs - Aw of course x) Just my luck! No worries about it though, I'm excited for the baby all the same.
@Gubs - Aw of course x) Just my luck! No worries about it though, I'm excited for the baby all the same.
naturef2.png
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

Looking for a cozy fiery nest for my Carrottops. What extra food should they bring?
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

Looking for a cozy fiery nest for my Carrottops. What extra food should they bring?
@Apotheocrisy @arcaneidolriots Axiluvia @Cielka @Dameron @DandyElise @Elven0artist0 @EMISC @emzynai @EpicSquid @Ezmara @GShiny @HailQueenSteph @Julia @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @MoonWater @Myling @notsoheadless @Pickpocket0013 @pyr0 @ScorpiosHeart @ShikoRae @threeplustwo @totallynotsuper

I'd love to borrow an Arcane nest. ;w; Thank you!
@Apotheocrisy @arcaneidolriots Axiluvia @Cielka @Dameron @DandyElise @Elven0artist0 @EMISC @emzynai @EpicSquid @Ezmara @GShiny @HailQueenSteph @Julia @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @MoonWater @Myling @notsoheadless @Pickpocket0013 @pyr0 @ScorpiosHeart @ShikoRae @threeplustwo @totallynotsuper

I'd love to borrow an Arcane nest. ;w; Thank you!
582857_original.png
@Doki, you asked me to host two arcane nest for you about a week ago(?) and you never sent me your dragons. I still have those nests open for you!
@Doki, you asked me to host two arcane nest for you about a week ago(?) and you never sent me your dragons. I still have those nests open for you!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
SO I DID OMG I'm so sorry. I decided to delay breeding the pair I was going to breed then due to not enough lair space, so if you could still take them then it'll literally be the dragons I was going to send before. |D

What kind of food would you like?
@arcaneidolriots
SO I DID OMG I'm so sorry. I decided to delay breeding the pair I was going to breed then due to not enough lair space, so if you could still take them then it'll literally be the dragons I was going to send before. |D

What kind of food would you like?
582857_original.png
@Doki, it's quite all right, and yes I'll take your dragons! xD

Meat or seafood is nice if you have any to spare, otherwise I'm good with food c:
@Doki, it's quite all right, and yes I'll take your dragons! xD

Meat or seafood is nice if you have any to spare, otherwise I'm good with food c:
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
I do have some I can send, yeah! :D
@arcaneidolriots
I do have some I can send, yeah! :D
582857_original.png
@Ruffian
I have nests if you are still needing a fire host :)
Edit: And seafood if possible! (Or anything you might have extras of)
@Ruffian
I have nests if you are still needing a fire host :)
Edit: And seafood if possible! (Or anything you might have extras of)
FireFamiliars_zpswcxbovrz.png
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@Doki, Moana and Vin had 3 eggs! They've each been given a robe and familiar to message their feet during their stay. I'll send you a reminder the day before the nest hatches so that you can prepare to accept everyone back.

And thank you very much for the food! ^^
@Doki, Moana and Vin had 3 eggs! They've each been given a robe and familiar to message their feet during their stay. I'll send you a reminder the day before the nest hatches so that you can prepare to accept everyone back.

And thank you very much for the food! ^^
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1113 1114